And stay out!
阁下 这是不是让你想起了什么?
My lord. Remind you of anyone?
各单位注意
All units, be on the lookout…
有一个危险的男人…
for a heavily-armed dangerous male…
绑♥架♥了一名女性
with kidnap victim female.
大家小心
Use extreme caution.
这边
Go, gentlemen.
别手下留情
Don’t be afraid to use your guns.
检查一下厨房♥
We should check the kitchen.
出租车?去博物馆
Taxi? Museum of Fine Arts, please.
快点 否则小心你的脑袋
And quickly, or off with your head.
他们逃走了!
Hey! They’re getting away!
长官
Chief…
我跟着他们!
I’m going after’em!
你们从哪儿来?
Where are y’all from?
这位小姐是本地人
The lady’s from here.
巫师和我来自十二世纪
The wizard and I are from the 12th century.
跟紧了
Don’t lose them, O’Malley.
我们马上就来 你呆在这
We’re right behind you! You stay here.
如果我们被抓
If we get caught, I will verify to the police…
我就说你是人♥质♥?
that you are a hostage, OK?
没问题 坐稳了
All right. Now we talking. Hold on.
我们能在车上回到过去吗?
Can we go backin time from here?
得在我们来的那个房♥间才行
We have to go through the same chamber from whence we came.
干得好
Good going, O’Malley.
疯了
Damn.
设置路障
Roadblocks established, State and Michigan.
他逃走了!
He’s getting away!
我从来没有这样坐过地铁
I’ve never ridden the “L” quite like this before.
一个戴着头盔的人?
A big guy in a metal hat with a blonde?
哦 他们刚从这儿经过
Oh, man, they’re already out of here.
空中二号♥
Aerial unit 2.
疑犯向南逃窜
Suspects headed south on Michigan.
疑犯进入了博物馆
Suspects entering museum.
看 骑士在家呢
Look, the knight is in his home.
欢迎你 骑士
Welcome, knight.
跟骑士说 你好
Say hello to the knight.
你好 骑士
Hello, knight.
等等
Please, wait, one second.
对不起 今天的展览暂时关闭了
I’m sorry, folks, but this exhibit is closed for today…
所以你们得离开
so you’ll have to move on.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
没有你 我该怎么办?
What am I gonna do without you?
你是我的骑士
You’re my knight in shining armor.
你会找到一个好男人的
Soon you will find a wonderful man to marry.
你们将百年好合
You will make a long life together.
我有感觉
I had the vision of this.
你是那么的迷人
You are so charming.
我为你感到自豪
I am so proud of you.
并且
And…
当你的孩子懂事的时候
when your children are big enough to understand…
我希望你能告诉他们 有关我的事情
I want you to tell them about an old ancestor…
因为我是你的一部分
because I am a part of you, and one day…
以后我也会成为你孩子的一部分
I will be a part of your children.
拿着
Here.
这是你奶奶的 奶奶的 奶奶 留给你的礼物
A present from your great, great, great, great-grandmother.
等等
Wait.
这个是你的
Here.
你能替我给她吗?
Will you give this to her for me?
我会的
I will.
我敢保证 她是唯一拥有
I promise she’ll be the only girl…
这种东西的女孩
with anything like this.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是你的
Your Grace…
他们在干吗?
What are they doing?
很明显 他们在喝药
They’re drinking vitamins, obviously.
每一个小时
Per Horus…
他在哪儿?那个穿着装甲的人?
Where is he? The guy with all the armor?
他走了
He’s gone.
– 去哪了? – 回家了
– Where? – Home.
稍等一会儿!
One moment!
请等等
Please.
我亲爱的 沃里克伯爵
My dear Earl of Warwick…
在这欢庆的场合
in celebration of this happy occasion…
我希望你能忘记 我们之间的私人恩怨
I want to dismiss forever our disagreements.
请喝下我的酒
Please, drink of our wine.
你应该接受这和平的诚意
You shall accept this peace offering, Warwick.
我命令你
I command you.
等等!
Wait!
沃里克怎么了?
What in heaven’s wrong with Warwick?
他不喜欢这个酒
He did not like the wine.
如果他不想喝 早说不就完了
If he preferred white, he should have said so.
好久没有看见你了
It has been so long since I saw you…
我们什么时候分离过?
When have we been apart, my lord?
我和朱利安在一起的时候
When I was with the Lady Julia.
朱利安
Lady Julia.
她让我把这个给你
She bade me to deliveryou this…
结婚礼物
wedding gift.
在这
Here.
有点奇怪 不是么?
It is an odd piece, isn’t it?
它来自未来
It is before its time.
这就是我要说的
That’s what I’m saying.
他把我从房♥间里扔出去
Literally, she threw me out of the house…
并且绑♥架♥了那个女人
and took off with the idiots.
禽兽不如
Animals.
他们在这里边放了什么!
They poisoned my shake!
等一会儿 等一会儿
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
他们留下一些东西
They left some kind of note here.
一些古老的法国羊皮纸
Some old French parchment.
上边写了什么?
Well, what does it say?
我不知道 我不懂法语
I don’t know, Amber. I don’t speak French.
每一小时
Per Horus et per Ra…
亨特 你怎么了
Oh, my God. Hunter?
你还好吧?
Are you OK?
亨特?
Hunter?
亨特 和我说话!
Hunter, Hunter, OK, talk to me!
亨特!
Hunter!
– 别碰我! – 啊!
– Stay away from me! – Aah!
你们是谁?别碰我!
Who are you people? Don’t touch me!
我是
I am a close and personal friend…
警♥察♥局长的好友
of the chief of police.
我就是警♥察♥局长!
I am the chief of police!
你将成为康德的仆人
You’ll make a great servant for the count.
我必须告诉你 我们很高兴
I must tell you that all of us at the firm…
你没有把这个城♥堡♥卖♥♥了
are delighted with your decision to keep the estate intact.
快让我了解一下这个地方
I can’t wait to get really acquainted with this place.
我们会一样一样看过来
We’ll go over everything.
我甚至会带你去地牢
I can even show you the dungeon.
只要你不害怕
Unless you’re afraid.
她不会害怕的
She’s not afraid.
勇者无敌
Courage is her creed.
你怎么知道我的家族格言?
How do you know my family’s creed?
我还知道很多关于你家族的事情
I know a lot about your family.
玛菲特小姐 他是 弗朗索瓦 拉 康博尔
Miss Malfete, this is Francois le Combier.
他是律师
He’s the attorney handling the French interest…
负责处理您的法国地♥产♥
in the estate.
关于这个城♥堡♥ 他比我知道的多
He knows the history of the castle even better than I do.
弗朗索瓦 你也许愿意
Francois, perhaps you would like…
当一下玛菲特小姐今天的导游?
to be Miss Malfete’s guide today?
十分荣幸

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!