That’s what I’m talking about.
这样做就对了
Whatever!
爱谁谁啦
Well, everything turned out
最终 事情对每个人来说
pretty good for everybody.
都变得顺利了
Squirt got to swim with the dolphins.
小水枪和海豚一起游了泳
Palmer met some tennis player her own age
帕莫尔在回家的飞机上
on the plane ride home,
遇见了一个年纪相仿的网球手
who’s an even bigger fan of ‘N Sync.
比她还要粉超级男孩的粉丝
And Maggie’s about to start a three week acting class
麦姬就要参加为期三周的
with the actual Dolph Lundgren.
道夫·伦德伦的表演课
And what happened for me?
那么我呢
Well, I’m finally wearing my wedding ring for real.
我终于正式戴上了结婚戒指
And now when women ask me about it,
现在再有女人问我
I’m gonna tell them I’m married to a woman
我就告诉他们我娶了一个女人
who doesn’t beat me, doesn’t cheat on me,
一个从不打我 从不骗我
doesn’t drink… Well, doesn’t drink that much.
从不酗酒 没酗酒那么夸张啦
And who I’m gonna spend the rest of my life with.
一个将陪我度过余生的女人
A woman named Katherine.
一个叫凯瑟琳的女人
Would you like to dance with your wife, Doctor Maccabee?
愿意和你的老婆跳舞吗 麦卡比大夫
Yes, I would, Mrs. Maccabee.
是的 我愿意 麦卡比夫人
Yeah, it’s okay.
啊 好极了
One more.
再来一张
You were right, Soul Patch is going hard on that bass.
你说对了 灵斑男要对贝斯下手了
What did I tell you? Uh huh.
我说什么来着
Hey. Encore, man. I’m just kidding. Stop.
喂 再来一个 伙计 开玩笑 别闹了
I get it. It is long and it’s gross.
我懂了 又长又恶心
You don’t need wind for that thing to swing around.
那玩意真是无风自飘然啊