and only take the stairs like Cary Grant.
你可以看起来很棒
Take the stairs. Take the stairs.
爬楼梯 爬楼梯
Hey, why are we stopped here?
我们待在这干什么
Uh, what’s the matter?
怎么回事
I can’t look at engagement rings?
我不能看订婚戒指吗
Engagement rings? Yeah, you heard me.
订婚戒指 是啊 你听到我说的话了
Look all you want, but you and I both know that
看看你想要的 但我们都知道
you’re gonna get sick of this hottie
你会厌烦这美女
and you’re gonna be back on the prowl next week.
下周就回去就该犹豫不决了
Nope. I’m telling you, is this girl not cute?
不会 我问你 这女孩不可爱吗
Yeah, she’s really cute.
是 她非常可爱
Is she not the sweetest?
她不温柔吗
The nicest person I’ve ever met.
是我见过的最温柔的女孩
Did you ever see her lips?
你没看到她的嘴唇吗
I think she has the best lips I’ve ever seen.
我觉得她拥有我所见过的最棒的嘴唇
They’re like an inner tube and I just wanna sit on it.
就好像一个轮胎的内胎 我特想坐在上面
You know what I mean? And just, like…
你明白我的意思吗 就好像
Do you want me to knock you out, or…
你是想让我揍你一顿还是
No, I’m saying you should sit on her lips.
不 我是说你应该骑她的嘴上
Anyways…
随便了
You know, this whole situation reminds me of a song.
这事让我想起了一首歌
Danny is a big plastic surgeon.
丹尼是个很强的整形外科医生
Who never had time for a wife.
却没有时间找个老婆
And he’s friends with Davy Who’s still in the Navy.
而他的朋友和大卫仍然在参军
Piano Man? Why Piano Man?
钢琴家 为什么是钢琴家
No, it’s “Piano Dan.”
不 是”钢琴丹”
That’s based on your life. It’s a little Eddie remix.
来源于你的生活 有点像艾迪混录版歌曲
Eddie used to have an afro and pimples all over his face.
艾迪曾经梳着爆炸头 满脸的粉刺
So he popped and he poked ’em and Clearasil soaked ’em.
他挤呀挤 戳啊戳 洗啊洗
But ladies still greet him with mace.
但美女们还是用防狼喷雾欢迎他
I was maced one time.
我就被喷过一次
Five times.
好吧 五次
So, guys, we’re here to get to know each other better.
各位 我们来这是为了好好了解对方的
Yes. Yeah.
是啊 是啊
Dolph, let’s start with you.
道夫 你先开始
So, what line of work are you in?
你从事什么样的工作
Well, Palmer, I am in sheep.
帕莫尔 我是羊圈的
I’m sorry. I don’t know what you mean.
抱歉 我没明白你说的意思
I am a sheep shipper.
我是绵羊进货商
Oh. Yes.
这样啊
You know, people, they don’t buy the sheep
大家不再从
from the local sheepherder anymore.
当地的牧羊人那里买羊
Really? They don’t?
真的吗 他们不这样了吗
No, they don’t. They go online!
不 他们不了 他们都上网买
Yes! They go on the interweb,
是的 他们上网
to my website, gotprettysheep.Com.
浏览我的网页 “买漂亮的羊”网
And leave this, please. Thank you.
请把这个留下 谢谢
Now, people go on. They see the pictures of the sheep,
现在人们上网 他们看羊的照片
and they pick the ones they want.
挑选想要的羊
You know, it’s like, “I want that one.
就好像 “我想要那只”
“You know, it’s very stylish. You know, it’s a stylish one.”
“它很时髦 这是一只时髦的羊”
Goes, “Oh, no, I want the shy one who doesn’t want to baa.”
“我想要那只不会咩咩叫很害羞的羊”
Or they buy the sassy one,
或者他们会买一只很活泼的羊
who’s like, “Hey, I see you, baa, baa.”
那羊好像在说 “我看见你了 咩咩”
So, what do the people do with these sheep?
大家要这些羊干嘛
Whatever they want! Sky is the limit.
他们想干嘛就干嘛 没有限制
You know, some have them as pets.
有人拿它们做宠物
Some have them as security for the house.
有人让它们看家
A lot of the people…
很多人
The new thing is training them
最新鲜的事情是训练它们
to fight each other in the Sheep Fight Club.
在绵羊拳击俱乐部里格斗
Sheep Fight Clubs?
绵羊拳击俱乐部
Yes. All the sheeps, they get together.
是的 所有的绵羊 它们汇集在一起
They baa, all you hear is, “Baa, baa, baa.”
它们咩咩叫 你听到的只是 “咩 咩 咩”
And then you see hoof, kick, hoof, kick,
然后你会看到蹄子 踢腿 蹄子 踢腿
hoof, kick, baa, baa, baa, baa, baa!
蹄子 踢腿 咩 咩 咩 咩 咩
And then he’s out.
然后它就出局了
And that is how we met. She bought a sheep from me.
那就是我们相遇的过程 她从我这里买了一只羊
Really? Why?
真的吗 为什么
Children? Okay, tune out.
孩子们 堵上耳朵
Okay, ’cause some secrets are coming out,
好吧 反正一些秘密已经不再是秘密
all right? Some adult ones.
成年人的秘密
She likes to shave the sheep
她喜欢给羊剃毛
for the pelt for the sex, sexuals, yes.
为了做那事的皮毛 你们懂的
She has got a real fetish
她很迷恋
for the wool and stuff, you know.
羊毛这类东西
We do this thing called “Sheepstenein.”
我们管做这事叫”羊疯”
Danny? Would you come with me, please?
丹尼 你能跟我来一下吗
Yeah. Absolutely.
可以 当然可以
So, we’re gonna leave right now.
那么我们现在就走吧
So you guys play that game that we always love to play,
你们就玩那个我们总是很爱玩的游戏
Nobody Talk game.
“无人说话游戏”
And start now.
开始吧
I’m sorry, we’re leaving. I can’t do it. No.
很抱歉 我们得走了 我做不到 别
I’m gonna kill that guy. He’s lost it.
我真想捅他一刀 他完全失控了
He was going sheep crazy, I’ll give you that.
他得羊疯病了 我承认这是事实
Where is your hand right now?
我的忍耐在哪
You wanna see where it is?
你想看看它在哪吗
It’s not even here anymore! It’s gone!
甚至都不在这里 气飞了
How about I beat him up?
我揍他一顿怎么样
You can beat him up with me. It’ll be fun.
你可以和我一起揍他 肯定很有趣
I don’t want to! I have to go.
我不想演下去 我要走了
Don’t bail on me right now! Don’t make that face at me.
别这时候出卖我 别给我摆这张脸
I cannot stand that face.
受不了你这种表情
Katherine?
凯瑟琳
Katherine Murphy?
凯瑟琳·墨菲
Oh, my God, Devlin Adams.
苍天啊 德芙琳·亚当斯
Devlin? Devlin as in taking a…
哪个德芙琳 就是拉一个…
Taking? From what I see…
拉 当然是
It’s my favorite college Devlin!
我最爱的校友德芙琳
Both of us here at this resort at the same time.
我们都来这度假了
I didn’t know you came to places like this.
我都没想到你还会来这种地方
Here we go.
是吧
Honey!
亲爱的
Honey, I want you to meet someone.
宝贝 认识一下
This is one of my best friends from my sorority.
这是我大学女生联谊会的闺密
Katherine, this is my husband, Ian Maxtone Jones.
凯瑟琳 这是我丈夫 伊恩·麦斯通·琼斯
Pleasure.
幸会
You might’ve heard of him. He invented the iPod.
你可能听过说 他发明了iPod
iPod Well, of course he did. The iPod.
当然知道
The idea just came to me in the shower.
洗澡时的突发奇想
A shower that I was taking with Devlin.
和德芙琳洗澡时想到的
So, this is a cabana you guys got yourselves here, huh?
你们在这小帐篷里休息啊
Because my skin is so white. I don’t like to get it burned.
因为我皮肤太白了 不想被晒伤了
Even at night?
晚上也是吗
Well, in Hawaii, you never know with the sun.
在海威夷阳光无处不在
Very, very strong.
威力太大了
So you mean like a moonburn or…
你是说要防月晒
You look fantastic.
你状态好极了
You look great.
真不错
I’m so glad you got your teeth fixed. Much better.
真高兴你矫正牙齿了 这样好多了
You are just the same glorious Devlin that I remember.
我认识的德芙琳一点没变啊
Oh, my God, I ran into Sandra Wernick last month.
对了对了 上个月我碰到桑德拉·威尼克了
The poor thing. She’s already divorced and she has a child.
那个小可怜离婚了 还带着个孩子
She’s a single mother. It’s a disaster.
单身母亲 太悲惨了
I feel so bad for her.
真同情她
Are you married?
你结婚了吗
Mmm hmm. Yes.
是啊
Oh! I’ve neglected to introduce you to Danny,
忘了把你介绍给丹尼了
Daniel Leroy Maccabee III, my husband.
丹尼尔·乐瑞·麦卡比三世 我丈夫

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!