Oh, really? Me too.
这世界真小 -没错
It’s a small world -No kidding.
你知道吗?
Jeez, you know,
我抵挡不住你的魅力
I cannot get over how great you look.
哦,我?看看你!
Oh, pfft. Me? Look at you!
对,我现在皮肤好了
Yeah, I guess my skin cleared up
而且我不结巴了
and I lost my stammer,
但我仍然弹吉他
but I still play a mean guitar.
事实上我只在业余时间弹,直到我能进军音乐界
I’m actually only doing this part-time till I can make it in music.
你知道,克里斯现在也在音乐界工作,他可能能帮你
You know, Chris is in the music business too. He could probably help you.
哦,嘿,放松,滑冰小子
Oh, hey. Easy there, Gretzky.

Shh.
我们应该出去玩玩,什么时候吃个午饭?
You know, we should hang out, you know, have lunch sometime?
我很高兴与你共餐
I would love to have lunch.
嗯,你把我的电♥话♥号♥码记在哪里?
Um, where can I give you my phone number?
就写这上面吧
Just write it on this.
杰米·帕拉米诺
Jamie Palamino.
扯淡!
This is bullshit!
你一点都没变
You haven’t aged a peep.
你有多了解达斯丁·丁克曼?
What do you know about Dusty Dinkleman?
你是说达斯丁·李? -对
You mean Dusty Lee? -Yeah.
在这里上班,开救护车,怎么了?
Works in the building, drives ambulance. Why?
帮我想想,我又和杰米出去了
Well check this out. So I’m out with Jamie again–
又是一天的约会?
Another day date?
对,不管怎么说
Yes. Anyway,
我们很愉快
we’re having a great time
然后达斯丁不知道从什么地方冒出来
and then Dusty shows up out of nowhere,
然后杰米给他留了电♥话♥
and then Jamie gives him her number.
嘿,那个达斯丁不是不也曾经很喜欢杰米?
Hey, didn’t Dusty have like a huge crush on Jamie?
嗯 -对,你有
Uh -Yeah, you got some
对手了,克里斯,我是说,达斯丁确实是个好小伙儿
competition there, Chris. I mean, Dusty is a really nice guy.
对,杰米没约过好小伙儿
Yeah, well Jamie doesn’t date nice guys.
她把他们当成朋友
She puts them in the friend zone
然后折磨他们
and then tortures the shit out of them.
我不知道,杰米自从高中以后经历了很多
I don’t know. Jamie’s come a long way since high school.
我想她应该成熟了
I think she might be maturing.
成熟了?
Maturing?
这就是她约会达斯丁的原因
So that’s why she went with Dusty.
她要个敏感的家伙
She wants a sensitive guy–
就和以前的我差不多
more like the old me.
嗯,如果她想要罗杰斯先生
Well, if she wants Mr.Rogers,
那我就给她看看
then I’m going to show her
她从没见过的大烂人
the biggest pussy she’s ever seen.

Yeah.
好了,我们完了,现在,嗯
Okay, we’re done. Now, uh.
你今后几天要戴着这个
you’re gonna need to wear this for the next few days
直到可以拆线
until those stitches are ready to come out.
行了,啊?跟你以前同学录的照片一样
And here you go. Huh? Just like your old yearbook picture.
♪Feel my love from afar.♪
进来!
Come in!
我能进来吗? -我刚才说了
Can I come in? -I just said that.
我拿来了杂♥志♥
I brought magazines.
啊,这些是旧的
Ugh, these are old.
花? -那是雏菊
Flowers? -Those are daisies.
零食呢? -卡路里?你开玩笑吗?
How about snacks? -Carbs? Are you kidding me?
我才不吃那垃圾食物
I can’t eat that crap.
我只是想帮点忙
I’m just trying to be helpful.
你帮不上,走吧
Well you’re not. So vamoose.
我想我只好不管你了 -不,等等
I guess I’ll just leave you now -No, wait wait.
对不起,我这么挑剔
I’m sorry I’m being such a biatch.
只是因为我应该在巴黎而我却还没有
It’s just that I’m supposed to be in Paris and I’m not,
而且我现在烦透了!
and I’m going out of my mind with boredom!
我是说,我的伙伴不管我了而我
I mean, my Sidekick broke and l–
我没有,没有做♥爱♥,很久了
I haven’t had sex in, like, forever.
我很抱歉
And I’m so horny.
我冲动了
I’m horny.
等一会儿
Wait a minute.
你多大了? -我22 20 19
How old are you? -I’m 22–20–19–
我 我18岁
I’m–I’m 18.
18岁
Eighteen.
那么你是真的把我的海报贴在墙上了?
So do you really have my poster on your wall?
对 -你是否
Yeah -Do you ever like.
总是
All the time.
一天多少次?
How many times in a day?
8次 -8次?!
Eight -Eight?!
8次?哦我的天,那可真行
Eight? Oh my God, that’s hot.
你很性感 -我知道,我知道
You’re hot -I know, I know.
哦,噢 -你没事吧?
Oh, ow -Are you okay?
哦,我的背疼死了
Oh, my back is killing me.
哦,我可以给你按♥摩♥
Oh, I could give you a massage.
噢,你介意吗?
Oh, would you mind?
不介意
Not at all.
噢,我赤♥裸♥裸了 -你赤♥裸♥裸了
Oopsie, I’m naked -You’re naked.
你有油吗?
Do you have any oil?
马上回来
Right back.
你怎么去了那么久?
What took you so long?
给我你拿来的东西,宝贝 -好
Show me what you’ve got, baby -Okay.
宝贝,哦!
Baby, ooh!
哦,还要还要!
Ooh, more more!
好,够了,够了! -好
Okay, enough. Enough! -Okay.
哦,耶
Oh, yeah.
嘿嘿,圣诞快乐,邻居
Hey hey. Merry Christmas, neighbor.
呀 嘿!
Gee–hey!
哦,耶 -麦克喜欢
Ooh, yeah -Mikey likey,
麦克喜欢,麦克喜欢,麦克喜欢 -耶
Mikey likey, Mikey likey, Mikey likey—Yeah.
哦!你到底去哪里了?!
Oh! Where the hell have you been?!
我去找你的食物
I was getting you food.
你是戴着牙套吗? -不是牙套
Are you wearing braces? -It’s not braces.
是牙托,没有那么坏
It’s a retainer and it’s not that bad.
哈,你看上去像个白♥痴♥! -白♥痴♥!
Ha, you look like a doofus! -Doofus!
白♥痴♥!白♥痴♥!
Doofus! Doofus!
白♥痴♥!白♥痴♥!白
Doofus! Doofus! Doof–
克里斯?
Chris?
妈妈
Mommy.
真可爱
So pretty.
亲爱的,看看给你的
Honey, look what just came for you.
是一张♥杰♥米送的“尽快康复”卡
It’s a “Get well soon” card from Jamie.
嘘 -啊?
Boo -Oh yeah?
你怎么想,啊?
What do you think of that, huh?
是抱抱和亲亲,兄弟,妈妈在我的卡片上都这么写
It’s hugs and kisses, dude. Mom writes that on my cards.
那是因为我是那么的爱你们两个
That’s because I love you both so much.
谢谢,妈妈
Thanks, Mommy.
哦,天哪
Oh, God.
休战!
Truce!
全乱了
Total pussy.
你是这个世界上最烂的人
You’re the biggest pussy on planet Earth.
是你
It’s you.
哈喽? -杰米!
Hello? -Jamie!
克里斯!你感觉如何? -好多了
Chris! How are you feeling? -So much better.
听着,我知道是圣诞前夜
Listen, I know it’s Christmas Eve,
但你今晚有什么计划吗? -没有
but do you have any plans tonight? -No.
那么
Well.
镇上的剧场
the revival theater in town
正在上映尼古拉斯·斯巴克斯的《恋恋笔记本》
is showing Nicholas Sparks’s “The Notebook.”
啊?
Huh?
哈喽?我在用电♥话♥ -你真的想去看《恋恋笔记本》?
Hello? I’m on the phone -Really you want to see “The Notebook”?
对,因为我喜欢催人泪下的感情戏
Yes, because I love sentimental tear-jerkers.
我要吐了
I’m gonna friggin’ puke.
稍等
Just a second.
你死定了,你听见了吗? -随便,伙计
You are so dead. Do you hear me? -Whatever, dude.
你在那干什么? -同性恋
What’re you doing over there? -Faggot.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!