我想让你了解我的世界 兰恩小姐
I wanted to reveal my world to you, Miss Lane.
是吗
Really?
最后读取这个影像画面的 不是卢瑟吗
Wasn’t Luthor the one who extracted this footage?
他感觉不太高兴
He never seemed impressed.
卢瑟只是一个失去影响力的精英
Luthor was a frustrated elitist whose influence was waning.
我来自很简单的家庭
I come from a simple people.
我是被移♥民♥养大的 我知道生活的残酷
I was raised by a migrant couple. I’ve seen the harshness of life.
如果我的手段太铁腕 那是因为我受过苦
If I deliver justice with a heavy hand, it’s because I’ve been on the receiving end.
但国家需要我时 我就在这
那雷克斯卢瑟呢
But I’m here when my country needs me. And where’s Lex Luthor?
不见了 消失了
Gone. Absent.
抱歉
Excuse me.
不好意思打扰了 有个电♥话♥要接
Sorry to interrupt, but there’s a call.
你真的带她来了 真是混♥蛋♥
You actually brought her. What a bitch.
不用说 我们从来没对话过
Needless to say, this is a conversation we never had.
但我要跟你们说
But I want you to know that forensics…
这些案子的监识结果
会将矛头更指向正义联盟
is further implicating the Justice League in these murders.
是什么监识结果
What forensics exactly?
严重到我必须打这通电♥话♥
It’s serious enough that I’m making this call.
正义联盟应该主动跟政♥府♥沟通
It might behoove you if the league volunteered on their own to speak to the authorities.
我现在就在跟政♥府♥讲话 我在跟你讲话
I am speaking to the authorities. I’m speaking to you.
不要对我生气 超人 我只是在减轻压力
Don’t get heated with me, Superman. I’m only trying to lessen the pressure.
如果情势恶化 我可没办法保护你们
If things get difficult, I won’t be able to protect you.
保护我
Protect me from who?
你觉得现在是谁在保护谁
Who do you think protects whom here?
哈罗 蝙蝠侠
Hello, Batman.
嗨 锡人 梅格那斯教授在吗
Hello, Tin. Is Professor Magnus available?
你到底有什么毛病
What the hell’s wrong with you?
他很忙
He’s busy.
他们是一群冷血杀手
They are all a bunch of coldblooded killers.
科克不是这种人
Not Kirk.
天啊 他是个该死的吸血鬼
He’s a freaking vampire, for chrissakes.
他只杀罪犯
He only kills criminals.
你错的太离谱了
You’re off base.
他是你最好的朋友 不代表你就是安全的
Just because you’re best buddies doesn’t mean you’re safe.
我们都不安全
None of us are.
如果佛莱斯跟其他人
在名单上 我们也逃不过
If Fries and the others are on their list, we all are.
我不会乖乖坐着 等着看下个人是谁
And I’m not just gonna sit around and wait to see who’s next.
你来的还真恰巧 凯伦毕彻博士
You dropped by at an opportune time. Dr. Karen Beecher?
嗯 IQ 200 可是情商就没那么高了
Yeah. Twohundred IQ. Emotional IQ, not so high.
烟斗放去哪了
Where did she put that pipe?
她说的名单是什么
What’s the list she mentioned?
她觉得是正义联盟 杀了美国最棒的科学家们
She’s under the impression the Justice League is killing off America’s greatest scientists.
我跟她说 一派胡言
I informed her that was nonsense.
希望我是对的 她为什么这样觉得
I hope I was right. What’s her reason?
她是科学家 看出了规律
She’s a scientist. She sees patterns.
威尔 你有什么没告诉我的吗
Aha! What aren’t you telling me, Will?
拜托 科克 你懂规矩的
Come on, Kirk, you know the deal.
你被雇用 签名 保密
You get hired, sign papers, keep secrets.
但如果有你需要知道的事 我会告诉你
But if I thought there was anything you should know, I wouldn’t hold back.
那“公平竞争计划”呢
What about Project Fair Play?
你怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
赛拉史东的邮件 副本名单上有你
There was an email in Silas Stone’s files. You’re cc’d.
看来是卢瑟启动的计划
It appears to be a program Luthor started.
跟这个有什么关系
What does it have to do with this?
没有关系 科克 真的
Nothing, Kirk. Really.
如果我知道 我会告诉你
If I knew, I would tell you.
真的
I would.
科克 发生什么事了
Kirk? What’s going on?
我也想知道
That’s what I’d like to know.
你老公帮不上什么忙
Your husband isn’t much help.
你知道威尔这个人的 听不进别人的话
You know how Will is. So sure of himself.
他太聪明了 对他没好处的
He can be too clever for his own good.
我很害怕
I’m afraid.
别担心 我不会让任何事 发生在你
Don’t worry. I won’t let anything happen to you…
跟威尔身上
…or WiIl.
还有你 锡人 谢谢 蝙蝠侠
You either, Tin. Thank you, Batman.
科克 我也很担心你 我看到新闻了
I’m worried about you too, Kirk. I read the news.
我担心你跟我们一样危险
I worry you’re in as much danger as any of us.
我知道 身体是冷的 但心还是热的
I know, the skin is cold, but the heart’s still warm.
感觉你需要个对手
Looks like you could use a partner.
我以为你觉得我很烦
I thought you’d grown tired of me.
不是烦
Not tired…
只是没时间而已
just restless.
贝卡 别装傻了 我知道你的目的
You don’t fool me, Bekka. I know why you’re here.
是吗
Which is?
你想知道监识结果
You wanna know what Forensics has.
我不能说
I can’t tell you.
那打个赌如何
How about a wager?
我赢 就告诉我结果
I win, I get the information.
你赢 我就是你的了
You win, you get me.
我们都知道 你比我强壮50倍
We both know you’re 50 times stronger than I am.
那我们各取所需如何
Maybe we can both get what we want.
那家伙会高兴吗
我说了 他不是我男朋友
You think the big guy’s gonna like that? I told you, he’s not my boyfriend.
我不属于任何人 超人跟你都一样
Unh! I belong to no man. Not Superman, not you.
你也曾经属于某个人
You belonged to someone once.
那是我在脆弱的时候说的
I told you that in a moment of weakness.
再提起一次
Bring it up again….
好了
All right, all right.
雷帕马的尸体找到了 被切成两半
Ray Palmer’s body was found slashed in half.
他们很确定那是什么武器干的
They’re pretty sure they’ve ID’d the weapon.
达克赛德 我们已经打了太久的仗
For too long, Darkseid, our worlds have been at war.
现在 千年来的第一次 我们放下了武器
And now, for the first time in a millennium, we can lower our swords.
敬我们的条约 以及稳定关系的结盟
Here’s to our treaty and the union which will seal our bond.
我可爱孙女贝卡
The marriage between my lovely granddaughter, Bekka…
跟你可靠儿子欧莱恩的婚姻
. .and your steadfast son, Orion.
我以同样的心情
欢迎你们到天殷星 天父
In that same spirit, I welcome you to Apokolips, Highfather.
明天这个时候 不只是国家
我们结合的 还有家庭
Tomorrow at this time, we not only merge kingdoms, but families.
孩子 这是个残酷粗鲁的世界
It’s a world of heathens and brutes, my child.
历史会赞扬你的勇气与牺牲
History will praise your courage and sacrifice.
那个人感觉不一样 不像他的家庭
The boy seems different, not like his family.
感觉更有想法
More thoughtful.
让我觉得不舒服
He made me uneasy.
没有时间动摇了 整个世界就指望你了
This is not the time to waver. You have a world counting on you.
我知道
Yes, I know.
那就休息吧
Then get some sleep.
明天是历史性的一天
We have a momentous day ahead of us.
你在这里干麻 我想见你
What are you doing here? I wanted to see you.
你不该在这的
You’re not supposed to.
你马上就会知道 我不是什么守法之人
You’re going to find out I’m not much for rules.
我喜欢照自己的方式做事 上来
I also tend to get my way. Hop on.
不了
No, thank you.
大家都说你性子很刚烈
They told me you were a spitfire.
应该不是害怕了吧
You’re not afraid, are you?
我从来不会害怕
I’m never afraid.
跟我来
Come with me.
我有东西想给你看
I have something I wanna show you.
最好再抓紧一点
Better hold tighter than that.
已经够紧了
This is tight enough.
我从不知道天殷星 有这么美的地方
I never knew Apokolips could hold such beauty.
这是我的秘密基地
This is my special spot.
这里的天空是开的 可以看到星星
The one place in my world where the skies open and you can see the stars.
也是我来思考的地方 思考什么
This is where I come to think. About what?
生命 荣耀 你
Life, honor, you.
你跟我是世界唯一的希望 贝卡
You and I are the only hope for our worlds, Bekka…
但有时都有可能有叛乱 我们必须有所准备
but there will be treachery everywhere and we must be prepared.
这是给你的
It’s for you.
打开它
Open it.