你看起来好像在怀疑什么
Hmm?
什么
Oh, no, not at all.
不 不 没那意思
I mean, I hear you’re the best, Dr. Maccabee.
我听说你是最棒的 麦卡比医生
I don’t know about that,
这我就不知道了
but I think we can figure something out here.
但我想 我们应该会找个办法
Relax, relax.
放松 放松
That’s relaxed? Hmm.
已经放松了吗
Here, let me just pull it down for a sec.
我来把它拉下来一会儿
And I let go. Okay, shoots right back up there.
我放手了 好吧 又弹回去了
I’m sorry. Oh. Sorry about what?
对不起 有什么好道歉的
Oh, my God! It’s just…
上帝啊 它
That just really went right up there.
它跑的真高啊
That was high. You gotta watch that.
真高 你该看看
It’s gonna get caught in your hair.
都快碰到你的头发了
I don’t know, maybe I should just keep it like this.
或许我就该保持这样
It seems to make other people happy.
好像还能让大家开心
No. But, seriously,
不 不过 说真的
are you available for my kid’s birthday party?
你有空来参加我孩子的生日派对吗
I’m sorry! That’s too much.
很抱歉 那太过份了
Let me give you a hug.
我来抱抱你吧
That’s what you need first. We’ll fix this.
那是你最需要的 我们会处理好的
Oh, God! Okay,
上帝啊 好吧
I’m gonna excuse myself. I’m sorry.
我得失陪一下 不好意思
Eddie’s here. Hey. My cousin.
艾迪来了 那是我表弟
Oh, my gosh.
我的天啊
Brows gone wild over here.
那眉毛很野性
I’m actually digging it.
我真是太喜欢了
And what are you doing later?
你待会儿有空吗
Oh, sorry, I’m kind of seeing anybody else.
抱歉 我已经有对象了
There you go.
你又来这一套
Oh, brow ch.
我这么倒眉[倒霉]
My gosh.
我的天啊
Look, I don’t know who you’re seeing,
听着 我不知道你现在对象是谁
but whoever they are,
但不管他们是谁
they don’t have what this guy’s got down there,
他们不会有 这家伙下面的东西
you know what I mean?
你懂我的意思吗
All right, Eddie.
好吧 艾迪
Yeah, it’s a very good one.
是啊 是很不错
I should know, I installed it.
我知道 是我装的
Oh, you had a penile enlargement?
你增大了你的小弟弟吗
Yes.

People really do that?
真有人那样做啊
That is hilarious!
真是太搞笑了
See you on the 28th, Dr. Maccabee!
28号见 麦卡比医生
Dude, why are you telling everybody about my surgery?
伙计 你为啥到处跟人说我做了手术
Am I hiding the secrets around here?
你觉得谁不知道啊
You don’t think Katherine knows about this?
你是觉得凯瑟琳不知道吗
Katherine was in the room when I did that.
凯瑟琳可是帮着我给你做的手术
She held the magnifying glass.
她帮我拿着放大镜
I did. And the tweezer.
是我拿着的 还有镊子
Real nice.
太好了
Did you get a chance to try it out yet?
你有机会试过了吗
Uh, yeah. I’ve banged it up.
当然 猛极了
It’s got a couple dents. I’m not gonna lie.
试了那么几回 我不骗你
Yeah. You did?
真干过吗
Not from a human.
不是和人干的
It’s got… From this doll I made.
是… 我做的充气娃娃干的
Hey, Adon.
你好 阿顿
Danny! I am so happy you could be here!
丹尼 很高兴你能来
How are you, baby? Did you bring any Botox?
你好吗 兄弟 你带肉毒杆菌了吗
I didn’t bring the Botox.
肉毒杆菌我倒是没带
I brought my cousin, Eddie.
我带来了我的表弟 艾迪
Nice to meet you, Eddie.
很高兴见到你 艾迪
Is this a Halloween party?
这里是万圣节派对吗
Are you kidding me right now?
你开什么玩笑
You got a little more work done, huh?
你又整了啊
Yeah, just a little bit, just tweaking, tweaking.
就整了一点点 一点点
Maintenance, maintenance.
关键在于保养 保养
I just wanna stay in the game, Danny.
我还想多青春纪念 丹尼
I don’t wanna hit home runs,
我也不奢求全垒打
just some singles. That’s all.
打些单打就行了
You gotta stop, though, I’m telling you.
说真的 你最好别再做了
Do you have any feeling in your face?
你脸上有感觉了吗
Just in this one spot right here.
只在这地方有感觉
And then from the eyebrows down, dead, dead.
眉毛以下 一点没感觉
Is that a car alarm?
汽车报警器响了吗
He’s laughing, he’s laughing. Oh, okay.
是他在笑 他在笑
I wanted to go to your cousin Danny here,
我本想找你表哥丹尼帮我做手术
but he refused to do any work.
但他不同意
He didn’t wanna put his fingers in the pie. Ooh!
他不想再掺和了
It was getting dangerous. This amount…
这会很危险 这等于…
You gotta slow it down.
你得慢点喝
Okay, see? That shouldn’t be happening right now.
看见没 正常人不会这样的
Adon! Adon, Adon, Adon!
阿顿 阿顿
Ariel cut open his knee. It looks awful.
艾瑞儿的膝盖割破了 看起来很糟
What happened? Settle, settle.
发生什么了 镇定 镇定
What do you expect me to do about it?
我能帮什么忙吗
It’s bleeding. You know what? I could stitch him up.
在流血 你知道吗 我可以帮忙缝合
Why don’t you go get me my bag? All right.
去把我的包拿来 好的
So, you fell down the stairs, huh?
你从楼梯上跌下来的吗
Yeah.
是啊
Did you trip over something?
是不是被什么东西绊倒了
Was there a skateboard there, or…
那里是不是有个滑板 或者
No, I was distracted by something.
不 我看别的看走神了
What distracted you?
看什么看的
A girl.
一个女孩
A girl, okay. Was it your mother?
女孩 是你老妈吗
No!

‘Cause she just looks good.
因为她看起很漂亮
That’s your stepmom. No, no.
反正是你继母 不 不
All right. This is lidocaine.
这是利多卡因[一种局部麻醉剂]
Don’t think about it.
分散注意力
Don’t think about it. Think about your face.
分散注意力 想想你的脸
Good, good.
好 很好
Blonde, brunette, redhead?
她是金发 黑发 还是红发
Blonde, tan, tall, rocking body.
金发 棕色皮肤 高个 风姿绰约
Nipples.
还有凸点
Want me to numb something else for you?
你其他部位想要麻痹吗
You’re getting a little nutty over there.
你有点秀逗
No! No, I’m good. I’m good.
不 不 我没事 我很好
I’m alive! I’m alive, everybody!
伙计们 我还活着 我重生了
Good job, Doctor. That was really nice.
干得好 医生 真是太棒了
The distraction, I’m guessing.
我猜你就是那个让他分心的人
The what?
分什么心
The boy was distracted. That’s why he fell.
那男孩分心了 所以摔下来了
So, I’m taking the rap for this.
那么 都是我的责任了
Yes. Your hotness basically pushed him down the stairs.
对啊 是你的性感把他推下了楼梯
Good luck proving that in court.
你和法官去说吧 祝你好运
Is that what they’re saying
时下《绯闻女孩》里
on the Gossip Girl nowadays?
他们都这样叫吗
I knew you two would eventually find each other!
我就知道你们俩最终会碰面的
But be careful, Palmer, these plastic surgeons,
但要小心这些整容师 帕莫尔
they really know how to operate.
他们的手法很高超
Yeah, all right, Adon. All right.
是啊 行了 阿顿
I just don’t know about plastic surgery.
我对整形手术一窍不通
I mean, doesn’t it always look so fake?
那看起来会不会很假
Depends who’s doing it. I’m pretty good at it.
那要看谁主刀 我做的就非常好
I’m telling you. Some of my patients are here tonight.
告诉你 今晚我很多病人也来了
Oh, really?
真的吗
Really, really. Look around,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!