我是说
I was gonna say that we…
我需要找到一种方法 把让我的灵魂回到身体
I need to find a way to put myself together again.
很好 就这么做吧 我们如何才能做到呢
OK, good, good. That’s great. How do we do that?
试一试这样
Maybe I should try this.
好像有什么事发生了
Something’s happening!
很好 我想这样做好像有效了
Yeah, yeah, yeah! I think it’s working!
真的吗 不是
Yeah? No.
让我再试一下
Let me try again.
一定要集中你的精神
I mean, really focus on it.
在里面坚持住
Hold on inside there.
我根本无法和她粘在一起
I’m not sticking.
就像我已经和这个身体 没有任何关系
It’s like I’m no longer connected to this body.
好了 不要着急 转过身去
All right, all right, all right, all right. Turn around.
什么 – 我只是想试一试其他方法
What? – I want to try something.
好吧
OK.
你感觉到了吗
You felt that.
我手心有些痒
My hand tingled.
你还是和你的身体有联♥系♥
You are still connected to your body.
显示器上并不是这么说
The monitor doesn’t agree.
机器不会知道所有的事
Machines don’t know everything.
根据我受训的经验 它们什么都知道
Everything in my training tells me they do.
如果是这样 我们 现在怎么还在谈话
Then how are we having this conversation?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
对不起 爱波特先生 我还有一个病人预约
Mr. Abbott? I’m sorry. I have an appointment,
我不能让你一个人单独在这
and I can’t leave you here unattended.
可不可以再多给我几分钟
Can I just have a couple more minutes, please?
我想和她说再见
I’m saying goodbye.
当然可以 – 谢谢
Of course. – Thank you.
我的侄女们为我做了这些东西
My nieces must have made these things for me.
这看起来真像你
Wow, that’s an amazing likeness.
看这个
Look at this.
那是我值夜班时的照片
That’s the picture from my nightstand.
一定是艾比拿来的
Abby must have brought it.
你看上去很漂亮
You look great.
看一看现在的我
Look at me now.
我的医疗指数在变化
These levels aren’t changing, David.
所有读数都在下降
If anything, they’re decreasing.
我马上就要离开了 – 好吧
I’m gonna have to leave soon. – All right.
我会在楼下 在大堂里等你
Want me to wait downstairs in the lobby?
不用了 多谢了 你应该走了
No, no, that’s sweet. You should go.
非常感谢你帮助我
Thank you for helping me.
那是我的荣幸
It was my pleasure.
你肯定你不会回来了吗
Are you sure you don’t want to come back with me?
说到底那是你的公♥寓♥ 而不是我的
After all, it is your apartment. It’s fine.
自从我到了这
After I made it here, I…
我无法想像离开我自己
…can’t imagine leaving myself, you know?
我知道
OK, I know, I just…
只是留你一个人在这里 我感觉很怪
It just feels weird leaving you here alone.
除了这儿 我还能去哪里
I don’t know where else I belong.
对不起 爱波特先生
Mr. Abbott. I’m sorry.
再见 伊丽莎白
Goodbye, Elizabeth.
再见
Goodbye.
我最讨厌这种事了
Oh, I hate this.
她终于有了自己的生活 结果…
She finally gets a life, and then…
知道吗 那个男人真是很帅
You know what? That guy was cute.
我希望我能有机会 和他有一些发展
At least she got a chance to hang with him for a little while.
是啊 她真可怜 这辈子都不知道
Yeah. It woulda been awful if she’d gone through her whole life
男朋友是用来做什么的
not knowing what it was all about.
上帝啊 珍尼
Oh, my God. Jenny?
怪不得我总是找不到你
No wonder I could never find you.
我想你得到了我的工作
I guess you got my job.
是的 我想这是我应得的 我应该得到的
Yeah. I think I’ve earned it. I deserve it.
这就是你所想的吗
Everything you thought it would be?
是的 应该是从330 升级到740的时候了
It is. And it’s time to upgrade from the 330 to the 740.
我今晚就会去销♥售♥商那里
I’m goin’ to the dealer tonight.
等一下 是沃尔什 我要接他的电♥话♥
Hold on. It’s Walsh, I have to take this.

Hello?
真的吗 你想我来做
Really? You want me to do it?
我当然可以
Sure, of course I can.
我还可以给我的Ipod加配件吗
Dude, did you know I can get a built-in jack for my iPod?
你知道外面有些病人就要死了吗
Did you know there’s people out there dying?
你没注意吗 我还在昏迷中 – 我知道 太好了
I’m in a coma, have you noticed? – I know. Sweet!
宙伊 丽丽
Zoe? Lily Vanilli?
上帝啊 你们都长这么大了
Oh, my God, you guys got so big!
敲打
Beat ya!
不要 – 要
Did not! – Did too!
不要 – 要
Did not! – Did too!
不要 – 要
Did not! Did too!
为什么我能感觉到他 但感觉不到你们
How could I feel him and not you guys?
不要 – 要
Did not! – Did too!
哦 那真可笑 – 艾比
Oh, that’s funny. – Abby.
我记得我说过不许跑闹和喧哗
I remember saying no running, no screaming!
艾比 你能感觉到我吗 – 不要闹了 我是认真的
Abby, can you feel me? – All right, chill, I’m serious.
我想你感觉不到
I guess not.
我希望你早日康复
I hope you feel better. – Get well soon.
我爱你
I love you.
还记得你推我们的时候…
I remember when you pushed us…
你们能来看我真好
It’s so sweet you guys come and visit me.
我很想念你们… – 对不起 打扰一下
And I really miss… – Excuse me.
你好 布罗迪太太 – 你好
Mrs. Brody, hi. – Hi.
我是洛旭庭医生 我可以和你谈一谈吗
Dr. Rushton. Could I have a quick word?
当然可以 – 你想干什么
Sure. – What do you want?
首先 我想告诉你 我们有多爱伊丽莎白
First of all, I hope you know how much we all love and miss Elizabeth.
他在说谎 不用去凤♥凰♥城 他高兴还来不及呢
Please. He’s doing high fives he’s not in Phoenix.
因为她是这里的高级医生
Because she was a senior resident here,
我们针对她的病情 做了一些特殊安排
we’ve taken some extraordinary measures
在这3个月里 让她感觉好一些
to make her feel more comfortable these last three months.
丽丽 把它打开
Lily! Turn it back!
宙伊 我说过什么来着
Zoe, what did we talk about?
看好你的妹妹
Watch your sister. Sorry.
这很难说出口
This is hard to say.
当我们来这里工作时
When we come to work here,
我们会签放弃书
we are asked to sign release forms.
是的
OK.
我不喜欢这段谈话
I don’t like the sound of this.
你知道你妹妹 对人工维持生命的态度吗
Did you know your sister’s opinion about artificially prolonging life?
不知道 – 她反对那么做
No. – She was against it.
真的
Really?
那是以前 我现在可是完全同意
OK, that was before. I am completely for it now.
说实话 很多医生都这么想
Honestly, most in our profession feel that way.
不是我 我完全同意
Not me! I’m perfectly happy.
艾比
Come on, Abby!
你应该了解我 我是你的妹妹
You have got to feel me, I’m your sister!
但是她还是有一些脑电波活动
But there’s still some brain activity, isn’t there?
也有从这种昏迷里苏醒的先例
People have woken up from this kind of coma.
很多先例 – 反正我找到的纪录没有
All the time. – Not on any record I’ve found.
当然有 如果没有 我为什么在这
Of course they have! Otherwise, what am I doing here?
啊 老天…
I feel car sick.
你们在干什么 – 我们在找棍子
What are you doing? – We’re looking for the stick.
什么棍子
What stick?
你总说要把棍子插到… – 住嘴
You said she had a stick up her… – Stop it! Come on.
我们走 罚你们不准看电视了
TV is going to become a very dim memory for you two.
布罗迪太太 伊丽莎白的确签了放弃书
Mrs. Brody, Elizabeth did sign a release.
但因为现在的特殊情况
Because of the special situation,
没有你的决定 我们什么都不会做
we won’t take any terminal action without your explicit approval.
我准备了这份同意书
Now, I’ve prepared this paperwork…
艾比 不要签 我就在这里
Don’t sign that. I’m here!
你只要签了它… – 让我想一想
…if you decide to sign… – I’ll think about it.
艾比 艾比 艾比… 我会多帮你带孩子 我发誓
Abby, I’ll baby-sit more, I swear!
你喜欢的我的牛仔裤 都送给你
Those jeans you love? They’re yours!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!