在我看来 你的归宿是跟我们一起
Looks to me like your place is with us.
地球上的帝魔巢穴不足以处理你的肉体
The Parademon hives on Earth……were illequipped to process your flesh, my prize.
但在这里 我的私人实验室
But here in my personal laboratory…
我可以嫁接你的氪星基因 来创造一个新形态
…I can splice your Kryptonian genetic code to create a new form…
一个超级帝魔 听命于达克赛德
…a superParademon in the service of Darkseid.
当我们一旦胜利
And once we have our champion…
我们就可以俘获其它超人类 并摧毁他们
…we will seize the other supers and break them as well.
达克赛德万岁
All hail Darkseid.
好 记住 我来引开他
Okay, remember, I’ll distract
达克赛德 我勒个
Darkseid. What the…?
把他弄走 他这样出风头会毁掉整个计划
Get him out of there. His showboating is gonna ruin the entire plan.
哦 现在我扮演起蝙蝠侠了
Oh, great, now I’m Batman.
有什么大不了的 我已经制住他了
What’s the big deal? I had him.
小子 你乱抢功 我们有计划的
Dude, you had squat. We had a plan.
注意前面
Heads up, guys.
你是战士 不是小孩
You are a warrior, not a child.
表现得像样点
Act like it.
是 女士
Yes, ma’am.
随我奔向胜利
Now, follow me to victory!
她完全吃透我了
She digs me.
进攻
Attack!
是的 变♥态♥过程很痛苦
True, the metamorphosis is painful.
但很快你就再也不会有任何感觉了
But soon you will never feel anything ever again.
什么事 我没有叫你来
What? I didn’t send for you.
放开他
Let him go.
我赞赏你的足智多谋 地球人
I am impressed by your resourcefulness, Earthling.
但变革一旦发动 就不会停止
But once the transformative process is set in motion……nothing can stop it.
你的朋友已经不再
Your friend is gone.
有了这氪星人的帮助
With the help of the Kryptonian,
我可以让你们的世界 成为达克赛德又一个征服之地
I’ll see to it that your world will be just another that has fallen to Darkseid.
如果你见不到这一刻了呢
And what if you never see it?
你不会的
You wouldn’t.
你会吗
Wouldn’t you?
欢迎 我的孩子们 快保护
Welcome, my children. Protect your
嘿 达克赛德 尝尝这个
Hey, Darkseid, eat this.
来吧 巨人 我开始无聊了
Come on, giant. I’m getting bored.
这个世界是我的
This world is mine.
解决一只 还剩一只
One down, one to go.
他刀挂左边 表示他惯用右手
His knife was on the left side, making him righthanded.
也就是说 电源按钮是在这里
Means the power must be here.
现在 闪电 灭掉另一只眼睛
Now, Flash, take out the other eye.
抱歉 我需要这个来拯救世界 多谢帮助
Sorry, I need this to save the world. Thanks for your help.
有用了吗
Did that work?
我想应该有用了
Yeah, I think that worked.
超人
Superman.
你必须反抗他们对你做的事情
You need to fight whatever they’re doing to you.
我们需要你 克拉克
We need you, Clark.
世界需要克拉克 肯特
The world needs Clark Kent.
两个眼球都爆出来了 他还不倒下
Both eyeballs blown out and he’s still standing.
我们还能做什么
What else can we do?
把他送回老家
Try and send him home.
怎么做
How?
达克赛德在向这些金属盒子传送资料 他们称之为母盒
Darkseid is transferring data to those metal cubes. They call them Mother Boxes.
它们在制♥造♥虫洞传送门
They’re creating portals. Boom tubes.
我只须要讲他们的语言
I just have to speak their language.
你刚说的我一个字也听不懂
I didn’t understand a single word you just said.
连接到网路
Connecting to network.
无法连接
Unable to connect.
必须到更高的地方
Gotta get some altitude.
连接已建立
Connection established.
把他送进去
Get him in there.
我要像压坚果一样地压碎你
I’ll crush you like a nut.
你们竟敢
How dare you?
我可是达克赛德
I am Darkseid.
我 不 管
I don’t care.
揍他
Kick his ass.
趁现在 把门狠狠甩他脸上
Now, kid, slam the door in his face.
无法连接
Unable to connect.
该死
Damn it.
错误 错误
COMPUTER: Error. Error.
电脑不回应了
The computer is not responding.
来啊 你个蠢货机器
Come on, you stupid machine,
快给我好
work.
网路已连接
Network connected.

Yes.
能量不足
Insufficient energy.

Shit.
程式已经编好 但我没有足够电力带起它
It’s programmed, but I don’t have the juice to push it.
我需要一次巨大的能量爆发
I need a huge blast of power.
不成问题
Shouldn’t be a problem.
沙赞
Shazam!
氪星人 我要你一起来
Kryptonian, you are coming with me.
哦 鬼才跟你一起走
Like hell I am.
虫洞开始闭合
Initiating boomtube closure.
接住你了
Got you.
嘿 你是那个孩子
Hey, you’re that kid.
接得漂亮
Hell of a catch, man.
谢谢
Thanks.
别告诉他们好吗
Don’t tell them, okay?
这不关他们的事
It’s none of their freaking business.
这是我们的秘密
It’ll be our secret.
我总是说你的手臂像大炮
I always said you had an arm like a cannon.
现在呢 成真了
Now you totally do.
干得好 小子
Nice job, kid.
沙赞去哪了
Where’d Shazam go?
他走了
He took off.
说他有个约会
Said he had a hot date.
少来 谁会跟这种幼稚冲动的人约会
Right, who’d go out with that immature hothead?
那些人类受害者怎样了
What about the human victims?
我能看到他们 让我用这玩意再开一次传送门
I can see them. Let me just get this baby to boom for me one more time.
我来搞定
I got this.
至少他很擅长善后
He’s good for cleanup at least.
我们怎么才能防止达克赛德回来呢
How do we keep Darkseid from returning?
所有那些母盒都毁掉了
All those Mother Boxes are fried.
那他们短时间内不可能回来了
Then they won’t be able to get back any time soon.
这是个开始
It’s a start.
注意前面
Heads up.
我们快点离开 免得他们又再怪我们
We should leave before they blame us again or…
急什么 闪电
What’s your hurry, Flash?
今天是人类历史上值得铭记的一天
Today marks a momentous day in human history.
在人类最黑暗的时刻 这些超级英雄们 身披各色衣装
In our darkest hour, these superheroes donned their colorful costumes…
衣装 这可是我的制♥服♥
Costume? This is my uniform.
安静
Quiet.
哦 现在你发号♥施令了
Oh, now you wanna bark orders,
在我♥干♥完重活 把所有人团结到一起
after I did the heavy lifting and pulled everyone together?
你说的是你把我简单至极的指示弄得一团糟
You’re referring to when you botched simple directives
然后丢给神奇女侠接管吗
and Wonder Woman led the charge?
钢骨给你看视频了
Cyborg showed you a video?
他邮件发给我的
He emailed it to me.
我真讨厌你 蝙蝠
I really hate you, Bats.
不敢相信 人们不再害怕我们
I can’t believe people are no longer afraid of us.
他们认为我们是一个团队
Or that they think we’re a team.
我们不是团队
We’re not a team.
但我挺高兴遇到几个志同道合的人
But I am pleased to meet some folks who get me.
是的 再次走上神殿的感觉很好
Yes, it was good to walk among a pantheon again.
什么意思
How do you mean?
哈迪斯 阿波罗 赫耳墨斯 赫淮斯托斯 宙斯
Hades, Apollo, Hermes, Hephaestus, Zeus…
每一位都自有其特质
…each a god in their own right.
你说我也有
And me?
我从未见过谁像你这般 超人
I have never met anyone like you, Superman.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!