宛如天堂
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
我睡了多长时间 – 大约6分钟
How long was I out? – About six minutes.
谢谢你叫醒我
Thanks.
我马上就过去 – 好的 我在外面等你 – 嗨 弗兰
OK. I’ll be right there. – OK, I’ll be outside. Hey, Fran.
嘿 你怎么还在这
What are you still doin’ here?
你上了多长时间班了 – 23小时
How long you been on? – Twenty-three.
23小时 你该走了 伊丽莎白
Twenty-three? Time to go, Elizabeth.
那不会给我带当主治医师的机会
That’s not gonna get me an attending slot.
亚当斯 她需要学会重新包扎
Adams? She needs to know how to redress her sutures,
然后她可以出院
but then she can be discharged.
不对 不对 爱里丝需要做心电图 还有她的膝盖有些问题
No, no. Ellis needs an EKG. I don’t like these swollen ankles.
好的 – 多谢了
All right. – Thanks.
嘿 当你在睡觉时 我帮你 照顾了2号♥外伤科
Hey. I took care of Trauma Two while you slept.
我不是在睡觉 我只是在… – 不用谢
I wasn’t sleeping, I was just… – You’re welcome.
5号♥和8号♥病人在找你
You’re on in five and eight.
珍尼 看到珍尼了吗
Jenny? You seen Jenny?
珍尼 对不起 我在这
Sorry. Sorry. I’m here.
你好 克拉克先生 我是马斯特逊医生
Hi, Mr. Clarke. I’m Dr. Masterson.
我需要CBC和紫外线灯 – 好的
We’re gonna need a CBC, lytes and a UA.
我可以为你做些什么 让你感觉好一些吗
Anything I can do to make you feel more comfortable today?
和我结婚 – 哇
Marry me? – Wow.
我有自己的公共汽车月票
No, I have my own bus pass.
那我更不能拒绝你了
Well, then how could I refuse?
让我先给我姐姐打个电♥话♥ 看一看是否可以借她的礼服 你先好好休息
Let me just call my sister and see if I can borrow her dress. You sit tight.
看好我的未婚夫 降低他的吗♥啡♥用量
Keep an eye on my fiancé, and decrease his morphine drip.
你还好吗
Doin’ OK?
把4号♥床收拾一下
Clear bed four.
先生 你想要跨步
Sir, you wanna step over…
我抓住他了 我抓住他了
I got it. I got it.
我抓住他了
I got it.
我正要… – 不用谢
I was just about to… – You’re welcome.
谢谢
Thank you.
尿路感染 肺炎 糖尿病昏迷症
UTI progressing into infection. Pneumonia. Diabetic coma.
你的肾脏有一个问题
Una problema con sus rlñones.
我想要一个无糖无脂肪 香草卡布基诺咖啡
I’ll have a Venti, triple-shot, sugar-free, vanilla, nonfat cappuccino.
医生 – 克拉克先生
Doctor. – Mr. Clarke?
你会和我结婚吗
Will you marry me?
当然 克拉克先生 但是我们先要给你找衣服穿
Of course, Mr. Clarke. But first, we need to find you a robe. Jenny?
珍尼 – 对不起 对不起 我在这
Sorry. Sorry. I’m here.
你又在化装了 弗兰
Going full Kabuki tonight, Fran?
我发现黑眼圈会吓到病人
The dark circles were scaring the patients.
而且她今天要约会的是个帅哥
And she’s got a hot date tonight.
不要说了 我要和我的前夫 还有他母亲一起吃饭
Stop! I’m going out to dinner with my ex and his mother.
她还不知道我们离婚了
He still hasn’t told her we’re divorced.
我可不想对一个80岁老太太的死负责
I won’t be responsible for killing an 80-year-old woman.
我到想和你换一下
I’ll trade nights with you.
我要回家给我的孩子做舞蹈课的装束
I’ve gotta go home and sew six caterpillar costumes with Velcro legs for Katie’s dance class.
我不知道你们是怎么做到的
I don’t know how you guys do it.
尼克想要一个孩子 但是我连刮腿毛的时间都没有
Nick is totally pushing me for kids. I don’t have time to shave my legs.
不刮毛了 他就不会烦你 – 真的吗
Stop shaving. He’ll leave you alone. – Really?
伊丽莎白 你真好运 需要你操心的只有工作
Elizabeth, you’re so lucky that all you have to worry about is work.
马斯特逊医生 你在里面吗 – 是的 我马上就出去
Dr. Masterson, are you in there? – Yeah, I’ll be right out.
脚踝 2号♥床 – 没有骨折
Ankle in bed two. – OK, there’s no fracture.
帮他包扎好 然后让他回家 谢谢
Just wrap it up and send him home. Thanks.
喂 你真的会来吗
Hello? – Are you really coming?
是的 我会来
Yes, I’m coming.
太好了 因为这个男人真的很不错
Good. Because this guy is great.
你见过他了吗 他在你那里吗
You met him? Is he there?
我还没有见过他
I haven’t actually met him in person.
艾比 你不能这样 把我丢给一个陌生人
Abby, you’re not setting me up with a stranger.
他是我一个老朋友的朋友 我听说他很不错
He’s a friend of an old friend. He’s really nice.
什么意思 是说他很胖但有幽默感
What does that mean, fat with a good sense of humor?
你又这么说 艾比
Not again, Abby.
你知道吗 想让他来 也不是那么容易
It wasn’t easy to get this guy to come.
他也不喜欢作这种事 你们一定要在这里玩吗
He doesn’t do this kind of thing either. Do you girls have to do that here?
我们家不是还有另外6间房♥间吗 帮帮忙别烦我了
Do we not have six other rooms in the house? Help Mommy.
我在这费劲气力 你可一定要来
I’m in the seventh circle of hell, you better show up.
我一定会到的 我只是今晚很忙
I’ll be there. I’m just really busy.
你还敢说你很忙 你都不知道"忙"字怎么写
Don’t you dare. You don’t know the meaning of the word.
我帮了你一个很大的忙 安排人选…
I’m doin’ you this huge favor here. Beggars can’t be choosers.
艾比 我完全可以自己找男朋友
I am completely capable of meeting men on my own.
我知道 亲爱的 我只是想 给你找一个没有在流血的
I know. I’d just like you to meet one who’s not bleeding.
告诉你 今天我已经 碰上两次求婚了
I’ve already had two marriage proposals today.
你会和我结婚吗 – 是的 克拉克先生
Marry me. – Yes, Mr. Clarke.
当然了 现在变成3个了
Yes, of course. Make that three.
好了 7点见 – 7点见
I’ll see ya at seven. – It is seven.
7点半吧 你做什么好吃的呢
Thirty. 7:30. What are you making?
宽面条配土豆肉末番茄汁 妈妈的菜谱 不含碳水化合物
Lasagna. Mom’s recipe. No carbohydrate comments.
好了 我这一天半都在吃小餐厅的色拉 现在任何别的吃的对我就是山珍海味
Please. I’m going on a day and a half of cafeteria salad. Anything’ll do.
谁把海绵巴伯玩具 放在意大利面里了
Who put SpongeBob in the pasta?
我要收线了
I gotta go.
你到底要怎么作
So, what are you gonna do?
唯一的另一个选择是凤♥凰♥城
The only other option is Phoenix.
你想选哪一个 凤♥凰♥城还是旧金山
Would you consider it? – Phoenix, San Francisco.
一边是老人和美奶兹 一边是美味的寿司和漂亮女人
Old people and melanomas versus great sushi and desperate women.
你不用担心 沃尔什喜欢你的
Walsh likes you.
沃尔什医生 枪伤病人 内出血
Dr. Walsh. Gunshot victim, internal hemorrhaging.
你在这里多久了 – 12小时
How long have you been here? – Twelve hours.
比他多几个小时
A few more.
布雷特 你去吧 – 我去准备一下
All right, Brett. – I’ll scrub up.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我本想明天告诉你
I was going to wait till tomorrow,
但是我想让你知道 我已经做出了决定
but I wanted to let you know that I’ve made my decision.
我想任命你为主治医师
I want you to stay on as an attending physician.
真的吗 谢谢
Really? Thank you.
嘿嘿 – 谢谢 沃尔什医生
Hey. Hey. – Thank you, Dr. Walsh.
是你应得的
You’ve earned it.
和其他人不一样 他们老拍我马屁
Unlike some others, you spend more time being concerned
你却只知道关心照顾病人
with what’s best for the patient than kissing my ass.
这样做有些风险 但是我喜欢
A risky move, but I like it.
先生 我非常感谢你给我这个机会
Sir, I can’t thank you enough for this opportunity.
我有很多事想做 恨不得马上开始
There’s so much I want to do here. I can’t wait to get started.
伊丽莎白 – 嗯
Elizabeth? – Yes?
我现在唯一想让你做的 就是回家休息
The only thing I need you to do right now is go home.
但是… – 回家吧
But, sir, I… I have… – Go.
你已经工作了26个小时了
You’ve been here 26 hours.
我什么都知道
I know all.
马斯特逊医生 – 什么事
Dr. Masterson. – Yeah?
我想6号♥病人有肠梗阻…
I have a bowel obstruction in six.
至少我这么认为 你可不可以帮我看一下
At least, I think that’s what it is. Can you take a quick peek?
好的 当然可以
Yeah, of course.
布雷特 – 祝贺你
Brett. – Congratulations.
谢谢 我不知道沃尔什会…
Thank you. I didn’t know Walsh was gonna…
有人要请我去凤♥凰♥城工作
I have an offer in Phoenix. Life’s good.
那太好了 那太好了
That’s great. That’s great.
还不错
It’s fine.
艾比你好 是我 – 嘿
Hey, Abby, it’s me. – Hey.
对不起 我迟到了 但是我已经在路上了
I’m sorry I’m late. I know. I’m on my way.
不要着急 那个人也迟到了 – 听着 我有一个好消息
Don’t worry. Your date’s late too. – Listen. I have good news.
我得到了主治医师的职位 这是个金饭碗
I got the attending position. I’m staying in San Francisco.
快过来 我们开香槟庆祝
Oh, that’s great! Well, get over here.
我马上就到 一会儿见 – 再见
We’re breakin’ out the champagne. – I’ll be there in a minute. Bye.
这个地方简直就是天堂
This place is heaven.
这个房♥子的照片都刊登到杂♥志♥上了
It’s been photographed for magazines.
我想我告诉过你 我需要一个带家俱的房♥子
Yeah. I think I told you I was gonna need something furnished.
这间是带家俱的
Well, it is furnished.
沙发在那里
Where’s the couch?
真不敢相信有这么大的空间
Do you believe all of this space?
是的 很适合让我 发泄我的不满情绪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!