You’re a world class bastard, John.
最终
And for my finale,
我会让这几头大象在我们眼前消失
I will make this terrible trio of terrifying tantors vanish before your eyes.
我希望那些大象活了下来
I hope those elephants survived.
你不会想要动物组织来找你的
You don’t want peta on your back.
他们又不是真的
You’re assuming they were real in the first place.
你还好吗 布鲁斯
How are you, Bruce
我很好 扎塔纳 就是忙了点
I’m fine, zatanna Busy.
你知道我在哪里可以找到约翰·康斯坦丁
You know where I can find John constantine
不知道
No.
你一定有办法
You must have some idea.
我们不保持联♥系♥
We don’t keep in touch.
我知道你们两个有情史 所以我…
I know you two have history, so I…
小扎 蝙蝠侠需要约翰
Z, Batman needs to talk with John.
肯定是重要的事
You’ve got to come along, too It’s important.
是你吗 波士顿
Is that you, Boston
是的
Yeah.
一切都是…
Everything is…
这家伙的精神真强大
Boy, this guy’s mind is tough.
我坚持不住了…
Can’t hold…
这是怎么回事
What is going on
去找约翰的路上在详说
I’ll tell you on the way to John’s.
但我要坐前面
Okay, but I call shotgun.
这地方联一个孩子都坐不下
I don’t even think his kid could fit back here.
波士顿 你必须适应
Sorry, Boston, but life is for the living.
波士顿 就是那个马戏团演员
Boston brand He was a circus performer.
蝙蝠侠听说过我 告诉他我是他的粉丝
Batman’s heard of me Sweet Tell him I’m a fan of his, too,
你明白怎么说的
but, you know, be cool about it.
是的 就是他
Yeah, that’s him.
问下他有没有看过我的节目 他有一个受人欢迎的节目
Ask him if he caught one of my shows.He was a trapeze artist who loved being famous,
尤其受女性的欢迎
especially with the ladies.
男性就不一样了
Husbands, not so much.
你是在损我吗
You’re killing me.
直到惹了一个不该惹的人
He had a knack for irritating the wrong people.
然后 大约五年前 报应来了
Then, about five years ago, Karma caught up with him.
在一个满席的周六秀上
It was a weekend show, full house.
波士顿被人枪杀了
Boston was in the middle of his death-defying act when…
他死了 本应当死了
He died, and that should have been that,
到了波士顿身上,事情却不一样了
but with Boston, things tend to get complicated.
女神罗摩给了他力量
His spirit was called by the goddess rama kushna.
让他得以精神状态存活
She took pity on him and gave him the power to possess the living,
这样他就可以行正义之事了
so he could bring his killer and others to justice.
嘿 我不想吹嘘 但我的技术真的很好
Hey, I don’t wanna brag, but I’m good.
为什么他要像个小孩子一样在我墙上乱涂乱画
Why did he feel the need to write on my walls like a child
嗯 他很抱歉
Uh, yeah, he’s sorry about that.
地址在哪里
Where is this address
GPS似乎今晚没什么有用
GPS doesn’t seem especially useful tonight.
没有地址 神秘屋重来就不是固定的
It’s not an address The house of mystery tends to move around.
之所以把信♥号♥♥放那
I didn’t put the symbols in there for the GPS to find it.
是想要房♥子自己来找我们
I wanted the house to come to us.
她坚持不了多久 做点什么
She can’t hold it Do something.
那里
There.
快进房♥子
Into the house!
小扎 你还好吗
Z, you all right
是的 只要你别压着我
Yeah, as soon as you get off me.
早知道你们要来这
I should have known you were the reason
我就不回伦敦了
I’m not back in London enjoying a pint.
看来房♥子更喜欢你一点
The house always did like you better.
你们三个在一起还真古怪
Odd trio for a road trip.
你们有何贵干
To what do I owe the visit
正义联盟认为最近的杀人事件可能是受魔法的影响
The league thinks that a recent spike in homicides may have a magical cause.
我都跟你们说过了
Told you something stinks.
现在是某些人有所保留
Now we know someone doesn’t want us asking questions.
你已经有什么线索了
Looks like you’ve cracked it wide open, mate.
他说了什么
What did he say
你们还是自己说吧
Uh-uh I’m not playing telephone between you two.
他看到我了吧
We online
希望你的蝙蝠车
Great Sorry about the Batmobile.
购买♥♥了保险
I hope your insurance was paid up.
怎么 没有吗
What, is there even a policy for something like that

Mmm.
嘿 我告诉过你 不要这么做了 下次从门走进来行吗
Hey, I told you not to do that, orchid Use a bloody door.
我只是担心你
I am glad to see you are well.
这是新一任
How new is this one
不是
Not what you think.
她是这屋子的 灵
It’s the magic of the house.
它想要跟人一样
Decided it wanted to experience humanity and gave itself a body.
它的确需要
It sure did.
精神存在 就像我一样
A spirit whose existence is not its own, like myself.
有意思
Interesting.
嗯 是的 我们是
Um, yeah, we are that.
老兄 你已经死了
Dead smooth you are, mate.
嘿 我有一段时间没
Hey, it’s been a while, you know
拥有强大的魔法力量 还在生约翰的气
Powerful in true magic Angry at John.
这我知道
This, I understand.
但你仍对他有感情
Yet you still have feelings for him.
杀了他 还差不多
I could kill him.
你流露出痛苦
You exude pain.
你的生活是黑暗的 没有快乐
Your life is a patchwork of blackness with no time for joy.
你是怎么撑下来的
How do you cope with it
我有一个管家
I have a Butler.
这回答
That was enlightening.
嗯 我想我们应该聊正事了
Well, I guess we should have that chinwag about now.
– 恶魔 – 别
– Demons! – It’s not me!
我生出了魔鬼 我…
I’ve given birth to the devil. It’s the…
这打破了命运之间的限制
Rama kushna says this will break down the walls between the planes.
甚至连来世也将受到影响
Even the afterlife will be affected.
是的 我马上去
Yeah, it’s dodgy, all right I’ll look into it.
我的意思是说 你们可以走了
Meanwhile, the house will drop you wherever you’d like.
哇 哇 哇 罗摩 你竟然说合作
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Rama says we have to work together.
来吧 这可是一个最牛的队
Come on! It’s a dream team.
你 我 扎塔娜 蝙蝠侠 甚至正义联盟
You, me, zatanna, Batman, maybe even the justice league.
斗篷和紧身衣 对黑魔法没有作用
The capes and tights crew, useless against dark magic.
这就是为什么我们需要你带领我们
That’s why we need you You can lead us.
波士顿 你要我们组团 而且还要我领导
Boston, do I strike you as a team player Much less a team leader.
问题是 就算是神也可能会出错
Point is, even deities can get it wrong.
所以我们才会得阑尾 还有 尼安德特人 电视真人秀
It’s how we got the appendix, neanderthals and reality TV.
小扎 你帮我和他们说
Z, your help I could use.
好的 前提是我们成为一个团队
Okay, if we do it as a group.
这简直就是群尸玩过界
This is the monkey cage in sumatra all over again.
“哦 我们需要拯救这些猴子 ”她说
“Ooh, we need to save the monkeys,” she said.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You’re such an ass.
哦 不只是猴子
Oh, not the monkeys.
这话出自造成纽卡斯尔事件而且
Says the man who has newcastle and 100 other screw-ups on his resume,
还经常捅娄子的人之口
costing lives and souls.
但我至少没害死人
But not monkeys You’re still way ahead on dead monkeys.
– 他们的往事 – 嗯
– They used to be a thing – Mmm.
你只会让事情…
You just have to make things…
我们在浪费时间…
We’re wasting time.
他死了 我接受这样的意外
He’s dead, and I accept the risks,
所以我们能到达 还是你们两个需要时间
so can we get to it, or do you two need a timeout
十全十美让我们走在黑暗的一面
Fine and dandy Let’s take a walk on the dark side then.
来吧 伙伴们
Coming, team
你不再是一个孩子 慢下来
Stop being a child and slow down.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going
里奇家
Ritchie’s.
你最近和他说过话吗
Have you talked to him lately
我知道他很生气你不用提醒我 亲爱的
I know he’s pissed You don’t have to remind me, love.
这是我的经历 还记得吗
It’s on my cv, remember
不 真的 他告诉你…
No, really, has he told you…
哦 不他快要死了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!