once he catches it, so he just collects it.
所以他只是喜欢收藏那些东西
He loves candy. Jelly Bellies. Loves them, his favorite.
爱吃糖 尤其是果冻 他最喜欢了
But he only likes the Cotton Candy and the Peanut Butter.
但只喜欢棉花糖和花生酱这两种口味
So you have to buy the bag of the Jelly Bellies,
所以你可以去买一大袋子
separate the Cotton Candy and the Peanut Butter
然后将这两种口味的果冻
and put them into a little…
分别装在密封塑料袋里
It’s a kind of Ziploc baggies that I got online.
这种袋子可以在网上买到
You know so much about him.
你真的很了解他
Yeah.
是啊
I’ve known the guy forever.
我认识他很久很久了
Music. Loves music.
音乐 也热爱音乐
But anything after ’95, don’t bother.
但是95年以后的就算了
You’ll lose him.
他听不来
That’s when I finished my Girl Scouts.
那时候我才从童子军毕业
All right. How many cookies do we got left?
好了 我们还剩多少块饼干
Maybe about forty!
大概还40块
What do you think, 40 feet for 40 cookies?
游40英尺吃40块饼干 你觉得怎样
Can you handle that? You need a little rest?
你能做到吗 要不休息一下
Let’s do this.
没问题
Really? Okay, he’s ready! He’s ready to rock!
真的吗 好的 他准备好了
Almost.
还没
What? No.
什么 不
Oh, my! Ladies and gentlemen, off come the floaties!
先生们女士们 他摘掉充气圈了
This is getting serious!
他来真格的了
Are you sure about this, Michael?
你确定要这么干吗 迈克尔
Hell, yeah. All right.
是的 没错
No matter what, you’re a good man, okay?
无论怎样 你都是好样的 对吧
Keep kicking. I’m here if you need me.
用力踢腿 我就在你旁边
You got this.
来吧
Go! Go, Michael!
加油 迈克尔
Go! Breathe! Yeah!
加油 注意呼吸
Kick it! Go!
用力 加油
Move your arms! Yeah!
使劲划
He doesn’t have floaties on!
他可没带充气圈
Oh, my God!
天啊
Get the cookies!
朝着饼干前进
Come on, sweetheart! You’ve got it!
加油 甜心 你快成功了
A little bit more, little bit more.
就差一点了 一点
Swim! Swim! Oh, my God!
游起来 天啊
Come on! Just a little bit more!
加油 就一点了
Keep going, Michael! Don’t give up!
保持住 迈克尔 别放弃
Very nice!
太棒了
That’s my boy! Yeah, buddy!
这才是我儿子
I did it! I did it! Thank you!
我做到了 做到了 谢谢
No way, that was you, buddy.
全在你的努力 伙计
That was awesome. Way to go!
真让人佩服 做得真棒
What are we looking at?
你们在看什么
Jeez. Oh, God. Devlin.
天 德芙琳
Devlin. Oh, God. You snuck up on me.
德芙琳 天 你背后偷袭我
Did I? Oh… Yes.
我有吗 是的
Do you startle easily?
有那么容易被吓到吗
That’s a sign of menopause.
这可是更年期的前兆啊
Devlin?
德芙琳
Palmer Dodge, this is Devlin.
帕莫尔·道奇 这位是德芙琳
She and I went to college together.
她是我大学同学
This is Palmer Dodge. Aloha, Palmer.
这位是帕莫尔·道奇 喂 帕莫尔
Is this your daughter?
这是你的女儿
No, no, no. I’m actually the girlfriend.
不 不 我其实是他的女友
Whose girlfriend?
谁的女朋友
Yes, hi.
你好
I am the Dolph. Willkommen. And you’re very beautiful.
我是道夫 欢迎 你真是漂亮
Married, flattered. Thanks.
我已经结婚了 少来这套 谢谢
Where’s Danny?
丹尼在哪
Danny is in the water teaching our little boy how to swim.
丹尼在池子里教儿子游泳呢
Hi, Doctor!
你好 医生
He was so sweet.
他可真温柔
You know what’s so crazy is that I have never met anybody
这名字可真奇怪 我从没听过
with the first name Devlin before.
有人叫德芙琳
You know, and here you are, and your name’s Devlin and…
而你突然出现 还叫德芙琳而且…
Shark attack!
鲨鱼攻击
We are playing Bavarian pool rugby and now I’m in the lead.
我们正在玩水中橄榄球 而现在我领先了
Okay, bye!
明白 拜拜
She’s trying to beat me, but she won’t.
想打败我 没戏
No one can!
没人能赢我
This is fun!
太有意思啦
Anyway, something’s opened up in our schedule tonight.
另外 今晚我们正好有空
So, we were wondering if you and Danny
所以我们很希望能和你跟丹尼
were good to go for dinner.
一起吃顿晚餐
Oceano’s. Seven o’clock. Oh, no…
海洋餐厅 晚上七点 不
Oh, no, you don’t!
不 别起来
She’s like a shark. Come on.
她就像条鲨鱼 来啊
Is it a bad night? Are you two fighting?
今晚不合适吗 你们吵架了
No! We’re not fighting.
没 我们没吵架
No, we just, we’re delighting. We’re just fine.
我们很开心 不错
No, that’s great. Tonight’s gonna happen. Yeah, perfect.
好主意 就今天晚上吧
Perfect. Anyway, see you tonight!
好的 晚上见
Okay, Devlin.
好的 德芙琳
Oh, my God! Dolph, let her breathe!
老天 道夫赶紧松手
Yes, I…
是 我…
Dolph! What?
道夫 什么
What was that?
怎么了
I was… Were you under…
我… 你在水里…
I don’t understand. Why would you say yes?
我不明白 你为什么要答应她
Because I didn’t know, I didn’t say no.
我也傻了 我拒绝不了她
I’m not leaving here. What would I tell Palmer?
我离不开这里 我怎么跟帕莫尔解释
What’s going on, sweetie?
怎么了 宝贝
So, today, you know, with Dolph pushing me in the pool.
今天道夫把我推进池子里
It was weird, right?
真奇怪 是吧
No, no, no. He’s a sheepherder.
不 不 他是个牧羊人
That’s what those guys do, you know?
这伙人都这样
They do a lot of horseplay
他们经常恶作剧
and that’s kind of initiation time for you.
这是他们与你的亲密方式
You’re in the gang, I think.
我觉得你现在跟他们是一伙了
Okay. Yeah.
是这样 好吧
Well, I was thinking for tonight,
我想今晚咱们是不是
maybe we could have a little me and you time?
该享受一下属于两人的时光了
I’ll get my rubber duck and see you in a sec.
等我拿上橡皮小鸭就去找你
Yeah, no, I’m not doing this tonight.
没戏了 我晚上绝不出去
It’s like my first night alone with the girl.
今晚可是我的初夜
All I’m asking you is one favor!
我就要求你这么一次
Just get this one dinner with me so I can save face
跟我来吃顿饭
with this horrible, heinous human being.
别让我在那个烂人面前丢脸
What am I gonna tell Palmer?
我怎么跟帕莫尔解释
Would you just put her on the phone?
你让她接电话
Oh, God.
老天
Tell me she is not listening to ‘N Sync.
别告诉我她在听超级男孩
No, no, no. It’s coming from the elevator.
不是 是电梯里传来的声音
Danny, that is my jam.
丹尼 这是我的最爱
Someone on the phone for you.
有人给你来电话
I don’t know who. Okay.
我不知道是谁 好吧
Hello?

What is that?
怎么回事
It’s Palmer. So?
是帕莫尔 怎么了
I need you to get on the phone. I need you to ask her out.
我要你接电话 带她出去
I need you to take her as
越远越好
far away from the hotel for the entire night.
一晚上都别回来
Would you please just do this for me?
求你了 帮我个忙
No, I’m already eating. I just wanna hang out. Ow!
不 我正在吃东西 一会还想出去逛逛
Seriously, I need you. What are you doing? No.
认真点 你得帮我 你在做什么 不
Ow! My gosh.
老天

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!