I don’t have time for guessing.
我可没时间玩猜字游戏
Got a big day tomorrow, Doc, all right?
祝你明天愉快 一声 好吗
So why don’t you just get yourself some sleep?
就好好睡一觉吧
So that’s it. You have nothing else to worry about.
就这样 你什么都不用担心
We have the flowers, the music and the location,
我们有鲜花 音乐 礼堂
which is ha wowie, by the way, you’re gonna love it.
都是夏威夷式的 包你喜欢
I promise you it is going to be
我保证这将成为你
the most wonderful day of your life, guaranteed.
一生中最美好的一天 我保证
Devlin. Yeah.
德芙琳 是
Oh! Palmer! I didn’t…
帕莫尔 我没
Well, you just look absolutely beautiful.
你看起来美呆了
Really? Thank you. Yes.
真的吗 谢谢 是的
Devlin, can I ask you something?
德芙琳 我能问你件事吗
‘Course.
当然
Do you still want to be with Danny?
你心里还有丹尼吗
Wait. What?
等等 什么
Because I think that
因为我觉得
he still may be in love with you.
也许他还爱着你
Really?
真的吗
Why would you think that?
你为什么那么想
He’s always glowing when you’re around.
当你在他身边 他总是容光焕发
And he laughs at your jokes. He doesn’t laugh at mine.
你讲的笑话总能逗他笑 我却不行
Palmer, trust me, there is nothing between me and Danny.
帕莫尔 相信我 我们之间什么也没有
We’re just, you know,
我们只是 你知道
we’re familiar.
太熟悉了
And you are the girl for him.
你才是他的另一半
He even told me that last night.
昨天晚上他告诉我的
My God, Devlin, this is such a relief
上帝 德芙琳 真是让我如释重负
because I could never stand a chance
因为争起来
going up against you.
我根本没机会赢你
Turn around. Tell me if this fits.
转过来 告诉我合身不
Put the hanger up your nose.
勾勾你的鼻子
Stop!
别闹了
Excuse me.
你要的东西
Here you go. Thank you.
请慢用 谢谢
Katherine!
凯瑟琳
Katherine! Oh, Devlin.
凯瑟琳 德芙琳
That was so much fun last night.
昨天晚上太好玩儿了
I know.
我知道
I am still trying to work out how you cheated.
还是觉得你在耍赖
I didn’t. That’s what happened.
我没有 全靠实力
So, where’s Danny?
丹尼呢
Devlin…
德芙琳
Danny’s at his wedding.
丹尼今天结婚
Come again?
再说一遍
I was never married to him.
我们不是夫妻
All a big lie that I made up.
都是我撒的谎
Why?
为什么
‘Cause I couldn’t stand the thought
我不能想象你知道真相
of you knowing the truth.
之后是个什么样子
Really?
真的吗
So, yeah, I’m a single mother.
所以 是的 我是个单身母亲
I have two kids that I love them
我有两个小孩 我爱他们
more than anything in the world.
胜过世上任何东西
I drive a Honda. Still have dial up internet.
我开本田车 还在用拨号上网
I got a 2.7 GPA in college, not a 3.4.
大学里的GPA是2.7 不是3.4
And while I’m at it telling the truth,
再顺便说句实话
I named my kids’ poop after you.
我用你的名字命名了孩子的便便
And I work for Danny. I’m his assistant.
我为丹尼工作 我是他的助理
That’s it.
就这些了
Really, I would never have guessed this.
真的 我从来没怀疑过这些
I mean, you two had a real connection.
我是说 你们俩真的很来电
He’s great. He’s the greatest guy.
他人很好 好得不能再好了
And I might even be in love with him,
我可能爱上他了
but that doesn’t really matter at this moment
但是现在说什么都不重要了
because he is getting married to another person right now.
因为现在他要成为别人的新郎了
Ian and I are breaking up.
伊恩和我分手了
What? What happened?
什么 怎么回事
Well, for starters, he’s gay.
首先 他是个同志
He’s gay?
同志吗
I mean, look at him.
我是说 你自己看吧
That’s a strong muscle right there.
肌肉真结实啊
I’m squeezing.
我挤挤看
Devlin, I gotta tell you,
德芙琳 我要告诉你
last night, with the ass grab of the coconut,
昨天晚上 看他用屁股夹椰子的劲头
little bit of a red flag.
就像斗牛见了红布一样
I’ve seen him do that with the soap.
我见过他夹过肥皂
What about the iPod?
那iPod是怎么回事
Oh, he didn’t invent shit.
他连屁都发明不出来
He didn’t?
不是他吗
No! He made his money suing the Dodgers
不是 他因为被界外球砸中
after he got hit by a foul ball.
起诉了道奇队后得了一大笔钱
Oh, God! That’s so… What?
神啊 那太 什么了
Well, this is different.
终于变了
Yeah, why didn’t we try this truth telling thing before?
是啊 我们以前怎么没有这样坦诚地聊过
I don’t know.
不知道
Hey. Hey.
你好 你好
What?
怎么了
That’s nice.
真感人
It’s nice to tell the truth. That’s good.
能互倾衷肠真好 是好事
The truth is fun, isn’t it?
真话最有意思 不是吗
Like, were you telling the truth
就像 你说过你也许爱上我了
when you said you might be in love with me?
是真话吗
I’m gonna leave you two. Okay.
你们好好谈吧 好
I’m gonna go get a divorce. Good luck.
我要办离婚去了 祝你好运
Wait, where are my kids?
等等 孩子们上哪去了
Palmer took them out for ice cream.
帕莫尔带他们吃冰淇淋去了
So, how was the wedding?
婚礼办得如何
Okay. All right.
好了
So, we’re standing on top of this beautiful cliff.
我们站在美丽的悬崖顶上
I start looking out into the Pacific,
我注视着太平洋
and I think to myself,
然后我在想
Wow. I am about to start my life.
我要和我爱的人
With the one I love.
开始新的人生
And the only problem was,
但唯一的问题是
the one I love was not with me.
我爱的人不在我身边
She wasn’t?
她不是吗
She was not.
她不是
So you didn’t?
所以你没
I couldn’t.
我不能
You couldn’t.
你不能
I mean, don’t we have something extra
我是说 我们不是发生了
happening with us?
一段小插曲吗
Danny, I…
丹尼 我
What happens when we’re not on fake cation
就算我们假戏真做了
and you wake up and realize this is real?
而你哪天清醒过来后悔了怎么办
You are the only real thing I’ve ever had in my life.
你是我有生以来唯一想认真对待的人
Danny, come on, man. I don’t…
丹尼 得了吧你 我不
She’s beautiful and she’s… I’m not twenty three.
她又漂亮又 我可不年轻了
I’m not that.
我不像她那样
She’s good, she’s very nice,
她不错 又非常善良
there’s only one problem. She’s not you.
就一个问题 她不是你
She’s not you.
她不是你啊
I have two kids.
我有俩小孩
I can’t just drive them off a cliff. You know?
我可不想让他们伤心难过 知道吗
I love those kids
我爱那俩孩子
more than anything in the world, Guv’nor.
胜过世上的一切 头儿
I wanna be with those guys like 23 hours a day.
我想每天23小时和他们待在一起
What about the other hour?
另外一小时呢
Good job!
干得好