– 你听到了吗? – 是的
– Did you hear that? – Yes, I did, sweetheart.
他们身体不大舒服
They’re not in very good health, all right?
不理会就是了
So,just try to ignore it, if you can.
– 主人 – 干吗?
– Sire. – What?
我要拉屎
I want to make pee-pee.
– 啊!你要拉屎? – 是的
– Ah! You wantto pee? – Yes.
去外边!
Outside!
外边?但是 主人
Outside? But, sire…
但我会被狼吃掉的
I could be eaten by the wolves.
那就找个火把
Find a torch! ldiot.
找个火把
Find a torch.
安德鲁有如此的要求 呵呵
Andre has such simple needs. I think that’s great.
要帮忙吗?
Need some help, sir?
好美丽
Oh, it is beautiful.
水竟然会自己流出来!
The water comes out by itself. Ha!
这是一个有魔力的泉水
It is a magic fountain.
看这个!
Look at this! Mmm.
它的味道跟森林一样
It smells just like the forest.
这么小小的一块 就包容了整个森林的味道
All the forest is in the small wheel.
闻它!
Mmm. Smell it!
不用了 谢谢
No. No, thankyou.
你不想试一试?
You don’t want to smell it?
自己慢慢享受吧
Enjoy your self.
城♥堡♥被拆了
The castle’s a wreck.
所以我要帮助她分配财产
So I’m helping her divide the estate up…
使它更利于管理
into more manageable, profitable chunks.
我们要卖♥♥掉那些艺术品和高档物品
We’re selling the art and various high-end pieces…
这是唯一的出路
through an outlet here.
事实上我是在帮助她 我把这视作我的责任
Essentially, I’m protecting her. I see that as my role.
土地呢?
And the land?
我也打算卖♥♥了
I decided we should sell that, too.
这由不得你决定
It is not for you to decide.
只有朱丽娅有权做出决定
Only Lady Julia can say what will be done.
我就是替朱丽娅说的
I speak for both Julia and myself.
你不能代替一个亚玛特家族的人说话
You cannot possibly speak for a Malfete.
你怎么想的 小姐?
What are your wishes, milady?
我想我还应该考虑考虑
I guess I’d like to think about it…
再考虑成熟一点
a little bit more, actually.
朱丽娅?
Julia?
你不应该打断这位小姐的话!
The lady has spoken!
鸡丁沙拉!
Chicken salad,now!
我要那个蛋糕
I want that cake. Come on now.
别全部拿走
Don’t take all night.
油鸡
Greasy chicken.
你在干什么?
What on earth do you think you’re doing?
你好 安德鲁
Hi, Andre.
我想我还应该在你们的帐单上
I’m afraid I’m going to have to add an order…
加上烧鸡的钱
of chicken a la umbrella to your bill.
闻闻森林的味道
Smell the forest.
很香
Yes, it’s minty.
从兰色的喷泉拿的
It’s from the blue fountain.
不错
Nice. Yeah. Oh, all right.
你要薄荷糖吗?
Honey, would you like a mint?
– 是 – 好的
– Yeah. – All right. Good.
– 你呢? – 主人
– Thibault? – Master.
这个很不错 再给我几片
Those are good. Give me another one.
是的 很好吃
Yes. Very minty.
晚上好
Good evening, fine sir.
我在找 瑟伯特 玛菲特
I’m seeking Thibault of Malfete…
阿德拉伯爵 尊敬的骑士?
the Duke of Anjou. The great chevalier?
安德鲁不需要床
Andre does not need a bed.
只要给他一些稻草就可以了
He will be happy with some straw.
– 是的 – 我们没有稻草
– Yes. – We’re out of straw.
我的床好舒服
My bed is soft.
现在是家庭问答时间
It’s time for the “Family Feud.”
这些可怜的人被困在里头了!
Oh! Poor little people. They’re trapped inside!
上帝 饶恕我吧 我应该怎么帮他们?
God have mercy. What are we going to do, my sire?
解救他们
Free them.
亲爱的 你真的认为他们有健忘症吗?
Bunny? You really think these guys have amnesia?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我们来了!
We are coming!
你认为他们有神经病?
So you admit they’re clinically insane?
我并没有那么说
I didn’t say that.
哦 别这样!
Oh, come on!
他们上哪了?
Where did they go, my lord?
他们在里边 我们救不了他们
They were inside. We could not save them.
好悲哀啊
It is tragic.
反正我们也用不着这间屋子了
Well, we never really used this room anyway.
可惜
It’s a pity.
我要找到巫师
I need to find a wizard now.
不介意我先喝杯咖啡吧
Do you mind if I get some coffee first?
见鬼!
Jesus Christ!
我让你别把这些东西留在那
I’ve told you notto leave this stuff…
居然放在路当中 你到底要干什么?
in the middle of the driveway! What are you trying to do?
你想要我的命吗!
You just about broke my god damn neck!
对不起
I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to.
你到底有没有干活
Do you actually do any gardening around here…
或者你给我走人?
or do you just sing out of tune?
去弄干净
Just cleanit up!
哦!混♥蛋♥!
Oh! Hey, big belly!
你竟敢冒犯这位姑娘?
You dare to touch a lady?
你到底是谁?
Who the hell are you?
我是安德鲁 我鄙视你
I’m Andre, and I piss on you.
你最好给我滚出去
Yeah, well, you get the hell out of here…
或者我去叫警♥察♥
or I’m gonna call the cops.
对这位小姐道歉
Apologize to the lady.
小姐?你叫她小姐
Lady? You’re calling her a…

Lady. Right.
对不起
I’m sorry.
亲她的脚
Kiss her feet.
– 什么? – 亲她的脚!
– Do what? – Kiss her feet!
疯了!
Oh, Jesus!
别去找巫师
Instead of a wizard…
我想我们要去看医生
I think what we really need to find you is a good doctor.
巫师是最好的医生
Wizards are the best doctors.
那在干吗?
What in the world is that?
你在干吗?
What are you doing?
快打九一一!
Call 911!
怎么了?
What is going on here?
她对这位小姐动粗
He was very rude to the lady.
看着 笨蛋 这是族徽
Look, fool. A coat of arms.
他是一个贵族
He is a nobleman.
我不知道
I did not know.
笨蛋
Stupid peasant.
– 他们是谁? – 游客
– Who are these guys? – Visitors.
你拥有这个女人?
Do you own this woman?
她为我工作
She works for me.
我会把他倒着吊起来的
Then I will hang my valet by his feet on your behalf.
不 主人
No, please, my lord.
吊手吧 别吊脚啊
Not by the feet! I prefer the thumbs.
我有个会要开
I got a meeting to catch.
起来 傻瓜
Rise,idiot.
我把他送给你
I give him to you for the day.
你想干吗都行
You may beat him if you like.
谢谢 但我们刚刚认识
Thanks, but we just met.
谢谢 我伟大 仁慈的主人
Thankyou, my great and merciful master.
谢谢主人!谢谢!
Thank you, milord! Thank you!
走吧 我要马上找个巫师
Letus go. We have a wizard to find.
巫师?
A wizard?
– 你是法国人吗? – 是
– Are you French? – Yes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!