好美
It’s beautiful.
这把剑出自 我们的第一工匠之手
The blade was forged by our finest swordsmith.
没有什么可以打败他 但还不只这样
It’s virtually indestructible, but that’s not the most impressive part.
在刀柄顶端有个母盒
Inside the pommel is a Mother Box.
能带你到任何地方
It will take you anywhere you want to go.
这是我的礼物 不要让它离开身边
It is my wedding gift. Keep it at your side always.
这把剑可以在我不在时保护你
The sword will protect you when I cannot.
依超越所有的神圣力量
By sacred powers invoked from beyond the source wall…
我宣布你们成为一体
I now declare your spirits as one.
来 快走
Come, let’s go.
贝卡 结束了
Bekka. It’s over.
我们可以在一起
We can be together.
不 你阻止不了他们的
No! It can’t be stopped.
你应该跟她走的 孩子
You should have gone with her, boy.
你说不会让他死的
You said he could live.
我说我会把他留给你 可没说会让他活下来
I said I would spare him for you, but not at the expense of the mission.
就算他活下来了 你们能有什么未来
Even if he had lived, what life could you have had with him?
他不一样
He was different.
他是达克赛德的种
He was Darkseid’s blood.
一群叛徒中的其中一个混♥蛋♥
One of countless bastards in a line of endless betrayal.
你才是 你的身上是叛徒的血
You are one to speak. You are bloodsoaked in betrayal.
注意你的态度 孙女
Watch your tongue, granddaughter.
如果重新来一次 我会警告他们
If I I would had to do it over, have warned them all.
我会向天空大喊
I would have shouted to the skies:
不要相信怪物天父 他被权力迷惑了
“Trust not the monster Highfather. He is mad with power.”
闭嘴
Silence.
你现在还可以补救
You can still redeem yourself.
我不需要
There is no redemption for me.
根据消息来源 监识结果是无懈可击的
According to my sources, the forensic evidence is unassailable.
维克佛莱斯脖子上的吱痕
Fang marks in Victor Fries’ neck.
雷帕马尸体的样子
以及卡车上的脚印跟女超人吻合
Slice impressions on Ray Palmer and the truck, matching Wonder Woman’s sword.
超人的指纹印在 史东陈尸现场的钢铁里头
Superman’s fingerprints imbedded in steel at the scene of the Stones’ murders.
这些证据都很可靠 白宫要怎么说呢
Damning evidence for sure. And what does the White House have to say?
行政单位不适合 对调查中的案件发表意见
It would be inappropriate for the administration to comment on an ongoing investigation.
然而 我要提醒大家
警方尚未找出这些凶案的动机
I’ll remind everyone however, the police have yet to find motives for these killings.
总统跟正义联盟有交集吗
Has the president been in contact with the league?
不 她也希望正义联盟
能当个好公民跟警方合作
No. She expects them to fully cooperate with the authorities, like any good citizen.
无人能够凌驾法律之上
No one is above the law.
你在哪 世界都要毁了
Where are you? The whole world’s coming down.
我会尽快赶到
I’ll be there as soon as I can.
唯一奇怪的是 我们其他人还活着
The only mystery is why the rest of us are still alive.
他们不想再露马脚 已经太草率了
The league doesn’t want to expose themselves further. They’ve been sioppy.
又不知道是不是他们主导 他要我们知道
We don’t know they’re behind this. They want us to know.
也许这就是他们的阴谋
也许是要警告我们停止计划
Maybe that’s their game. Maybe they’re warning us to stop the project.
席瓦那 计划已经结束了
Fair Play’s already done, Sivana.
我只有参与到开头而已
I was only there at the beginning.
拜托 霍特 这计划还是你取名的
For chrissakes, Holt, you named the damn thing.
一半以上的人都是你找来的
You got half of us hired.
不是我 是卢瑟
It wasn’t me. It was Luthor.
他人在哪 他知道发生什么事了吗
And where is he? Does he even know what’s happening?
他还活着吗
Is he even alive?
我们应该要公开 如果大家的话
矛头就不会指向我们了
Maybe we should go public. If everyone knows, it’ll take the heat off us.
那就是政♥府♥的事了
It’ll be in the government’s lap.
是喔 让政♥府♥也对我们生气吗
Yeah, let’s make them mad at us too.
他们又不会保护我们
It’s not as if they’re protecting us.
快逃
Come on!
蒂娜
Aah! Tina!
你是谁
Who are you?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
大家都死了
Everyone’s dead.
不 我听到心跳声
No. I hear a heartbeat.
我应该在刚到时 就打电♥话♥给你的
I should’ve called you when I got there.
我要怎么跟他说蒂娜的事
How am I gonna tell him about Tina?
谁说他还听得见的
Who’s to say he’ll ever hear it?
你还是没头绪
You still have no idea?
从没看过这种东西
Never saw anything like them.
他们用的是传送门 是从你的星球来的
They were using boom tubes. Had to come from your world.
不一定
Not necessarily.
自从她来后 政♥府♥就一直想要复♥制♥传送门
Ever since she got here, the government’s been trying to replicate the boom tubes.
梅格纳斯说的
Magnus told me.
可能有人成功了
Maybe someone succeeded.
所以呢
So now what?
满屋子的死科学家 但还是没有办法解决
We got a house full of dead scientists and we’re no closer to solving this thing.
有一个人可以帮忙
There is someone who could help.
但你不会喜欢他的
But you’re not gonna like it.
公平竞争计划
Project Fair Play.
这是几年前开始的 为了有一天
人们必须消灭正义联盟
I began it years ago in case the human race needed to neutralize the Justice League.
换句话说 超人 为了有一天我们得杀了你
In other words, Superman, in case we had to kill you.
抱歉我说的太直了
I apologize for my bluntness.
面对现实吧 正义联盟也许有三巨头
Let’s face it, the Justice League may be a threeheaded hydra…
但能看的只有一个
but there’s only one head that truly counts.
我也不奇怪 你从第一天就讨厌我了
It’s no surprise. You’ve hated me from day one.
我讨厌的是你拥有的
I hated what you embody.
无敌的能力永远无法相信
Unassailable power is never to be trusted.
看看政♥府♥利用你的方式
Look at the way the government uses you…
这世界每天都很危险
…and you, them, while the world walks on eggshells.
你总有一天要跟华盛顿分手
Eventually you would have had to come to blows with Washington.
奇怪的是竟然花了那么久时间
The wonder is that it took this long.
只有在故意的情况下 才有可能发生
It’s only happening because someone means it to.
卢瑟 如果你是幕后黑手
If you’re pulling the strings, Luthor….
再说一次 你看错我了
Again, you misread me.
我从不在意权力 我已经离开了
I never really cared for power. I walked away from it.
我有兴趣的是知识
What I coveted was knowledge.
我在描绘宇宙 揭开所有灿烂的秘密
I’m mapping the universe, revealing all its glorious mysteries.
某方面来说 我要谢谢你
And in a way, I have you to thank for it.
什么意思
What do you mean?
现在该让你知道了
I suppose you can know now.
这些东西大多源自于氪星科学
Most of this is based on Kryptonian science…
是从你那艘船上下载的
which I downloaded from the ship that brought you to Earth.
那些资料都毁损了
Those files were damaged.
不 我们给你的是假的
No, we gave you fake copies.
是我的点子
It was my idea.
你没有这些知识前 就已经够有力量了
You were powerful enough without having that knowledge.
混♥蛋♥ 你没有权利
这是我的 那是我的财产
You bastard. You had no right. Those files are mine. They’re my legacy.
是 没错 你要看看你的财产吗
Yes, they are. Would you like to see your legacy?
他叫做乔艾尔
His name was JorEl…
是氪星第一的科学家
the leading scientist on the planet Krypton.
这女人是他老婆 罗拉 你的妈妈
The woman is his wife, Lara, your mother.
这是你♥爸♥爸
And here comes Dad.
查德将军
General Zod.
一个占领这个星球的残暴军官
A ruthless commander who was taking over the planet.
他用氪星的核心 做为军事机器的能量来源
He drilled into Krypton’s core to power his military machine.
是致命的错误
A fatal mistake.
但他没有死
But he would not die completely.
不是每个人 都看得到自己出生的过程
It’s not everyone who can witness their own conception.
一个星球死去 而你诞生了
A planet dies and you were born.
为什么不告诉我
Why did you keep this from me?
我怕你会跟你♥爸♥一样
I was afraid you’d emulate your father.
最好还是让你认为 他是英雄就好了
Better you should think he was a hero.
但你不是英雄 不算是
But you are no hero, not really.
你只是只斗牛犬
You’re just a pit bull.
我要这些资料
I want those files.
原版在华勒那边
The originals are with Wailer.
你可以跟他协商 也可以用武力夺取
Maybe you can negotiate a deal, ortake them by force.
感觉比较像你的作风
That tends to be your method.
但要是我 我会小心点
But I’d be careful.
公平竞争计划啟动了