Couldn’t you brighten it up, Kirk?
你大学时也有那些可怕的海报
Even in college you had those godawful Beastie Boy posters.
叫他把窗帘拉起来啦
Tell him to put up some drapes.
窗帘 他需要的是窗户吧
Drapes? How about some windows?
那是蒂娜吗
Is that Tina?
我亲爱的蝙蝠侠还好吗
How’s my favorite bat guy?
在煮假血浆
Cooking up a batch of fake plasma.

Yum.
谢谢
Thank you.
科克 千万别结婚
Don’t get married, Kirk.
她们会把你保护的好好的
Wives will protect the life out of you.
别担心 我也差不多放弃交♥友♥网♥站了
No worries. I’ve pretty much given up on eHarmony.
我要跟你说 最近一次的测试不太顺利
Listen, I want you to know I’m not having luck with the latest tests.
每一次我要反转抗原时 细胞壁无法维持原状
Every time I try to reverse the antigen, the cellular walls don’t hold.
我也不觉得可以
I didn’t think they would.
不要放弃希望 我们一定能找到治疗你的方法
Don’t give up hope. We’ll figure out a cure for you.
事情一定有转寰的余地
What was made can be unmade.
谢了 锡人
Thanks, Tin.
只是 需要时间
It just…. Takes time.
嗯 但那不是我打给你的原因
Yeah. But that’s not why I called.
你有听说雷帕马失踪的事吧 他的卡车整个毁了
You must’ve heard Ray Palmer’s missing. His truck was totaled.
可怜的珍 她一天要打给蒂娜十次
Poor Jean. She’s been calling Tina 10 times a day.
那是北方的事 威尔 不是我的管辖范围
That’s upstate, Will. Not my jurisdiction.
正义联盟什么时候 开始有管辖范围了
Since when does the Justice League have a jurisdiction?
科克 别闹了 是雷啊
Come on, Kirk. Ifs Ray.
我也去查查看 但我不会去跟警♥察♥打交道的
I’ll check into it, but it’s not gonna win me any friends with the local cops.
所以呢 反正大家也不喜欢你啊
So? People don’t like you anyway.
也是
Good point.
再一个微型雅进器 我就可以打倒坦克了
One more micro booster and I could take out a tank.
那你要告诉我了吗 我都讲了啊
Now will you tell me? l told you everything.
少来了 爸 他长的怎么样 说了什么
Come on, Dad. What was he like? What”d he say?
他很高
He was tall.
我知道他长的样子 你不怕吗 他是外星人杀手耶
Oh, jeez. I know what he looks like. Weren’t you freaked? He’s a killer alien.
可以用眼神杀人的人
Dude could’ve hurt you just by looking at you real hard.
他是个很实际的人
He was very matter-of-fact.
他说有工作给我 就是我正在做的事
He said he had a job for me, and I’m doing it.
所以是什么 不能说
Which is? Can’t say.
但我确实看到了女超人
But I did see Wonder Woman.
快跟我说 不准只说她很高
Tell me. Tell me. And don’t say she was tall.
她很
She was.Aah! Unh.
那是什么啊
The hell’s that?
快跑
Run!
快走啊
Go!
哦,糟糕
Oh, sh
联邦调查局来这里干麻
So, what brings the feds?
史东博士之前是军方的人 例行动作而已
Mr. Stone worked for the military, Ms. Lane. This is purely routine.
是吗
That a fact?
我想四处看看
I want a look around.
我想我也抢不了你 这是犯罪现场
I don’t suppose I could dissuade you. This is a crime scene.
我什么也不会碰
I won’t touch a thing.
你男朋友蛮有种的 他不是我男朋友
Your boyfriend has a lot of nerve. He’s not my boyfriend.
但他是蛮有种的 没错
And, yes, he does.
只有警♥察♥才能越过黄线 兰恩小姐
Only the police are allowed beyond the yellow tape, Ms. Lane.
我没看到你的警徽
I don’t see your badge.
说的好 以你的逻辑能劝退他吗
Good one. Think your logic will persuade this guy?
嗯 史东不是唯一一个死去的科学家
Yeah. Stone isn’tour only dead scientist.
你多久能赶回来
How fast can you get back here?
维克弗莱斯 热能专家
This is Victor Fries, the thermal expert.
得过诺贝尔跟京都奖
Nobel and Kyoto prizes.
三天前 他在北极圈 测量大气碳含量
He was measuring atmospheric carbon levels near the Arctic Circle three days ago.
却在深谷发现他的尸体
They found his body at the bottom of a ravine.
但他不是摔死的
It wasn’t the fall that killed him though.
他的颈动脉受伤 应该是被冰划开的
His carotid artery was severed, presumably by the ice he hit on the way down.
是失血过多而死 对 但现场没有发现血迹
He bled to death? Yes, except they can’t find the blood.
脖子附近应该会有 冻住的血才对
There should’ve been a pool of frozen blood around the neck.
至少应该要有半夸脱
Maybe as much as a halfquart.
但是却没有
It’s not there.
这是雷帕玛的卡车
This is Ray Palmer’s truck.
几天前被发现在一个谷底
It was found a couple of days ago at the bottom of a hill.
看起来是被切开的
It appears to have been sliced up.
但这不是最奇怪的地方
But that’s not the most intriguing damage.
有靴子印 应该是被踢下来的
A boot print, as if the truck was kicked.
尺寸很小 鞋跟还很坚硬
The size is rather diminutive and has a pronounced heel.
是女人
A woman.
应该是 还没有找到帕马的尸体
So it would seem. They haven’t found Palmer’s body yet…
但也没人认为他还会活着
but no one’s expecting him to show up at the office.
这是你刚才来的地方 史东实验室的残骸
And here’s where you just came from, what remains of Stone’s lab.
我用了一些滤镜
I put it through some filters.
这些条纹跟点点 是起火的地方
The streaks and spotting are hot spots where the fire started.
就像是有人用瓦斯喷枪 烧了史东的实验室一样
It’s as if someone went through Stone’s lab with a pair of blowtorches.
或者是热能
Or heat vision.
嗯 我就知道你会这样想
Yes, I thought that might occur to you.
我们被陷害了
Ha. We’re being framed.
有人要陷害正义联盟
Someone’s actually trying to frame the Justice League.
谁有这种胆子
Who would have the balls?
警♥察♥再没多久 应该就会把这些事联想在一起
It’s not gonna be long before the police start putting it together.
搞不好已经想到了
Maybe they already have.
一定有人会透露给媒体
You can bet someone’s gonna leak it to the press.
这些科学家有什么关联吗
Anything connect these scientists?
他们或多或少都有一起工作过
They all worked together at one time or another.
政♥府♥的计划 几乎都是最高机密
Government projects. Usually topsecret.
史东是哥谭大学的客座教授
Stone was a visiting professor at Gotham University.
我应该可以去看一下他的档案
I thought I’d check out his files.
你还跟特维有联络吗 他应该会有用
You still friendly with Trevor? He might be useful.
他一直都很有用
He often was.
压住他
Stay on top of him.
你懂的
You know what I mean.
我们要枪先 包括对媒体也是
We’ve gotta get ahead of this thing, that includes the media.
有人想要陷害我们 他们一定会很后悔
Someone’s trying to screw with us and they’re going to be damn sorry.
(物理系)
(赛拉史东博士)
(公平竞争计划)
“公平竞争”
“Fair Play.”
“佛莱斯 帕马 史东
“Fries. Palmer. Stone.
梅格纳斯”
M ag n us.”
(复♥制♥中)
卢瑟的孩子
Luthor’s boys.
就是这个
That’s it.
记住 你们是这个世代最好的
Remember, you are the best your generation has to offer.
不要浪费你们的才能 勇敢 大胆
Do not squander your talents. Be brazen. Be bold.
这个世界需要改变
The world needs change…
而你们是少数能实现改变的人
and you’re among the few who can make that happen.
感觉就像是爱因斯坦 在为我们打气一样
Wow, it’s like getting a pep talk from Einstein.
还好吗
You okay?
我要回实验室工作
I gotta finish my lab work.
你今晚会来派对吗 应该吧
You’re coming to the party tonight? I guess.
你今晚要来派对
You’re coming to the party tonight.
好啦
Okay.
你不会想让蒂娜生气的 你知道她的脾气
You don’t wanna make Tina mad. You know how she gets.
我会去的
I’ll be there.
我有时候在想 干麻要想办法拒绝呢
You know, sometimes I wonder why we even try.
(下载中)
(下载完成)
起床了 懒虫
Wake up, sleepyhead. Ah You’re
你要错过派对了
missing the party.
抱歉 但我觉得 我好像快要有成果了
Sorry, but I think I’m getting close to something.
凝血的系数已经快配上了
The coefficient on the blood coagulants is almost matching.
快给我起来 要迟到了
Hey, get your ass up. We’re late.
我应该要留下来
I think I should stay.
科克 这不能等到明天吗
Kirk, can’t it wait till tomorrow?
生命如果不享受 有什么意义
What good’s life if you don’t live it?
把这些数字摆一边 一晚就好
Put away the bat stats, just for one night.
就当是为了我
For me?
为了你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!