You’re on. Okay.
你先来 好
Come on.
加油
I love your sense of humor.
我爱你的幽默感
You do?
是吗
All of it?
全都喜欢吗
Every dirty bit of it.
一点一滴都爱
I love your, uh, stories.
我喜爱你的…你的故事
Yes. They can go long, but… It’s okay.
是啊 虽然有点长 但是 没问题
…I try to finish strong. Always entertaining.
我会编完的 肯定非常有趣
And I love that you…
我还喜欢你…
Love that you read the index cards.
为我认真读了那些卡片
Of course.
当然
And I love that you secretly
我爱你那颗掩藏的
have a huge heart,
大大的爱心
and it’s just filled with kindness
充满慈悲宽容
and humility.
和谦逊
And blood?
还有血
I’m sure there’s blood.
当然还有血
I don’t know, I…
我不知道 我…
I just think you’re a really nice person and I really like…
我就是觉得你非常好 就是喜欢…
I really love spending time with you.
喜欢跟你待在一起
That’s good enough for me right there.
对我来说 这听起来真棒
Yeah, game over.
不过游戏结束了
Danny?
丹尼
Game back on? We gotta…
还要继续吗
Well, I’d like to start off by saying
我开始了
that I love the most that you fixed your teeth.
我最爱你矫正后的小牙齿
Why did I know that…
你怎么知道的
They were horrible, I agree.
那时真的有些吓人
You know what I love? Mmm hmm?
你猜我还喜欢什么
How you just do everything for everybody else
你总是为别人奉献
and you never expect anything back.
并且不求回报
In fact, when I say thank you,
事实上 当我对你说”谢谢”
I don’t know, do you hear that or not?
不知道你是否会听到
It’s cute.
真是可爱
And I love…
我还喜欢
I just love…
喜爱
You’re the only person I’ve never lied to in my life.
你是我一生中唯一没有欺骗过的人
I swear to God.
我发誓
I just trust you more than anybody in the world.
我比这世上任何人都信任你
You know every secret about me.
你知道我所有的秘密
I love your smile.
我喜欢看你的笑容
That smile is the magic.
你的笑容充满了魔力
When I’m in the operating room all I think about is,
当我在手术室时 满脑子都在想
“All right, 20 more minutes, I get to see the smile.”
20分钟后就又能看到你的笑容了
It’s just like…
就好像 看到你的笑容
It starts my day, that smile.
新的一天才开始
I won best smile at our sorority
在咱们女生联谊会上 我连续三年
three years straight, right, Katherine?
获得了美丽笑容奖 是吧 凯瑟琳
Not little Bucky here.
不是我们的暴牙小姐
Okay, here we go! Hi, yes! Wee!
好吧 我们继续 喂
We do the sheep dance, right?
我们来跳绵羊舞 对吧
We want to live and dance more, yes.
我们要活过来 还想使劲跳 对吧
Okay, all right. Here we go. Eat some food.
那就先吃点土
Eat the food. Come on, here we go.
吃点土 来吧 吃
Couple more zings.
有点活力
Make the milk. Yes, he makes the milk.
挤挤奶 对 他最爱这个了
You love it. You give milk to the baby.
你最喜欢这个了 给小羊喂奶
All right. One, two, three, here we go!
好了 一二三 喘气
Come on!
加油
We got a couple things that I know how to do!
我知道还有几种方法
Yes, this is a good test, so why not?
对 这么试试挺不错
All right. Here we go.
好了 这么整
You’re killing him!
你要杀了他了
The sheep lives! The sheep lives!
羊活过来了 活过来了
Yes! Here we go, one more time.
是啊 太棒了 再来一次
Here we go. Yes!
太棒了
This is what I did. You saw this. Yes!
这是我做的 你看到了
Welcome. I am Tanner Patrick, Jr.
欢迎各位光临 我是坦那·派特里克二世
We’re ready for the legendary Oceano’s Hula Competition.
传说中的海洋饭店草裙舞比赛就要开始了
Legendary? Never heard of it!
传说中的 我可从没听过
Legendary like the day you were once sober. So…
那是因为你喝多了
She talks the talk, who will walk the walk
所以她说她的 我们继续
and walk with me to the Ladies’ Lounge? Feeling it,like it…
请选手上来跟我去更衣室 大家稍等
I think you should do it, Devlin.
我觉得你该参加 德芙琳
Because she would win.
她肯定能赢
I’ll do it! Oh! Good show!
我要参加 干得好
Katherine? How about you?
凯瑟琳 你呢
Come on, this isn’t Katherine’s thing. Right, Katherine?
算了吧 这个可不是凯瑟琳擅长的 对吧
No, no, not my… Her speed. Not mine.
不 她来吧 我不行
Some people are just more comfortable
有些人只适合在旁边看戏
on the sidelines, so don’t judge her, honey.
别逼她了 亲爱的
G点 Your honesty, your fearlessness, and your tickle spot.
爱你的正直无畏和
Your creativity, your bravery, and your taffy nipples.
爱你的智慧勇气和小乳头
Let’s go! How do I win this thing?
出发 好好看着我怎么赢
I’m gonna do this hula thing.
我也要参加比赛
Oh, don’t feel any pressure, Katherine.
别有太大压力 凯瑟琳
I’m not the one who should feel the pressure.
我可没有 有压力的是别人
Ladies and gentlemen, a warm welcome for tonight’s
先生们女士们 热烈欢迎今夜的
hula girls.
草裙女郎
These are my stars. And here’s the key,
这些女孩是我的明星
you decide how brightly they shine tonight.
你们来决定今夜谁最闪亮
You the audience, judge and jury.
你们即是观众 也是评委和裁判
I like what I see.
真是好看
This is my hula palooza.
我的草裙舞狂欢夜
You’re the judges.
你们是评委
You’re voting for your favorite hula girl.
向你们最爱的女孩投票
How about we do one over here?
这位怎么样
Can I get a little something something up here in the corner?
在场各位有支持这位的吗
Has anybody got a conscience here tonight?
大家这是都喝多了吗
Come on, you did well. You did well.
来吧 你已经做得很棒了
It’s tough.
比赛是残酷的
What do I got over here? Anybody?
这位呢 有人投吗
How tall do you think that guy is?
那个家伙估计有多高
Who? The Tanner guy? I don’t know.
谁 坦那吗 我不清楚
Yeah, that Tanner.
对 就是坦那
Looks pretty tall, I’d say he’s like 6’3″.
看起来相当高 我猜他有6尺3英寸
Yeah, I don’t know.
是吗 我不知道
Can I get a positive reaction?
我能听到热烈的反应吗
Thank you.
谢谢
How about this little girl? Let’s make her night. How about it?
这位女孩呢 成为今夜女郎 怎么样
I like it. Keep the mojo going.
不错 保持掌声
How about Big Country in the corner?
这个大家伙呢
Do I got…
我能…
Sorry.
抱歉
This is fixed!
黑幕!
Tall fellow is lucky to get away.
这哥们还好没受伤
Let’s pick up the tempo, boys.
加快点节奏 小伙子们
What? What is that?
什么 怎么回事
Okay. This is a lot faster.
好吧 速度快点
Fabulous!
太精彩了
Yeah, baby!
干得好 宝贝
What?
什么
Come on.
拜托
Nobody got cheated here tonight.
今晚是公平竞赛
These are two of the hottest chicks
这是我们这里开赛以来
we have ever had up here.
最热辣的两位女孩
But our job is not done.
但我们的比赛还没结束
I need your help, because I need a winner.
我需要你们的帮助 选出一个冠军
Let me hear you.
大点声儿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!