*That we’re making two reflections Into one*
*因为仿佛你就是我的镜子*
*’Cause it’s like you’re my mirror*
*与我相互凝望的镜子*
*My mirror staring back at me*
*与我相互凝望*
*Staring back at me*

Stop.
再来一次
One more time.
我爱你们 谢谢
I love you. Thank you.
再次掌声给田纳西孩子们鼓励
One more time for the Tennessee Kids, y’all.
你们今晚嗨吗
Did you have a good time tonight?
由衷的感谢你们 我爱你们
From the bottom of my heart, I love you.
我们下次再见
I’ll see you next time.
拉斯维加斯
Las Vegas…
我们是贾斯汀·汀布莱克和田纳西孩子
we are JT and the Tennessee Kids.
晚安
Good night.
这里放另一根钢筋
This one’s another high steel.
五个 五个 后台两个 十个框
Five, five, two lakes upstage, ten baskets.
祝愿大家假期愉快
Hope everybody had a good holiday.
-祝你们都有一个愉快的圣诞节 -没错
– Hope your Christmas went well. – Yes.
我们今天来是为了贾斯汀·汀布莱克
We’re here today doing Justin Timberlake.
先生们 看起来你们应该往那边走
Gentlemen, looks like your end is going that way.
停在这里就好
And just park it right here.
看起来不错
Looks great to me.
-放到那边的地板上 -推推推
– Let’s get out there on the floor. – Push, push, push.
-我们要把这个… -放在这边上吗
– We’re gonna take this… – Put it on the side here?
-我去把它拿下来 -好的
-I can go pull the Gems off the drawing. – Okay.
-那会有助于我们的决定 -好的
-That’ll help us determine that. -Okay.
-那个数字 -没错
-That number. -Yep.
比尔
Hey, Bill.
请说
Go ahead.
跟你说下 他们要缩短电缆
Just so you’re aware, the jitter points, they’re shortening it.
大概四到七英尺
They’re going four to seven feet….
别像我第一天
Don’t be like the guy
第一次那场秀的那个人一样
on my first day in my first job, my first show.
自己钉到手 然后就把板扔到我脚趾头上
Pinched his hand, decided to drop the deck on my toe,
脚都被他砸断了
breaking it in three places.
我们慢慢来 稳住
We’re gonna go slow and steady with that.
现在把它拉出来
So, guys, slide that out.
小心 有点重
Be ready for the weight.
举起来 往我这边举
Lift it up. Coming right to me.
拿稳了 举高点
You get a hand and– Guys, keep it nice and high.
搞定 你觉得怎么样
That’s it. How about that?
-很好 兄弟 -谢谢
– Did wonderful, my counterpart. – Oh, thank you so much.
把最后一块先放着
We’re just gonna leave the last one off.
-那块大的 -来吧
– Gonna leave the big one. – Bring it.
搞定 回家
We’re done. Go home.
轻轻推一下
Just give it a nudge on-stage.
六英寸 再来点儿 很好
Six inches. Little more. Good.
那简直像一场打鼓秀
That was a drum show.
-你看到我刚才做啥了吗 -超好玩的
– You see what I just did? – Super funny.
我觉得挺不错的
I thought it was good.
你真有意思
You’re a super funny guy.
我知道我们有索具装配人
I know we have riggers.
这个白的一定要跟
The white one corresponds with the number
这些三角外面的数字对应 好吗
that’s on the outside of the triangle right here, okay?
把这些拿起来 找到自己的数字
Let’s grab these off. Find your number.
-我们走 -不 不
– Let’s go. – No, no.
-在那下面 -没错
– It’s underneath that. – Yeah.
可以吗
That good?
很好
Real cool.
-很好 -什么事
– Real cool. – Hey, Al?
-我们会等你的 -看看那边
– We’re waiting for you. – Looking on that end.
-要开始了 -等你电♥话♥
– Gotta roll! – Waiting on your call.
晃一下
Shake those.
好了 伙计们
All right, guys. Here we go!
-最后一个了 -没错
– The last one. – Yup.
准备好 一 二 三
Ready, one, two, three!
用力推
Push it, push it, push it.
使劲 用力推
Come on, you guys. Push it.
往右边推 用力
Push it to the right! Push it!
-正对后台 -正对后台
– Straight upstage. – Straight upstage!
正对后台
Straight upstage!
正对后台 继续推 正对后台
Straight upstage, keep pushing! Straight upstage!
左边慢一点 慢一点
Slow down on the left. Slow down.
-就是这样 -就快好了
– Get on there all the way. – There we go.
就快好了 左边再来一点点
There we go. Come on, left.
慢一点
Slowing down, and…
再来一点 好了 好了 好了
Little more. Bump, bump, bump…
-停 -很好
– Stop. – Good job.
干得漂亮
Nice job, guys.
亚历克斯找米克
Alex for Mick.
-那首新音乐 -没错
– That new– The new music for that. -Yes.
-麦克已经下好了吗 -我看见他下好了
-Mike already has it loaded? -I saw something got downloaded.
-明白我的意思了吗 -昨晚就下好了
– See what I mean? -Got downloaded last night.
没问题
It’s all good.
你想要的东西全都已经完成了
You ask for something, and it’s already done.
-提前完成总比挨骂好 -我要…
– Better than getting your ass chewed. – I’m just gonna–
没错
Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!