我要求专人给我做造型
And I want you to pay for the six week intensive acting camp
还要你给我付六周的集中表演训练营的钱
that my mom can’t afford.
我妈妈付不起这钱
$50 for the day and a
五十美元每天
two week acting class at the YMCA nearest you.
在离你最近的基督教青年会上两周表演课
$500 and a four week acting class.
五百每天再加上四周的表演课
$300 and a three week class.
三百每天加上三周的表演课
Done.
成交
I would have done it for $500.
其实五百我也会同意的
I would have done it for the experience.
其实只是经验我也会同意的
Michael, you’re up. Opener?
迈克尔 该你了 开口吧
I want you to take me to Hawaii
我想让你带我去夏威夷
so I can swim with the dolphins.
这样我就可以和海豚一起游泳了
You’re not gonna let that one go, are you?
你就忘不了这事儿 是吧
We’re not going to Hawaii, pal.
我们不会去夏威夷的 小朋友
Anything else?
就不能换个
Find someone else then.
另请高明吧
Ooh, the Mafia stare down. Very good, Michael.
学黑手党用眼神杀死我是吧 很好 迈克尔
We’re here to negotiate.
我们是来谈判的
Do you have anything else you might like?
你喜欢些别的吗
I want a flying pony.
我要匹飞马
I want a flying pony too, Michael, but they don’t exist.
我也想要 但是迈克尔 它们不存在
Then I want a regular pony. And I want to name him Nelson.
那我要匹普通的马 然后取名叫内尔森
How about a Playstation 3 and we name him Nelson?
买个PSP3 然后叫它内尔森如何
Keep talking.
接着说
We’ll include four video games.
PSP里装四个游戏
Five games.
五个
And I want the meeting with blondie to be at J.D. McFunnigan’s.
我还要去麦克芬尼根游乐园见”金发女郎”
How ’bout Charlie Choo Choo’s
去查理乐乐游乐园怎样
’cause it’s right down the street from me.
它正好在我住的街区下面
Mention that slop hole again and I walk.
再提那破店 我就走人了
All right, take it easy, son. Take it easy.
行 别激动 伙计 淡定
And I want unlimited tokens.
我还想要无限游戏币
If I can spend ’em, I wanna have ’em.
要足够的
I don’t wanna be like playing Skee Ball
我可不想玩着玩着游戏
and all of a sudden run out of tokens.
结果没有游戏币玩不了了
All right, I can make that happen.
行 这个我能办得到
So do we have a deal?
这么说我们成交了
Deal.
成交
Deal’s off unless you eat that pizza, though. Seriously.
你们不吃完披萨交易就取消了 说真的
Can I do an accent?
我能带点口音吗
Let me hear some.
让我听听
‘Ello!
你好[英音]
No. Okay.
想都别想 好吧
My kids? Have you completely lost your mind?
我孩子 你疯了吗你
Are you kidding me right now?
你还好意思说我
You’re the one who picked up your cell phone.
是你拿起电话说到孩子的
That is not…
那不是…
Mrs. Harrington…
哈瑞顿太太…
The doctor will see you now.
医生马上给你看病
I can’t believe you’re
简直不敢相信
doing all of this just so you can get some.
你使劲浑身解数只为了泡个妞
It’s just gross. You’re just pathetic.
显然 你太悲了
I’m not trying to get some. I already got some.
我不是为了泡个妞 我已经泡到了
And yes, I’d like to continue getting some.
可能的话 我想继续泡下去
I’m pro me getting some.
虽然现在已经尝到了鲜
Have a seat right there, Mrs. Harrington.
哈瑞顿太太 请坐到那里
Remove your shirt, if you could.
请把衣服脱了
I smell something. You smell something?
我闻到了些什么 你闻到了吗
I smell perfume.
闻到了香水味
Is that coming from you?
这是你身上传来的
Maybe.
也许是吧
What, you got a date or something?
什么 你要去约会还是什么
I don’t have a date. I have a lunch.
不去约会 只是吃顿午饭
You got a lunch? Who you got a lunch with?
吃顿午饭 和谁一起吃
Dr. Gervitz’s office manager,
德福兹医生的办公室经理
if you must know everything.
如果你一定要知道所有事的话
His name is Brian.
告诉你他叫布莱恩
The guy with the gray soul patch?
那个长着灰色小胡子的家伙
You know what?
你知道吗
Hey, man, I’m Brian.
嗨 伙计 我叫布莱恩
You’re mean!
你太毒了
Wow, you wanna go to lunch sometime?
抽空一起去吃个饭吧
Is he gonna take you there right after the big protest?
他要在暴乱后带你去那吗
Hey, man, we gotta stop these squirrels.
伙计 我们得阻止这些松鼠
He plays bass, don’t he?
他会弹贝司 对吗
You can take the brassiere off, too.
请把胸罩也脱了
And by the way, he does play the bass.
顺便说一句 他会弹贝司
And he writes songs.
他还写歌
What does he write songs about,
他写什么类型的歌
how bad his ponytail stinks?
他的马尾辫有多臭
Mrs. Harrington, could you put your hands on your hip, please?
哈瑞顿夫人 请将手放在要上
Okay, so, one of the funbags is not having too much fun.
咪咪一大一小哎
All right, what happened anyways?
到底发生了什么事情
Well, I hit it with the car door yesterday… Right.
昨天它撞到车门上了 好吧
and I heard a pop
我听到一声爆响 …
and then some sloshing sound when I walk.
我走路时有晃动的声音
Yeah. I think.
是啊 可能这就是原因
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Could be the kids or could be Brian.
可能是孩子 也可能是布莱恩
Okay. Stop that.
别再闹了
Do you mind just for one second?
不好意思 能不能耽搁你几分钟
Let me just talk to this guy.
我要和这家伙聊聊
Stop!
别碰我
Yeah.
太好啦
Hello? Yeah, man!
喂 嗨 伙计
Brian? You can lie down.
布莱恩 你可以躺下了
Yeah, hi! We sure are.
是啊 当然确定了
Yeah, no, sushi would be groovy.
是啊 不 吃寿司没问题
Okay, I’ll see you at 1 :00 in the lobby.
好 下午一点钟大厅见
Okay, bye.
拜拜
What voice was that?
你那是什么声音
That was my voice.
我自己的声音
Really?
真的吗
I didn’t sound like that.
我才没那么说话
One o’clock…
一点钟
You’re excited about this guy, huh?
你迷上这个男的了是吧
Mrs. Harrington, this is numbing cream for your nipples, okay?
哈瑞顿夫人 这是麻醉你的乳头的乳液
Oh. Oh, okay.
好
It’s gonna be one afternoon.
只是一下午的约会
Why are we making such a big deal out of this?
有什么了不起的
Because you know what? You’re trying to get my kids involved
因为你猜怎么着 你在试图让我的孩子们加入到
in your dysfunctional, sick little,
你那不正常的关系中 那种病态
pathetic, twisted web of lies.
可悲 怪癖的谎言网
When I was negotiating with your son, Michael,
我和你的儿子迈克尔磋商时
he had the biggest smile I’ve ever seen on anyone’s face.
他脸上展现了我所见过的最开心的笑容
When I told him we could do it at J.D. McFunnigan’s,
当我告诉他我们能去麦克芬尼根游乐园玩
the kid looked like he won the Heisman Trophy,
这孩子看起来就像是赢得了海斯曼奖
I’m not kidding you.
我可不是蒙你
I think that’s enough. Do you feel that?
够了 你有感觉吗
No.
没有
No, but do you feel that?
没有 但这样能感觉到吗
No. We’re good.
没有 很好
By the way, did you make this?
顺便问一句 这是你做的吗
We’ll have to give it to the Smithsonian
做完这个手术后
when we’ve done the operation. Terrific job.
我们会把它交给史密森尼博物馆 做的真棒
Did he really smile?
他真的笑了吗
Swear to God, like the cutest little smile.
向上帝发誓 是最可爱的笑容
And I got Maggie to eat.
而且我还让麦姬吃东西了
You did? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
Pizza. Deep dish. Three pieces.