You have fantasized, quite convincingly,
自己租了一个公♥寓♥ 但实际上是属于别人的
that you’ve rented an apartment that, in fact, belongs to somebody else.
拿起那个枕头
Pick up that pillow.
拿起来 没有关系
Pick it up. It’s OK.
在它后面有一块红色的斑痕
There’s a small red stain on the back
那是我有次不小心把酒洒了留下的
where I once spilled cherry cough syrup.
是的 就是那里 我怎么会知道的
Yes, that’s it. How else would I know that?
还有 你现在躺的床单 是在Nordstrom百货商店买♥♥的
Or the fact that these sheets that you’re now soiling are from Nordstrom.
我还留着那张收据 就在那个抽屉里
I still have the receipt, it’s in that drawer.
打开它 检查一下
Open it up and check.
我想你应该接受这个现实
I think you need to come to terms with the fact
就是你也许是精神病
that you may be mentally ill.
真的吗 – 是的
Really? – Yes.
这是我的公♥寓♥ 这是我的床单
This is my apartment. These are my sheets.
那是我的床头柜 那是我的照片
That’s my nightstand. That’s my picture…
我的照片哪去了 – 什么照片
Where’s my picture? – What picture?
那应该有一个照片
There was a picture there of my…
在床头柜应该有一张照片
There was a picture right there on the nightstand.
我搬进来的时候 那什么都没有啊 – 它应该就在那里
That was empty when I moved in. – It was just there.
好了 我受够了 我要报♥警♥了
You know what? I’ve had enough. I am calling the police.
不要 – 太迟了
No, no, no, no. – It’s too late.
你对我的电♥话♥做了什么手脚?
What’d you do to my phone?
为什么我…
Why can’t I?
你不要动
You stay right there.
我去用厨房♥里的电♥话♥
I’m gonna use the one in the kitchen.
格雷斯 你好 我是大卫 亚伯特
Hey, Grace, David Abbott here.
租♥房♥♥给我的人
The people who sublet this apartment to me,
你有他的电♥话♥吗 – 为什么 有什么问题吗
do you have their number? – Is something wrong?
不 没有 我只是想 了解一下以前住在这儿的人
No, no. I was just wondering about the previous tenant, that’s all.
你知道接待我的那个女人 她不想谈这些
Well, the woman that I dealt with, she didn’t want to talk about it.
好像她的家人出了什么事
It was some kind of tragedy in the family.
我也没有追问详情 因为我也不想听她的故事
I didn’t press for details ’cause I don’t need any more drama.
那么你认为那个女孩死了 – 你最好希望是这样
You think this girl died? – Well, you better hope so.
因为这样他们才会把公♥寓♥
That’s the only way they’re gonna get off
真正租给你而不是按月出租
this month-to-month thing and give you a real lease.
我不是因为这一点… – 大卫 成熟点
That’s not exactly the reason I was… – Come on, David, grow up.
这个地方景色别致 还有壁炉
Look, it has a view, a fireplace.
在这个城市里 杀了自己奶奶 都比住到这里要容易地多
People would kill their grandmothers for a lot less in this city.
被遗弃的星球书店:神秘和超自然
传承:布伦南·拜尔斯的来世指南
我可以帮你什么吗 – 不
Can I help you with anything? – No.
我的意思是说 你相信这些东西吗
I mean, do you believe in this stuff?
不 只要你相信了 我们也会相信
Well, you don’t until you do.
这本书有些老了
That’s a little dated.
我推荐罗斯玛丽的这本书 绝对物有所值
I recommend the Rosemary Preston. It’s totally seminal.
对不起 打扰一下 UFO图书区在那里
‘Scuse me. Where’s your UFO section?
走到最后 在左边
It’s back and to the left.
飞碟学 根本就不是真正的科学
Ufology. It’s not even a real science.
嘿 你遇到过什么灵异事件
So, what kind of encounter have you had?
灵异事故 – 灵异事件
Encounter? – Ectoplasm?
比如见到灵魂的光…
Somniferous ether?
还有本书讲如何 培养敏锐感觉进行交流
I have a killer séance book if you’re into communication.
交流不是问题
Communicating is not her problem.
嗯 不错 我正好有你需要的
Righteous. I have exactly what you need.
是的
Yeah.
垃圾
Crap!
那里
There.
灵魂快醒来
“Spirit, awake.
灵魂快走开
Spirit, partake.
灵魂不要害怕
Spirit, without fear.
灵魂快出现
Spirit, appear.”
你在这吗
Are… are you here?
我想你在这里
Come on, I think you’re here.
好了
OK.
我手里有一杯热咖啡
I’ve got a hot, moist cup of coffee in my hand.
桌子上可没有杯垫
There is no coaster on this table.
我要把它放在漂亮的红木桌子上
I’m going to set it down on this lovely mahogany…
你敢
Don’t you dare!
我们要谈一谈
We… We need to talk.
关于什么
About what?
你是不是觉得
Has it crossed your mind that there might be something a little off
你的生活有些奇怪
about the way you’ve been spending your days?
是啊 在起居室里有个外人 赖着不走 的确有些奇怪
Actually, yes. It’s weird having a squatter in your living room.
我不是…
I am not…
好的 让我们重新开始
OK, let’s start over.
你好 我是大卫·亚伯特
Hi, I’m David Abbott.
你的名字是…
And you are?
我叫…
I am…
我的名字是伊丽莎白
I’m Elizabeth. My name is Elizabeth.
你不知道你叫什么 你从那上面读出来的
You didn’t know that. You… you had to read that.
我想我知道我自己的名字
I think I know my own name.
不算我的话 你上一次
OK. When was the last time that you remember
和别人说话是什么时候
actually talking to someone other than me?
几天前吧
The other day. The other day.
当你不在这里时
And… And when you’re not here,
你剩下的时间在做什么
what do you do with the rest of your day?
我做的事当然会比你做的多 这点我确信
Certainly a lot more than you do, that’s for sure.
让我们把话讲明白了吧 丽莎
Let’s not stray from the point, Lizzie.
不要叫我丽莎 我现在不是在幼儿园
Don’t call me Lizzie. I’m not in kindergarten.
我的名字是伊丽莎白 – 你想你是 让我来问一问你
My name’s Elizabeth. – You think. Let me ask you,
最近有什么 奇怪和特别的事发生吗
has anything dramatic happened to you recently?
比如什么事
Like what?
我不知道 比如死亡
I don’t know, like dying maybe?
你怎么可以这样和我说话
How dare you say that to me?
好的 冷静一下
OK, calm down.
把你的手从我身上拿开 你这个变♥态♥狂
Get your hands off of me, you pervert!
冷静 我不是来伤害你的
Calm down. I’m not… I’m not here to hurt you.
我是想帮你面对事实 你已经…
I’m trying to help you face the fact that…
我没有死 – 看看你的周围
I’m not dead. – Look around you.
应该有 一束很亮的光就在附近
There should be a bright light.
这并没有光 – 走向那束光 伊丽莎白
There’s no light. – Walk into the light, Elizabeth!
这并没有光 我并没有死 如果我死了 我自己还不知道吗
There is no light! I am not dead! I think I would know if I was dead!
我到底怎么了
What’s happening to me?
你已经死了
You’re dead!
不许胡说
Stop saying that!
打不到我
Missed.
好了 好了 够了
OK. OK, that’s enough. That’s enough.
你使我的头很疼 离我远一点
You’re just giving me a headache! Get off of me!
好了 好了
OK. All right, all right.
你变成这样又不是我的错
It’s not my fault you’re the way you are.
我只是想你离开我的公♥寓♥ – 你给我走
I just want you out of my house. – You get out!
安息吧
Rest in peace.
我不会离开的
I’m not leaving.
又一罐 喝的真多
Another one, my, my.
金州勇士打得非常好…
Golden State playing very well…
I love ya Tomorrow
You’re only a day away
Tomorrow, tomorrow
I love ya Tomorrow
You’re only a day away
够了
Fine!
The sun’ll come out Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow
够了 你知道吗 我受够了
You know what? That’s it. I’ve had it with you.
我试过想对你好一点 但是现在你必须走
I’ve tried to be nice, but now you’re outta here!
上帝的力量会驱走你
The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you!
他根本都看不到我
He can’t even see me.
向左一些
A little more left.
你要把它擦干净 多一点
You’re mopping that up. – More, more.
一切都很顺利 烟雾报♥警♥器会响的
They’re gonna set off the smoke detector.
爸爸 我们找到她了
Dad, we got it!
全部完成了 先生 我们捉到那个鬼魂了
All set, sir. We have the spirit.
呜 金字塔
A butter dish.
你确定吗 – 当然啦
You sure? – Oh, definitely.
她就在我的手上
I have him right here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!