总部授权后我们就马上走
We’ll be ready to go when command authorization comes through. Go!
联♥系♥上舰队司令部了吗? 还没有,船长同志
Have you reached fleet command? – No, Comrade Captain.
船长,远程通讯天线碎裂了
Captain, the long-range antenna feeder has shorted out.
一定是我们在水下时封口裂开了
The seal must have ruptured when we submerged.
紧急发报机联♥系♥范围 有多大,90公里?
What’s the range of the emergency transmitter, 90 kilometers?
超过100公里,船长 核心温度达到了490度
Up to 1 00 kilometers, Captain. – Core temperature at 490 degrees.
就这样 拿住,德明特
That’s it. Take it, Dmitri.
我来拿,船长
I’ll take it, Captain. – Take it.
要确保没有碎片进入管子
Make sure no debris gets into the pipes.
刚锯在哪里? 大家停一下,听我说
Where’s the hacksaw? – Let me have your attention.
兄弟们,听好
Men, listen.
我已决定派人进反应堆修理
I have decided that the reactor unit will affect the repairs.
你们将分两批进去 最多只能在里面待十分钟
You will go in teams of two. Ten minutes inside, maximum.
我会第一批进去 不
I will go in the first team. – No.
我需要我的执行军官下达命令
I need my executive officer to command.
但在这种状况下– 我清楚现在的状况
But under the circumstances– – I am aware of the circumstances.
这不是问题 我会第一批进去
It’s out of the question. – I’ll go in the first team.
这是我的职责 算我一个
It’s my duty. – I am ready to serve.
你第三批进去,检查修补情况
You will go in with the third team to inspect the repair.
是,船长同志
Yes, Comrade Captain.
就这样
That is all. Carry on.
快!拿东西堵上!
Quick! Get something!
快点! 船尾鱼雷燃料泄露了!
Quick. – Fuel spill in aft torpedo!
好
Good.
长官 工具箱
Chief. – Toolbox.
供水系统隔离!
Feed water system isolated!
拿容器来装水 我这里还有三公升多
Vent off the feed water tank. – I’ve got three more meters here.
肉
Meat.
除掉骨头的肉
Just meat falling off the bone.
又嫩又美味 放在嘴里就融化
Nice and tender. Melts in your mouth.
象团子一样 德明特喜欢吃团子
Dumplings. – Dmitri likes dumplings.
反应堆的温度?
Reactor temperature?
五百三十度
Five hundred and thirty degrees.
还要多久?大概15分钟,船长
How long? – About 1 5 minutes, Captain.
干的好
Good work.
船长同志? 什么事?
Comrade Captain? – Yes?
我们已装备就绪,准备进入反应堆
Our equipment is prepared and we’re standing by to enter.
还有点时间,带他们 上顶部呼吸一些新鲜空气
We have a few minutes. Take the men up top.
呼吸一下新鲜空气 谢谢 你们都听到了
Get some air. – Thankyou. You heard him.
上去呼吸一下新鲜空气
Get some air.
走 上尉
Go, go. – Lieutenant.
去吧 我就要结婚了
Go on. – I was getting married.
你会的
You will.
你会的
You will.
你的头发会掉光 或者有别的什么后遗症
Your hair falls out, or something like that.
不会有那么糟 十分钟不会有什么大问题
It won’t be that bad. – Ten minutes is nothing.
一小时后我们的手表就会停掉
An hour later and ourwatch would have been over.
这就是命
It’s fate.
我们没有防辐射服 仓库里空空如也
We don’t have radiation suits. – The warehouse was out.
他们配给我们的是防化学武器装
They sent us chemical suits instead.
那和穿雨衣没什么区别! 我知道
They might as well wear raincoats! – Misha, I know.
告诉他们这衣服会管用的
Tell the men these will help.
我们还能做点别的什么?
What else can we do?
是啊
Yeah.
只是十分钟
It’s only ten minutes. Ten minutes.
做你们能做的事然后出来 好吗,安多利?
Do what you can and get out. – All right, Anatoly?
好了吗? 很好
Okay? – Yeah.
一切都会好的 船长
It’ll be fine. – Captain.
弟兄们
Men.
这项艰巨的任务就交给你们了
This difficult task has fallen to you.
我们的命运就掌握在你们手中了
Our fate is in your hands.
请求允许执行反应堆 修补任务,船长同志
Request permission to carry out reactor repair, Comrade Captain.
同意执行
Permission granted.
愿上帝与你们同在
May God be with you.
现在核心温度是多少?
What’s the core temperature?
七百二十五度
Seven hundred and twenty-five degrees.
进入气密室
Entering airlock.
放轻松点
Come on. Easy.
里面情况如何?
How is it in there?
医生 带他们去船首鱼雷室
Doctor. Doctor. Take them to bow torpedo.
尽可能的让他们远离辐射
Keep them as far away from the radiation as possible.
感觉怎么样? 没事
How do you feel? – It’s all right.
很好 给我放射测量器
Good. Good. Give me his dosimeter.
谢谢
Thankyou.
他的辐射程度比较低,对吗,医生?
His radiation level is low, Doctor. Yes?
当然,是的
Yes, of course.
一小时后向我报告他们的情况
Report to me on their condition, in an hour.
好消息,安多利 你没受到多大辐射
Good news, Anatoly. You got a mild dose.
好了,没事了 轻轻的
All right. All right. – Gently.
时间到了
It’s time. Comrades, it’s time.
戴上面具
Put your mask on.
嘿,走吧
Hey, come on. Let’s go.
十分钟 看看我
Ten minutes. Look at me.
快醒醒!振作点!
Come on! Wake up!
瓦提姆,该走了
It’s time to go.
走吧
Go, go.
没事的
It’s all right.
长官
Chief.
医生
Medic.
快点
Come on.
我扶住他了
I have him.
格里罗夫代替他进去了
Chief Gorelov’s gone in his place.
好样的
Good boy. Good boy.
船长 你找我有事?
Captain. You sent for me?
是的,我们不会再发射导弹
Yes. We won’t be firing any missiles.
你知道怎样取得辐射指数吗?
So, do you know how to take radiation readings?
知道,船长同志 我要所有船舱的辐射指数
Yes, Comrade Captain. – I want readings from all compartments.
是,船长
Yes, Captain.
温度多少了? 九白二十五度
Temperature? – Nine hundred twenty-five degrees.
过了多久了?
How long?
七分四十秒
Seven minutes, forty seconds.
扶他坐下
Set him down.
长官!
Chief!
长官!
Chief!
帕联斯基去找他了
Yes. Konstantin is getting him.
去找他了 你做的很好
He’s getting him. You did good. You did good.
我们会带他回来的
He’s getting him. We’ll get him.
是的
Yes, yes, yes.
冷却剂开始流动了
It’s flowing. It’s flowing. The coolant is flowing.
告诉船长冷却剂开始流动了!
Tell the captain the coolant’s flowing.
你做到了
You did it. Oh, you did it.
长官!
Chief!
你做到了,我的孩子
You did it, my boy.
你做到了 他们都看见了
You did it. Yeah, you showed them. You showed them.
你做给他们看 轻点
You showed them. Easy. Easy.
快来帮忙 轻点
Give him a hand here. – Gently. Gently.
来
Okay. Come on.
我扶住你了,伙计
I have you, mate.
船长 九百五十度
Captain. Nine hundred and fifty.
九百三十度,温度在下降 九百二十五度
Nine hundred and thirty. It’s dropping. Nine hundred and twenty.
九百十度
Nine hundred and ten.
九百度
Nine hundred.
船长 长官
Captain. – Chief.
八百五十度
Eight fifty.
八百三十度
Eight hundred and thirty.
八百度
Eight hundred.
我是船长
This is the captain.
我们已经控制住反应堆
The reactor appears to be under control.
我们要感谢格里罗夫主工程师
Ourthanks to ChiefEngineer Gorelov…
还有反应堆第三监察队
and the third watch reactor unit…