telling me anything.
有任何秘密
Well, I just hate that he broke his promise to me.
我恨他没有遵守对我的承诺
What promise?
什么承诺
Yeah, what promise?
是啊 什么承诺
He promised me last year that he would take me to Hawaii
他去年答应我会带我去夏威夷
to swim with the dolphins.
和海豚游泳
They have this lagoon there with dolphins
他们那里有适合海豚生存的咸水湖
and people get to swim with them.
人们可以和它们游泳
What are you doing?
你要干什么
But without warning, my dad canceled the trip.
但没有任何原因 我爸爸取消了旅游计划
Why would he do that?
他为什么那么做
He met you.
他遇到了你
He what?
他什么
No! Die!
不是 去死
No, no, no, no, no, no! I’m saying that did not…
不是 不是 不是 不是这么回事
You misread what I said.
你误解了我说的话
I said we have to go to Hawaii earlier.
我是说我们要早些去夏威夷
Because I’m excited for all of us to hang out there.
因为大家能在一起玩我会感到很激动
We’re going to Hawaii!
我们要去夏威夷了
I can’t believe I let a six year old blackmail me.
真不敢相信 我让一个六岁的小孩给勒索了
I saw my shot and I took it.
我抓住了我的机会
You’re angry at yourself
你在生自己的气
’cause you got us into this whole situation.
因为你让我们卷入这件事
I did? You really did.
我有吗 你有
I think old Mary Poppins with the,
老电影”欢乐满人间”里有句台词
“You can’t say no. You can’t say no, Guv’nor.”
“你不能拒绝 你不能拒绝 长官”
Okay, listen, my tolerance
听着 我对这些恶作剧的
for these continued shenanigans is right here.
容忍度就到这个程度
And if it gets up to here, I’m taking my kids,
如果再深些 我就带走孩子们
I’m selling you out and I’m going home.
出卖你 我自己回家
I am so happy we are doing this, Danny.
真高兴我们能来这里 丹尼
Are you kidding me? We’re going to Hawaii,
那是肯定啊 我们要去夏威夷了
we’re gonna swim with dolphins.
我们要去和海豚游泳了
It’s gonna be so much fun. I was just telling the squirt.
肯定会很好玩 我正在讲海豚喷水
And Seventeen magazine.
你还带了《十七周刊》
You brought that for these guys or is that for you?
是给他们看还是自己看
It’s mine. It’s my favorite.
我自己看 这是我最喜欢的杂志
See that? Did you ever read that magazine?
看见没 你读过那杂志吗
Thirty years ago you did.
三十年前你读过
And hopefully we’re gonna have time together, right, sweetie?
希望我们有时间在一起 好吗 亲爱的
Wait! Wait!
等等 等等
Danny, wait!
丹尼 等等
I could not stand to be without you.
我不能忍受没有你的日子
Is this him?
那是他吗
I see the Colonel von Generous right here in front of me.
我看到尊敬的”慷慨上校”站在我面前
Okay, I’m confused right now.
我现在搞糊涂了
I’m so sorry. I’ve not introduced myself,
对不起 我还没做自我介绍
we have talked on the phone, but I am the Dolph Lundgren.
我们在电话里聊过 我叫道夫·伦德伦
Devlin’s man friend slash love monkey.
德芙琳的男性朋友 散播快乐的使者
Oh, kill me now.
杀了我吧
Devlin said you had to stay back and work.
德芙琳说你得留下工作
I did. She what said?
我是说过 她说什么
Nein, nein to the work.
不要 不要工作
I will work when I am kaput.
脑残才工作
You know, I think this is so great
我觉得这真是太棒了
of all of you, so mature.
大家在一起 都这么成熟
I would have loved if my parents had done something like this
如果我父母离婚时能像这样
when they got divorced.
我会很开心
That’s why I was thinking we should have the man come.
所以我觉得我们应该邀请他来
Yeah, I’m glad. I’m glad.
是 我很高兴 我很高兴
It’s important for the children
让孩子们看到我们成双成对出现
to see us as a unit.
这很重要
And also I cannot stay away from this potato pancake.
而且我不能离我亲爱的小土豆太远
She loves the schnitzel, you know what I mean?
她爱死我这炸肉卷了 你们明白我的意思吗
You know what? Tongue feels a little dry.
你猜怎么着 你舌头感觉有点干了
Let’s go get you some water, honey. We’ll be back.
我们去给你弄点水 亲爱的 马上回来
That’s a big tongue, big tongue.
舌头真大 真够大
Get over here, get over here.
过来 过来
What are you doing here?
你来这要干什么
I don’t know, saving the day. Helping. Hello?
我不知道 挽救局面 助人为乐 你好吗
Who are you talking to? What are you looking at?
你在和谁说话 你在看什么
I can’t see in these things.
我戴着这破眼镜看不清东西
This is what you’re gonna do.
你这么做
You’re gonna tell them that
你去告诉他们
you ate a bad sauerkraut omelet for breakfast
你早餐吃了坏掉的德国泡菜炒蛋
and that you are feeling like you’re sick and that you gotta go.
你想吐 必须得走了
Katherine, I can’t go. Okay? Why?
凯瑟琳 我不能走 为什么
Because I texted a picture
因为我用新手机把我的新装备照下来
of my new equipment to my ex girlfriend.
给我前女友发了个彩信
Oh, you’re disgusting.
你真恶心
And I forgot she’s engaged to a UFC fighter.
而且我忘了她未婚夫是个终极格斗冠军
He wants to punch me in the face.
他想当面揍我一顿
I wanna punch you in the face.
我想当面揍你一顿
Hey, guys, how we doing?
伙计们 怎么样了
I am just waiting for the money for the ticket.
我正在等钱买票
So you are coming? And I am paying?
你也来 还要我付款
Yes. Dolph has zero dollars.
道夫身无分文
Let me see if I can find my credit card.
让我看看我是否能找到信用卡
Oh, here it is.
给你
That’s for sleeping with my wife, pal.
赏你这一掌是因为你睡了我妻子 伙计
There you go. Thank you.
好了 谢谢
Didn’t have time to make any reservations,
我没来得及预订酒店
but I need two rooms, please.
但我需要两间房 拜托了
Oh, of course.
当然可以
Unfortunately, we only have our suites left.
不好意思 我们只剩下套房了
Oh, boy.
老天
The Waldorf Astoria at $8,000 per night
华尔道夫·阿斯托里亚套房每晚八千美金
and the Presidential at $12,000.
总统套房每晚一万二
$12,000 a night?
每晚一万二
Do the Rolling Stones come and play for me while I’m in there?
我住进去 滚石乐队会来为我演奏吗
What the hell are you talking about? Why is it so much?
你在说什么呢 为什么这么贵
Is it made out of panda?
它是熊猫做的吗
I’ve used that somewhere else, but is it?
我在别处碰到过 但这里是吗
No, but you’ve made some terrific suggestions
不是 但你给了极好的建议
and I’m gonna jot them down.
我会都记下来
Are you a member of the Hilton Honors Rewards program?
你是希尔顿荣誉奖的会员吗
No, I’m not.
不 我不是
Oh. That’s too bad. You should join.
真遗憾 你应该加入的
Yeah.
是的
Yay!
太好了
Just got reamed. I mean, I got the rooms.
刚被打劫了 我是说 我订到房间了
Who wants to go to the beach?
谁想去海边
Me!
我
Who wants to start drinking?
谁想喝两杯
Me!
我
Okay, yeah,
好吧 可以
I would create a fake family for that. Oh, my God!
为了这个 我也愿意编个假家庭 老天啊
You know what? You’re disgusting.
你知道吗 你实在是太恶心了
Mumsy, please do come in.
妈妈 你也来吧
The water’s as lovely as Westminster in May.
海水就像五月份的威斯敏斯特一样温柔
No, honey, I’m good.
不用了 亲爱的 我这样挺好
I don’t really feel like swimming right now.
我现在不想去游泳
What is this from, my Liebchen?
怎么会这么想 我最亲爱的
Don’t you be intimidated by her whole thing right there,
你不会因她完美的身材
which is perfect.
而自卑了吧
Oh, come on. Like she’s intimidated.
拜托 她怎么会
I hope when I’m her age I look that good.
希望我到她那岁数时能有她那身材就好了
Yes, right?
是的 对吗
You can look that good
如果你不乘电梯
if you don’t take the elevators
像演员加里·格兰特一样只爬楼梯的话