Tell about J.J. – I know about J.J.
什么 – 我知道你和J.J在你结婚那天做的事
What? – I know what you did with J.J.
我会告诉所有人
I’ll tell everybody.
你是怎么知道的 没有人知道这件事
How do you know that? Nobody knows that!
给我滚 不许停
Get outta here! Get going!
你们还好吗
You kids OK?
妈妈 伊丽莎白舅妈还想 多要一些茶吗
Mommy, is Auntie Elizabeth gonna have more tea?
什么
What?
我想你的姐姐无法感觉到灵魂
I don’t think your sister’s a very spiritual person.
她只是想当一个好妈妈
She’s just bein’ a good mom.
想让疯子离她的孩子远一点
Tryin’ to keep her kids away from a crazy guy.
我想我会很喜欢做妈妈
I think I would have liked to have been a mom.
你会是一个好妈妈
You’d make a good one.
谢谢
Thanks.
我想我永远不会知道了
Guess I’ll never really know.
不要这样 丽莎 事情还没有结束
Come on, Lizzie. This can’t be it.
丽莎 – 对不起 我知道你
Lizzie? – OK, I’m sorry.
不喜欢别人这样叫你
I know you don’t like to be called that.
我已经开始习惯了
I’m warming up to it.
我可以去那间医院
I can go to that hospital.
和你的朋友弗兰谈一谈
I could talk to your friend, Fran. I could…
不要 大卫 – …和那个布♥什♥么混♥蛋♥谈一谈
No, David. …talk to the asshole guy.
布雷特 对 布雷特 他们把你当精神病人
Brett? No. Just stop, They’ll put you in a straitjacket.
谁也不信灵魂存在的
There’s no way anyone’s gonna believe I’m still here.
你的侄女 那个小女孩 她看得到你
Your niece, the little girl. She saw you.
哦 太好了
Oh, great.
我的命运掌握在一个四岁女孩手里
My fate’s in the hands of a four-year-old
她还有另外7个想像的朋友
who has seven other imaginary friends.
等一等 还有另外一个人
Wait. There is someone else.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
跟我来
Come on.
戴瑞尔 – 是你老兄
Darryl! – Dude.
你好 – 那个灵魂和你在一起 是不是
Yeah. – The spirit’s with you, isn’t it?
你不能把它带到这里来 你到底在想什么
You can’t bring that here. What are you thinking?
听着 你说得很对 她的确活着 – 那太好了
You were right. She’s alive. – Righteous.
她现在昏迷 她的家人要 去除她的维生系统
She’s in a coma. Her family’s gonna take her off life support.
那还是很好
Not so righteous.
你们两个现在交往吗
So, what, are you guys socializing now?
我们…确实在交往
We’ve… acclimated.
是的 我可以看出来
Yeah, I can tell.
说实话我感觉 她对你好感很强烈
In fact, I’m sensin’ some pretty intense feelings she has for you, bro.
真的吗 – 不 我没有
Really? – No, I don’t.
哦 有些人觉得尴尬了
Major red aura. Somebody’s embarrassed.
我没有 们不要偏离主题好吗 – 好的
I am not. Can we focus here? – OK.
问问有没有一种咒语 或者 法术 – 或者电击… 任何方法可以把
Ask him if there’s a spell… – Or a chant. Anything to get…
我的灵魂 – 放回到她的身体里
My spirit… …back into her body?
你问的问题完全不对 – 为什么不对
You’re asking the wrong question. – Why is that wrong?
我有天赋
Look, I have the gift.
我不想要这个天赋 但是我却拥有它
I didn’t ask for it, but I do.
我可以感觉到这些东西
I can sense these things,
灵魂 随便你叫它什么
spirits, whatever you wanna call ’em.
如果他们在到处游荡
Why they’re hangin’ here in the first place?
那是他们自己的问题 – 我有这种天赋吗
That’s their unfinished business. – Do I have the gift?
老兄 你当然没有
Dude, please. You definitely don’t have it.
你只是普通平民
You’re a civilian.
但是如果我没有 为什么我可以看到她
But if I don’t have it, how is it that I can see her
和她讲话 但是其他人却不行
and talk to her when no one else can?
没错 – 什么意思
Exactly. – Exactly what?
这才是正确的问题
That’s the right question.
他到底在说什么
What the hell is he talking about?
我觉得我想要的触手可及
God, I feel like it’s right there in front of us.
但是我却拿不到
I just can’t get a handle on it.
你如何解决一个 根本无法解决的问题
How do you solve a problem that isn’t possible in the first place?
因为对我来说 再也没有任何事是不可能的
Because nothing seems impossible to me anymore.
为什么我一开始 会搬到你的公♥寓♥
I mean, why did I move into your apartment in the first place?
为什么我能看见你 但其他人不可以
Why can I see you when no one else can?
为什么我到那个饭馆时 那个人恰好晕倒
I mean, why was I down in that restaurant when that guy collapsed?
这些时好像都有一些关系
It all seems interrelated somehow.
你在干什么 – 我不知道
What are you doing? – I don’t know.
我想我也许错过了什么 等一下
I feel like I missed something here. Wait a second.
罗斯玛丽就在旧金山
Rosemary Preston lives right here in San Francisco.
我可以去和她谈一谈
We could go talk to her.
我打电♥话♥问一下 也许有她的号♥码
I’ll call Information, maybe she’s listed.
你怎么会有这个
Where did you get this?
它原来是在医院的
It was just at the hospital.
是的 我…
Yeah. I…
…我拿了它
I took it.
对不起 我只是…
I’m sorry. I…
我只是…
I just…
想要一张你的照片
I wanted to have a picture of you.
我不知道自己还能不能见到你
I wasn’t sure that I was gonna ever see you again.
对不起
I’m sorry.
不用说对不起
Don’t be sorry.
你对我真好
That’s really nice.
我很喜欢这张照片
I really like that picture.
是的 我也很喜欢
Yeah. Yeah, I liked it too.
那时我刚知道考试成绩
I had just gotten my MCAT scores back.
你考得一定不错
Well, you must’ve done well.
我的分数太低了 都无法
No, actually, I bombed. My scores were so low
进入我想读的学校
I couldn’t even get into correspondence school.
这是一件好事 – 不
And that’s a good thing? – No.
我知道这看上去很疯狂 我想回到图书馆,
I know it sounds kinda crazy. I wanted to go back to the library
继续学习 但是艾比说不
and start studying immediately, but Abby said no.
唯一做的事就是烧了我的成绩蛋
The only thing to do was to burn my scores
然后开始喝酒
and drink margaritas.
喝了很多很多
Lots and lots of margaritas.
看起来她说得很对
Well, looks like she was right.
真可笑 这是我第一次 做一件事完全失败
It’s just funny because the one time I completely failed at something,
那是我生命中最高兴的时刻
I had more fun than I’d ever had in my life.
你看上去很高兴
You look happy.
那时我确实很高兴
I was happy.
我不知道我平时在做什么
But what was I doing with the rest of my time?
在我生命快要结束时
When I think about my life and I…
我唯一记起来的只有工作
All I can remember is working.
工作 工作 还是工作
You know? Working and working
努力地工作
and trying so hard.
为了什么
And for what?
你帮助别人
You help people.
你拯救生命
You save lives.
是啊
Yeah. Including my own.
也许以后我会 拯救自己的生命
I saved my life, for later.
只是…
I just…
但是我觉得我已经没有以后了
I never thought there wouldn’t be a later.
不要这么说 我们还有时间
No, don’t say that. There’s still time.
我们会去见这位女士
We’re gonna see this lady…
我不想用我生命的 最后一天来哭泣
You know, I just don’t want to spend my last night crying.
或者和我的命运做斗争
Or… fighting my fate.
我想做一些事 同你一起
I wanna do something with you.
好 太好了
OK. OK, great.
你想干什么
What do you want to do?
你想飞去巴黎吗
You want to fly to Paris?
去看艾菲尔铁塔 没问题
See the Eiffel Tower? No problem.
你想去巴厘岛的白色沙滩 我们走
You wanna dance on a beach in Bali? Let’s go! Let’s do it!
去世界上的任何地方
Anywhere in the world
只要他们收万事达 和Visa信♥用♥卡♥
that will take MasterCard or Visa.
什么地方都行
Anywhere.
我有一件非常想做的事
There is something that I would like to do.
什么事都行
Anything.
我最不擅长这个了
I’m so bad at this.
什么 你想做什么
What? What is it?
你紧张吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!