还没有人
no sailors…
拥有过象K19这样的潜艇
have been given such a boat as K-1 9.
这是世界上最好的潜艇
It is the finest submarine in the world.
你们能成为她的船员 应该感到无比荣幸
You have been given the honor to be her crew.
我也很荣幸能成为你们的船长
I have been given the honor to be your captain.
没有我…
Without me…
你们什么也不是
you are nothing.
没有你们…
Without you…
我也什么都不是
I am nothing.
大家对我们的期望很大
Much is expected of us.
我们不会失败
We will not fail.
我们被诅咒了
We’re cursed.
保持高度,别急
Easy, easy. Keep it level.
稳住
Steady!
好,现在向下放
Now, down. Down.
借过 得到同意通过吗?
Coming through. Permission to pass.
你手上的是什么? 新的声波定位仪的配件
What do you have there? – A new scope for the sonar station.
那就装好它 我是反应堆室的
Carry on. Install it. – I work on the reactor.
负责声波定位仪的军官呢? 他休假一天
Where is the sonar officer? – He’s on a 24-hour pass.
船长,是我安排他们轮休的
Captain, I initiated the relief rotation.
这样可以提高工作效率 取消所有休假,所有人不许离船
It’s good for efficiency. – No more passes. Cancel all leaves.
每个人都得各就各位 是,船长
We need everyone here to do their jobs. -Yes, Captain.
船长同志
Comrade Captain.
瓦提姆上尉前来报道
Lieutenant Vadim Radtchenko reporting for duty.
我是新来的反应堆军官
I’m your new reactor officer.
你来这之前在哪里工作?
What was your last posting?
核训练学院
Nuclear training academy.
他从没在海上操作过反应堆
He’s never operated a reactor at sea.
我在班上是最棒的
I was first in my class.
谢谢
Thanks.
去反应堆控制室报道吧 是,长官
Report to the reactor control room. – Yes, sir.
那边 谢谢
That way. – Thank you.
船长 他能胜任…
Captain– – He’s qualified…
不然司令部也不会派他来
or command wouldn’t have sent him to us.
全体列队
Officer on deck.
帕沃.洛克特夫,高级技师
Pavel Loktev, senior technician.
斯特帕.柯马罗,安托利.萨博切夫
Stepan Komarov, Anatoly Subachev…
格克里.多敏,奥赖格.阿甘诺
Grigori Dyomin, Oleg Argunov.
带我到控制室去看看
Show me to the control room.
小心!我得截住那辆卡车
Watch out! I have to stop the truck.
他们给错药了!
They gave me the wrong drugs!
截住卡车!
Stop the truck!
停下!
Stop! Stop!
给错药了!
Wrong drugs!
你们给错药了!
You gave me the wrong drugs!
白♥痴♥!停车!
You idiot! Stop!
医生!
Doctor!
是艇上的医生!
It’s the doctor!
他死了
He’s dead.
看好尸体,直到救护车来为止
Stay with the body until the ambulance comes.
其他人回去做事
The rest ofyou, back to work.
回去干活!
Back to work!
加夫利
Gavril.
船长,装上固态压舱物以后
Captain. Ever since the solid ballast was loaded…
我们比港口低了半度
we’ve had a half-degree list to port.
我试过各种方法,可就是还差半度
I’ve tried everything, but she won’t even up.
这个我们可以解决
Half-degree we can handle.
在回到港口前 我们用海水压仓物来补偿
We’ll compensate with seawater ballast till we get back to port.
如果我们能平安回来的话
Ifwe get back to port.
你知道人们怎么称呼这艘潜艇吗?
You know what the men are calling this boat?
“寡妇制♥造♥者”
The Widowmaker.
密封时熏死了五个人
Five died from fumes sealing the tanks.
建造过程中死了四个人 现在医生又死了
Another four in construction. And now the doctor.
为了瓶香槟酒
The champagne bottle.
我们还没有离开港口
Ten dead…
就已经死了十个人了
and we haven’t left dock.
我很奇怪他们会向指挥官 倾诉他们的恐惧
I’m surprised they confide their fears to their commanding officer.
全体船员是个大家庭 船长就是父亲
A crew is a family. The captain is the father.
我的父亲得到更多的是恐惧
My own father inspired more fear than he indulged.
我听说过你父亲的故事, 有两个版本
I was told there are two versions about your father.
其一,他是个革命英雄
One, he was a hero of the Revolution.
其二,他死于强制劳动所
Two, he died in the gulag.
两个都是真的
Both are true.
潜艇的安全检查进展如何?
How are those safety checks going on down below, Captain?
正在进行
Proceeding.
米沙
Misha, Misha.
There you go.
四十厘米的空间,一半给了老鼠
Forty centimeters of headroom, and he gives half to a rodent.
耶夫根
Yevgeny…
用这个包住你的小鸡♥巴♥
wrap this around your private parts.
伽马射线能
The gamma rays can–
你也得每天让医生看你的放射测定器
You should also take your dosimeter once a day to the doctor.
为什么?
Why?
他读数后会告诉你 还要多久你会变成性无能
He reads it and tells you how long you have before your torpedo falls off.
船长?
Captain?
我叫根纳迪.萨夫兰,您的新军医
I’m Gennardi Savran, your new medical officer.
来这之前你在哪里工作? 我是这里的赤脚医生
What was your last posting? – No. I am the base physician here.
他们说情况很紧急 于是我就来这里了
They said there was an emergency. So here I am.
欢迎来K19,医生
Welcome to K-1 9, Doctor.
船长,我们很快就会回来的,对吗?
Captain, we will be back soon, won’t we?
我有– 什么?
I get– – What?
我会晕船
Seasick.
先生们
Gentlemen. Gentlemen.
米沙,开始吧
Misha, please.
费斯特里科夫娶了一个女孩– 你答应过不说的
Vostrikov marries a girl– – Yuri, you promised. You promised.
费斯特里科夫娶了一个 有很强大的政♥治♥背景的女孩
Vostrikov marries a girl with top party connections.
他知道大人物们 用什么样的叉子吃色拉 所以他们就让他当上了船长
He knows which fork they use for salads, so they make him a captain.
这就是你得不到提升的原因 安静
That’s why you’ve never been promoted. – Be quiet.
我们都是优秀的共♥产♥党员
We are all good communists here.
为优秀的共♥产♥党员们干杯 干杯!
To good communists. – To good communists!
你喝多 了,坐下 先生们,还是尊敬他一点吧
You’re drunk. Sit down. Sit down. Gentlemen, a little bit of respect.
费斯特里科夫船长不像我一样了解你们
Captain Vostrikov does not know you the way I do.
我们只关心你是不是船长
You’re still the captain, as far as we’re concerned.
他是船长,我是执行长官
He’s the captain. I’m executive officer.
我很高兴 能和你们这帮兄弟在一起
I’m pleased. I’m gonna be with my boys.
到我了
My turn.
他们说在尤里加加林之前 就有个宇航员曾围绕地球轨道飞行
They say there was a cosmonaut who orbited Earth before Yuri Gagarin.
但是在他用完氧气以后
But he was not loyal enough…
他没能一直闭气不呼吸
to hold his breath…
他没能一直闭气不呼吸
when his life-support system gave out.
所以现在…
So now…
他没能载入史册
he never existed.
加加林很幸运
Gagarin was lucky.
希望我们也是如此
Let’s hope we are too.
为幸运干杯! 干杯!
To luck! – To luck!
柯塔娅!
Kataya!
别担心 求你别走
Don’t worry. – Don’t go.
求你了
Please.
国防部长祖兰特斯夫 布拉特伊夫上将
Defense Minister Zolentsov, Admiral Bratyeev…
要求执行祖国的安全防卫工作
request permission to carry out orders in defense of the motherland.
履行你们的爱国义务
Carry out your patriotic duty.
全体各就各位! 全体船员各就各位!
All hands down. – All hands down!
解开缆绳! 解开缆绳!
Single up all lines. – Single up all lines.
解开缆绳!
Single up lines! – Confirm single up!
收起舷梯
Land the gangway.
收起舷梯!
Land the gangway!
舷梯收回!
Gangway landed!
舷梯收回!
Gangway landed!
K-19准备出海,船长 启动涡轮,低速离港
K-1 9 ready for sea, Captain. – Port turbine, slow ahead.
启动涡轮,低速离港
Port turbine, slow ahead.
一起向前!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!