If he wakes.
我们需要谈谈 你和我
We need to talk, you and I,
要是你敢召唤召唤
but if you try and summon etrigan,
我就会在你念第一个词时就把你揍的说不出话
I’ll fill your lungs with bile before the first verse is done.
明白吗
Savvy
其实情并非你们以为的那样
The situation was not how it seemed.
我到那就是那样的
The apartment was like that when I arrived Richard as well.
谁信你的鬼话
Come on! You were all over him.
我是在帮忙
I was attempting to help.
你们突然出现 我怕你们误会
When you burst in, i knew I’d get blamed, so I ran.
你相信他吗
Do you believe him
我相信他
Jason’s not the murdery type.
他满脑子都是些骑士道德什么的
He’s chock full of honor, loyalty, and rubbish of that sort.
为什么你在那里
Then tell us why you were there.
理查德收集的东西杂七杂八
Richard is known as a collector of the arcane and supernatural.
我想看看他那里有没有什么东西能带我来这
I wanted to see if he had something that could gain me access to this place.
为什么你要来这
Why would you wanna break in here
为了这个
For this.
构成了与邪恶相连的通道
The single most powerful conduit of evil in the history of the world.
虽被称为梦幻之石
He named it the dreamstone,
实际上却是恶魔之石
but it’s really the stuff of nightmares.
那时我只是一个年轻的骑士
I was a young knight,green as grass.
对未来充满希望
With visions of battle-won glory dancing in my head.
但一切都变了
Needless to say, these were dispelled thoroughly.
他称自己为天命
He called himself destiny,
但梅林告诉我们他之前
but Merlin told us he was a man of science one time,
只是一个普通人
before he went insane.
他用魔法 灵魂铸造了梦石
Destiny forged the dreamstone with black magic and his soul.
用它去吸收人们的负面情绪
He used it to subject people to their most terrifying nightmares
壮大他的力量
and then feed off their torment.
那天是恶魔伊特莱根拯救的我们
It was actually the demon etrigan who won the day.
伊特莱根 去战斗
To battle, etrigan.
你杀了他 我就还你自♥由♥
Should you succeed, i will release you of your bond to me.
我答应你
If freedom is what’s up for trade,
为了自♥由♥而战
then destiny’s as good as slayed.
梅林 没这么简单就结束
You haven’t won, Merlin This isn’t over.
我发誓
I swear it.
梅林 履行你的承诺
Release me, Merlin, from your care.
我做了我该做的
My duty’s done ‘Tis only fair.
恐怕不行 我的朋友
I’m afraid that’s not possible, friend demon.
我向你们道歉
I apologize to both you and Jason blood,
你们今后将共生死
but your future portends a shared destiny.
以此凡躯
Caught now, imprisoned in the form of man,
封印恶魔伊特莱根
I fix the demon, etrigan.
这同样是我
It was also the beginning
与伊特莱根的开始
of my eternal life sentence with etrigan.
没想到你放的这么随便
I didn’t think you’d give it up willingly,
虽然它不是完整的
and though this piece is useless without the other half,
但仍有强大的力量
it’s far from powerless.
这里非常安全
Safe enough where it is.
就这么随便放
Displayed like a tourist trinket in a Karachi bazaar
很神奇 不是吗
Neat, isn’t it
神秘屋会保护我那些贵重的物品
The house keeps my valuables out of phase,
所以我不用担心
so they don’t go wondering off.
这石头出现的过于巧合了
But, still, the timing of the stone’s appearance and its power indicates
它肯定与这些事有关
that it’s somehow involved with these crimes.
这就是为什么我把它放这了
Which is why it stays here, where only I can get to it.
我想我 我们反正所有人都知道你会把东西放哪
I think me, them, and everyone else who knows you might want it to be somewhere else.
他醒了
Your friend is awake.
里奇 是谁 是谁干的
Ritchie, who was it Who did this to you
浮士德
Faust.
费利克斯 浮士德你确定吗
Felix faust You sure
你在这啊 老混♥蛋♥
There you are, you old bastard.
我会把你揪出来的 菲利克斯浮士德
I give you wizard and asshole extraordinaire, Felix faust.
该死 我早该想到这混♥蛋♥
Hell, I should have put it together.
只有他会这么做
Conjuring a whirlwind is just his style.
联盟与浮士德斗过
The league had a run-in with faust,
但是他的位置并不在我们的数据库中
but his location isn’t in our database.
恶魔又没有信♥用♥卡♥或社交媒体
Yeah, well, wizards don’t make a habit of signing up for credit cards or social media.
当然能躲过你们
His grandly named observatory of the cosmos is hidden
却躲不过我
from the likes of you and superman, but not from me.
费利克斯 浮士德
Felix faust.
怎么回事
What’s happening
形象的比喻 就是死机了
If this were a computer, I’d say it’s frozen.
没戏
Cheers.
费利克斯 浮士德肯定用了防定位法术
Felix faust would take precautions against locator spells.
那就换个办法
There’s another way,
但是有要去求人 还是讨厌我的人
but it involves asking a favor of someone that I don’t have the best relationship with.
看来没人喜欢你 真令人震惊
Someone else dislikes you Shocking.
你朋友撑不了多久了
Your friend slips from the mortal plane.
约翰…
John…
那就帮他
Keep him alive and safe Understand
这不是我的职责
That is not my purpose.
我才不管这些
I don’t give a flying shag what you think your bloody purpose is.
我命令你去帮他 付出你的一切
I order you to help him any and every way you’re able.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
好吧 我想问
All right, I’ll ask.
为什么我们要来这
Why are we in the middle of a godforsaken swamp
因为亚历克荷兰在这
It’s a favorite hidey hole of one Alec Holland,
他化身成了这里的植物
whose corpse was taken to be the most recent avatar of the green.
你们正联肯定没有这方面的记载
Bet you won’t find that on your bloody cell phone.
我们的数据记载
Our data’s more factual.
亚历克荷兰是被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥杀的 没有找到尸体
Alec Holland was murdered by terrorists His body was never recovered.
就这些
End of story.
其实没有
Not quite.
走开
Go away!
沼泽怪物
Swamp thing!
你不出来 我就把你烧出来
I know you’re seeing this Get out here, or the posies get it!
约翰康斯坦丁
John constantine.
你敢以植物威胁我
You dare threaten the green.
老兄 你的社交能力真差劲
Dude, your social skills are horrendous.
别 我们来这 是因为一些重要的事
Please, we aren’t here to harm any plants, but our need is urgent.
不要让约翰影响了你的判断
Don’t let your feelings for John stop you from doing what’s right.
你有一个花♥园♥
You have a garden.
是的 我在那放松 还每周浇水
Yes, I find it relaxing, and I water it every week.
我们需要找到一个人 他名叫费利克斯浮士德
We need to find a man, a wizard named Felix faust.
因你
A single human among your teeming masses.
我放下对约翰·康斯坦丁的仇恨
I only know John constantine because he enrages me.
浮士德住在一座无形的天文台
Faust lives in an observatory which is invisible.
我们不知道怎么去
It’s a place where dark magic would infect the earth below it.
我带你们去那儿
I will take you there so you are no longer here.
到了
The place you seek is there.
那个地方我们进不去
That place is heavily warded.
我知道我们有过分歧 但这次你一定要帮我
I know we’ve had our differences, but we could really use your help.
全人类的命运就在我们手中
If we don’t get a handle on this rotter, he’ll threaten all of humanity.
为什么
What of it
你曾经是人类 就像我一样
You were once human, just like me.
那又如何
No longer.
也许他要做他所谓正义之事
Perhaps his actions are a kind of justice,
但人类就是正义的吗
for who destroys more of the green than your kind
他走了
And swamp thing has left the building.
有点难办
Guess we do it the hard way.
人身去
Or not Gone, gone, the form of man.
恶魔伊特莱根现身
Arise the demon etrigan!
搞什么…
What…
竟然敢
Who dares
我要把你
I, etrigan, bring down this house
埋葬 费利克斯浮士德
and build a tomb for Felix faust!
我可不会与恶魔战斗
As if I would stoop to brawling with a demon.
所以你还是与你的恶魔家人玩一玩吧
Fight others of your filthy kind.
我们都来自地狱但他们不是我家人