Oh, no He’s dying.
约翰康斯坦丁
John constantine,
最后的救命稻草
purveyor of the dark arts and lifeline of last resort.
你朋友的灵魂我们一定会拿到手的
No matter Your friend’s soul will be collected,
而你什么都做不了
and there’s nothing you can do to alter that.
你们不如换一个地方玩吧
Why don’t you go do something useful, like haunt a house
他在跟谁说话
Who’s he talking to now
类似无常的东西
Shrouds They deliver souls to hell.
他们被你吸引了
They’re drawn to you.
也许因为你身上的古龙水 batsy
Maybe it’s your Cologne, batsy.
这个家伙从总是死里逃生
This one has cheated us many times.
真是令人烦恼
It is vexing.
嘘…
Boo.
这有点 但你们该走走人了
This has been lovely, but it’s time for you lot to bugger off.
当时候到了 我一定会收走你的灵魂 康斯坦丁
When the time comes, I’ll be the one to collect your soul, constantine.
是 是
Yeah, yeah.
我想我感觉到有一股能量力场
I thought I felt a disturbance in the force.
你过的怎样 约翰尼
How you doing, Johnny boy
扎塔娜和 蝙蝠侠
Zatanna and Batman
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell
进去再说
Tell you everything inside, mate.
可怜的家伙
You poor thing.
我上次骗了你
Yeah, I may have lied the last time we talked,
关于我的病情的严重程度
about exactly how fast I’m sledding downhill.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry about that.
重要的是你来了 约翰
But it means a lot you’re here, John.
嘿 你不需要把说对不起 我原谅你了
And, hey, you don’t have to say it You’re forgiven.
但是 蝙蝠侠来我这做什么
Still wondering what Batman’s doing in my living room.
我应该闭嘴是吗
And when is he gonna shut up, right
干嘛
What What’s with the face
你不是来说对不起的 是吗
You’re not here to say you’re sorry, are you
当然 不是
Of course I am,
但我同时也想借卡香缇钥匙
but I was looking to borrow the keshanti key as well.
你…
Unbelievable.
我跟他说过了
I tried to tell him on the way.
是的 这不是你的错
Yeah, it’s not your fault, z.
都是他的错
Just like everything, this is rock star Johnny’s fault.
它发生的时候只有我和你 里奇
I was with you when it happened, ritchie.
我们肩并肩
We were side by side.
是的 是的 是的 肩并肩
Yeah, yeah, yeah, side by side.
我得了奇怪的魔法癌症 你而却扬名立万
But I got the weird magical cancer while you, you added to your rep.
不是吗
Isn’t that right
听着 这是两码事
Look, me not making proper amends isn’t related to the key,
而且 你也不需要了
which, truth be told, you’re not gonna need, mate.
约翰
John!
最近这很频繁啊
Getting that a lot lately.
你自便 我不会帮忙的
You can go screw yourself I am not giving you crap.
我理解你的愤怒 但你
Your anger is understandable, but you need to reconsider.
要为大众考虑
Innocent lives are at stake.
好吧 医生说乐观的态度可以帮我改善病情
Well, doctors say an upbeat attitude can help,
而且重点是 我今天见到了蝙蝠侠
so what I’ll focus on today is that I met Batman.
正义的力量
Force of good.
也很高兴见到你 扎塔娜
It was also nice seeing you, zatanna.
如果你们 没事了的话…
Now, if you’ll excuse me…
就走吧
You can show yourselves out.
是他吗
This him
年度最佳父亲 现在给我命运之轮
Father of the year I’ll need the gear now.
这怎么用
How does this work
它是一个魔法通道
It’s basically a magical shortcut.
直接连接平行世界
It lets me access different planes of existence
而不用大费周章
without doing 20-odd hours of incantations.
现在 让我们看看 他经历了什么吧
In this case, I’ll poke around this poor sod’s memories to see how his madness began
更重要的是 为什么
and, more importantly, what caused it.
你们在这里做什么 我要去叫保安
What are you doing here I’m calling security.
我来确保这美眉不会坏事
I’ll make sure the looky-loos stay out of our hair.
小扎 如果我这身体受到攻击 别忘了保护我
Z, give me a psychic shout if this body comes under attack.
我也可能被困在里面
Wouldn’t do to be trapped inside, now.
你为什么非要一个人去
Wouldn’t do to go in alone, and since I’m right here…
不行 太危险了
Too dangerous You’re out of practice, love.
你当我来这
Look, you wanted me along I’m here.
是看戏的吗
I’m not waiting in the wings Let’s do this.
小扎 你没事吧
Z You okay
我很好
I’m fine.
我不喜欢这里
I’ve never liked this sort of magic.
我能感觉到有黑暗要吞噬我
I can feel darkness seeping inside me.
我不知道你是怎么做的
How you stand it is beyond me.
如果你想出去的话…
It’s all about control If you ever need a refresher…
我们讨论过了 我不会放弃的
We’ve had this conversation I haven’t changed my mind.
那好 随你吧
Sure, sit out the war between good and evil.
毕竟 比你在马戏团的工作要好
After all, you’ve got a good thing going being applauded by mindless twits.
什么 现在说这个
Really Now
我认为我还是挺会挑时机的
Good a time as ever, I reckon.
– 敢顶嘴 – 不
– I’ll teach you to talk back – No!
我使用能让人们幸福的魔法
The magic I perform brings people happiness.
喝几杯不就行了
You sure it’s not the two drink minimum, love
你真是一个悲观主义者
You’re such a pessimist.
没错 所以我总是做好最坏的打算
Wrong I expect the worst, so I prepare for the worst,
那样我就有所准备了
and when the worst happens, I’m ready.
我却无法不改变什么
But my outlook doesn’t alter the reality of the world.
“史蒂文 别喝了”
Steven, stop!
“别管我”
Leave me alone!
又一个美好时光
Another precious moment.
也有快乐
There was joy, too.
但他的痛苦把一切都驱散了
His madness swept it away.
谁做的好事
Who dropped the bed pan
就是现在
This is it This was the morning of his madness.
你认为是什么把他变成那样的
What do you think will set him off
我猜是数独
My guess is the sudoku.
把他逼疯的
He’s got two 9s in the same row.
约翰
John.
跑 快跑
Run! Run! Run!
快跑 离开这里
Run! Let’s get out of here!
老兄 你就不能减肥吗
Oh, come on, fellow Eat a piece of fruit, huh
该死的
Damn it!
这儿
Here it is.
我们必须离开这里
We’ve got to get out of here.
再等会
One more second.
快走 约翰 没时间了
Now, John There’s no time.
到手
Got it.
哦 史上最臭
Oh! Shit’s really hit the fan.
你一定要说出来吗 波士顿
You had to go there, Boston.
我们离开这里
Let’s get the hell out of here.

Hmm.
我不知道这是什么 我也是
I don’t recognize it Me, neither.
也许里奇知道
But if there’s a person alive who can, it’s ritchie.
你忘记了你才刚伤害他
Are you forgetting when you made your friend despise you
无所谓了 这事情太重要了
This is too bloody important for hurt feelings.
康斯坦丁
Constantine.
该死
Bollocks.
你是来见证你的…
You’ve arrived in time to witness my…
里奇
Ritchie!
回来 你这混♥蛋♥
Get back, you bastards!
约翰 先帮里奇
John, help ritchie.
看招
Take that! Boom!
没脉搏了
No pulse.
废话 还不想办法
We know! We know! Come on!
什么
Why
看来你挺有办法的
I see you have a few tricks of your own, eh
又不是所有的事都需要魔法
Not everything requires magic.
他醒了 的话 让他看下
Make sure he sees that right when he wakes up.
如果他醒的了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!