没什么 -哦,我还有个电♥话♥,稍等
Nothing -Ooh, that’s my call-waiting. One second.
所以,不论如何 -哈喽?
So, anyway -Hello?
嘿,杰米,是我达斯丁 -嘿,达斯丁
Hey, Jamie. It’s Dusty -Hey, Dusty.
嘿,听着,就
Hey, listen, just–
兄弟,我觉得她不会赴你的约
Dude, I think she left you hanging.
很有可能是个重要的商务电♥话♥,你放下电♥话♥
It’s probably just an important business call. Get off the phone.
什么,没有花招了? -你放下电♥话♥
What, the bar ran out of curly fries? -Get off the phone.
兄弟,你今晚准备上杰米吗?
Dude, are you gonna boink Jamie tonight?
对,你现在高兴了?
Yes. Are you happy now?
好吧
All right.
兄弟,《恋恋笔记本》太适合同性恋了 -放下电♥话♥!
Dude, “The Notebook”‘s so gay -Get off the phone!
很抱歉 -没关系
Sorry about that -That’s okay.
那么,你说什么? -关于什么?
So anyway, what do you say? -About what?
今晚去看电影?或许晚点
Going to a movie tonight? Then maybe later
我们可以去,嗯 喝草药茶
we can go for some, uh. herbal tea.
好,可以
Okay, sure.
嗯 你知道吗?我去剧院顺路到你那
Um. You know what? You’re on my way to the theater.
我大概7点半去接你怎么样?
Why don’t I pick you up at like 7:30?
这是个约会 -同性恋
It’s a date -Homo.
再见 -再见
Bye for now -Bye.
妈妈!妈妈!休战!
Mom! Mom! Truce!
巴黎,我们来了! -嗯
Paris, here we come! -Mm.
但我还没有准备好开演奏会 -你当然准备好了
But I’m not ready to play a gig -Of course you are.
没有,没有
No. No.
没有!
No!
这是个馊主意,克里斯 -天哪,我真是太蠢了!
This is a bad idea, Chris -God, I’m so stupid!
不你不蠢,宝贝 -我来了,来培养这个艺术家
No you’re not, baby -Here I am, trying to nurture this artist,
但你仍然是个轰动一时的泡泡糖舞曲偶像
yet you’re this pop bubblegum sensation,
那就行了
and that’s okay.
巴黎,我们来了!
Paris, here we come!
但我是个艺术家,我是个艺术家!
But I am an artist. I am an artist!
嘿!我是个艺术家!
Hey! I am an artist!
我们去吧 -你准备好了?
Let’s go do this -Are you ready for this?
我早就准备好了,笨蛋
I was born ready, bitch.
我真的很兴奋 -对,我也是
I’m really excited about this -Yeah, me too.
对 -好了,我们干吧
Yeah -Okay, let’s do this.

Yeah.
嘿!等等!你不跟我来吗? -当然
Hey! Wait! You’re not coming with me? -Of course I am.
麦克只是送你去演奏会
Mike’s just giving you a ride to the gig.
我要留在这里,我需要做一些后勤工作
I’m gonna stay here, I’m gonna do some administrative work
我们那边见
and I’m gonna meet you there.
咖啡屋今晚是开放之夜
It’s open mic night at The Coffee House.
咖啡屋不好,兄弟,行了
Coffee House is lame, dude. Come on–
好!
all right!
快点想!
Think fast. Boop!
噢!
Oh!
喔!
Ow!
♪我发誓♪
♪And I swear♪
♪月亮和星星♪
天哪
-♪By the moon and the stars.♪ -Jesus.
♪在天空中。♪
看上去像麦克尔伯顿套件
-♪In the skies.♪ -Looks like the Michael Bolton starter kit.
♪我会在那里♪
♪I’ll be there♪
♪我发誓♪
♪And I swear♪
♪像你身边的影子♪
♪Like a shadow that’s by your side.♪
表演时间
Showtime.
快点!要多久
Come on! How long does it–
槲寄生 -哈喽
Mistletoe -Hello.
哦我的天! -杰米!你好吗?
Oh my God! -Jamie! How are you?
你长成个漂亮的大姑娘了
You’ve grown into such a beautiful young woman,
是不是,克里斯?
hasn’t she, Chris?
叮咚
Ding-dong.
达斯丁,嘿,怎么回事?
Dusty. Hey. Why?
你开玩笑吗,伙计?我爱死了《恋恋笔记本》
Are you kidding, man? I love “The Notebook”.
我是说,听着,我知道这听上去
I mean, listen, I know it might sound
有点天真,或许还有点女性化
a little corny, maybe even a little femme,
但是我找到一些灿烂的东西
but I find something so resplendent
从尼古拉斯·斯巴克斯简朴的写作中,你知道我什么意思?
in the simplicity of Nicholas Sparks’ writing, you know what I mean?
很好的装备,顺便说一句,很摇滚
Nice outfit, by the way. Rock and roll.
卡罗尔?
Carol?
哦我的天
Oh my God.
卡罗尔 -达斯丁,哦我的天
Carol -Dusty, oh my goodness.
这真值得庆祝 -哦,绝对是
This is old-home week -Oh, absolutely.
达斯丁来没事吧? -哦,达斯丁能来太好了
Is it okay that Dusty came? -Oh, it’s awesome that Dusty came.
谢谢你 -好
Thank you -Okay.
在医院,我 -达斯丁!
.in the hospital. We got—Dust!
嘿,我们出发吧
Hey, let’s hit the road.
嗯,孩子们好好玩
Well, you kids have fun.
哦,卡罗尔,你为什么不和我们一起呢?
Oh, Carol, why don’t you come join us?
她在打扫
She’s vacuuming.
嗯-嗯,我倒是愿意,但我 我不想强人所难
W-well, I’d love to, but l– I wouldn’t want to impose.
哦,怎么会呢! -不
Oh, no imposition at all! -No.
我们希望你来,是不是,克里斯?
We’d love to have you, wouldn’t we, Chris?
对,太好了
Yeah, rad. Awesome.
妈妈也来,真好
Mom’s coming. That’s good.
现在是一群人了 -对!
There’s a group now -Yes!
是我们,是我们 -哦,亲爱的
It was us. It was us -Oh, my darling.
哦我的甜心
Oh my sweetheart.
我是多么的爱你
I love you so much.
我们还有多少时间? -我不确定
How much time do we have? -I’m not sure.
上一次不超过5分钟
Last time it was no more than five minutes.
我爱你,天使
I love you, angel.
我怎么了?
What happened to me?
真是太变♥态♥了
This is so gay.
哦,达斯丁
Oh, Dusty.
王八蛋!啊?
Son of a bitch! Huh?
小花生
Peanut.
哦,不
Oh, no.
♪Forgiveness.♪
我们要看你的咪♥咪♥!
Show us your tits!
嘿!艾斯里·辛普森!
♪Is more than saying sorry.♪ -Hey! Ashlee Simpson!
宽恕这个!
Forgive this!
达斯丁,这是什么车?
Dusty, what kind of car is this?
卡罗尔,这是一款名叫普雷斯的日本车
Carol, this little Japanese princess here is called the Prius.
我们觉得你们这些孩子真懂事
I think it’s so neat that you kids
是如此注重环境
care about the environment.
我爱环境 -但是亲爱的,你不是开
I love the environment -But honey, don’t you drive
蓝德路虎吗?那不好吗?
a Range Rover? Aren’t those bad?
嗯,我今晚真的很开心
Well, I had a really nice time tonight,
希望很快还有机会相聚
and I hope we can do it again soon.
嘿,达斯丁,谢谢你来
Hey, Dusty, thanks for comin’.
哦,这是我的荣幸,真的
Oh, listen, man, it was my pleasure, really.
谢谢你们带我玩,真好
Thank you all for having me. It was so nice.
还有,在我忘了之前,记住
And hey, before I forget, make sure
你每天至少要把那东西洗两次,好吗?
that you rinse that thing at least twice a day, okay?
你的嘴就是个恶心的化粪池
Your mouth is a disgusting open cesspool
有各种细菌和微生物,放回去!
with germs and bacteria. Now put that back!
克里斯,放回去 -放回去!
Christopher, put that back -Put it back!
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿,有人要可可吗?
Hey, anyone want some cocoa?
哦,卡罗尔,你真好!
Oh, Carol, you are so sweet!
我也很想,但我要去医院值班
And I would love to do that, except I volunteered at the hospital
这样保罗可以回家和家人一起过圣诞夜
so that Paul could spend Christmas Eve with his family.
所以,我得走了 -啊
So, I kinda gotta get going -Aw.
真是遗憾,天哪!
That’s a drag. God!
嘿,杰米,那你呢?
Hey, Jamie, what about you?
准备好了? -给我来个狮子吼,狮子吼!
Ready? -Give me a Cougar roar. Cougar roar!

Aw.
饼干怪兽说狮子是
Cookie Monster says the Cougars are
最好的点心
great big cookies
在罐子的最上面
at the top of the jar.
女士们先生们,非凡的克里斯·布兰德

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!