Hello? -Jamie.
嘿 -出什么事了?
Hey -What’s up?
听着,你永远不会相信,但我还是走不了
Listen, you’re never gonna believe this, but I can’t get a flight out.
我又被困在这里一天 -噢
I’m stuck here another day -Oh.
我为早先的事情道歉
I want to apologize for earlier.
我跟你讲和了 -我味道很好
Let me make it up to you -I taste good.
你想去滑冰吗?
Do you want to go ice skating?
我还以为你讨厌滑冰 -那是过去
I thought you hated ice skating -I used to,
但你知道,我现在滑得还不错
but you know, I’m actually pretty damn good now.
事实上我是队中的最有价值球员
I’m the MVP in my league, in fact.
快点,会像从前一样
Come on, it’ll be like old times.
哈喽,卓伊丝? -妈妈?我在打电♥话♥
Hello, Joyce? -Mom? I’m on the phone.
噢!那么,克里斯你在卓伊丝家干什么?
Oh! Well, Chris, what are you doing over at Joyce’s?
没有,妈妈,我在起居室,离你10英尺远的地方
No, Mom. I’m in the living room, 10 feet away from you
而且我在用电♥话♥ -噢
and I’m on the phone -Oh.
嗯,你知道,我想知道
Well, you know, I was wondering
既然我们都拿着电♥话♥,你晚饭想吃什么?
while I have you on the phone, what would you like for dinner?
我们-们吃鸡肉炒面还是炖肉
We-we have a choice between chicken chow mein or pot roast.
妈妈,拜托
Mom. Please.
妈妈!
Mom!
妈妈! -怎么了,小花生?
Mom! -What is it, peanut?
我的冰刀呢?
Where are my ice skates?
噢,亲爱的,我数年之前就送人了
Oh, honey, I gave those away years ago.
你说真的?我需要它们
Are you serious? I need them.
嗯,亲爱的,为什么我要留着它们?你从来不在
Well, honey, why would I keep them? You’re never here.
而且,你-你又不擅长滑冰
Besides, you-you weren’t terribly good at ice skating.
我现在滑得可好了!
Well, I’m good now!
我需要我的冰刀来展现我的天赋
And I need my skates to show off my talents.
噢,那亲爱的,你可以租一双
Oh, well, honey, I’m sure you can rent a pair.
而且,你不用给杰米展现
Besides, you don’t have to show off for Jamie.
只要 只要做你自己
Just– just be yourself.
♪做你自己♪
♪Be yourself♪
♪做你自己,做你自己♪
♪Be yourself, be yourself.♪
现在,快点!麦克和我要堆雪人了!
Now, come on! Mikey and I are making snow angels!
我不要做我自己
I don’t want to be myself.
我收藏的雪球
My snow globe collection.
♪铃儿响叮当,铃儿响叮当,一路叮当♪
♪Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way♪
♪哦,乘坐一匹马拉的敞篷雪橇是多么有趣.♪
♪Oh what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh.♪
哦!该死的租来的冰刀 -噢!
Oof! Stupid rental skates -Ooh!
你知道吗?你比以前强多了
You know what? You’re a lot better than before.
我穿着30年代的冰刀 -来,我来帮你
I’m wearing figure skates from the ’30s -Here, let me help you.
好了,我可以自己来,好吗?我很好,我现在滑得很好
Okay, I can do it myself, okay? I’m good. I’m good now.

Hey.
那么 -那么
So -So.
爱情生活如何? -不太好
How’s the love life? -Lame.
马蒂和我一年前分手了 -噢,另一个笨蛋,啊?
Marty and I broke up a year ago -Ooh, another jerk, huh?
“另一个笨蛋,啊?” -我在开玩笑
“Another jerk, huh?” -I’m kidding–
我只是说你约了很多笨蛋
I’m just saying you dated a lot of jerks
在高中里就这样
back in high school, that’s all.
那你呢?除了你自己你爱上谁了?
So how about you? You in love with anyone besides yourself?
没有人
No.
我真的在约会,你知道吗?
I’ve really just been dating, you know?
只是想要一个相知的人
Just trying to look for my soulmate.
你没找到,是不是?
You didn’t buy that, did you?
也许你应该更努力寻找
Maybe you should try harder.
或者我该试试
Or I could try this.

Oh.
嘿,是帕拉米诺小姐!
Hey guys, it’s Miss Palamino!
耶!
Yay!
嗨,大家好
Hi, guys.
萨拉、乔伊和布雷特,嗨!
Sarah and Joey and Brett. Hi!
什么,你 你认识这些孩子? -对,我给他们
What, you–you know these kids? -Yeah, I substitute teach
代课 -嘿,嗯,我们有场比赛
their class -Hey, um, we’re having a pickup game.
我们还要点人,你们玩吗?
We could use some more bodies. You guys play?
你知道克里斯是个好手,但是他的鞋是租的
You know Chris is a great player, but he has rentals.
好的选手穿什么都能滑 -对!
A good skater can skate in anything -Yeah!
我参加
I’m in.
好了,伙计们,准备
Okay, guys. Keep it clean.
噢!
Oof! -Shoot it!
进球!射门!
Get it in! And goal!
那算什么?! -你真是逊!
What was that?! -You’re pathetic!
对不起,行吗?
I’m sorry, okay?
都是因为该死的租来的冰刀
It’s just these damn rental skates.
行了,别在孩子面前乱骂
It’s fine. Just don’t cuss in front of the children.
碎嘴
Potty mouth.
打他,特里!
Get him, Terry!
噢!
Ow!
他绊我!
He hacked me!
想打架吗,小子?
Wanna fight, punk?
什么,你逗我呢? -决斗!
What, are you kidding me? -Fight!
决斗!决斗!决斗!决斗!
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
好了,好了,分开,分开
All right, all right, break it up, break it up.
你没事吧?她只是个孩子
What is your problem? She’s just a child.
那是个女孩? -笨蛋!
That’s a girl? -Pussy!
耶! -好!
Yeah! -All right!
好了,听着,我们不能这样下去
Okay, listen. We’re getting creamed out there.
是他的错 -你真逊,布兰德
It’s his fault -You suck, Brander.
嘿 -我封你为“笨蛋”
Hey -I brand you “Suckster.”
噢 够了 -嘿
Oh my–that’s enough -Hey.
克里斯尽力了
Now Chris is trying his best here.
对不起,帕拉米诺小姐,但是他太差了
Sorry, Miss Palamino, but he’s just so terrible.
我可不差 -笨蛋!笨蛋!笨蛋!笨蛋!
I’m not terrible -Suckster! Suckster! Suckster! Suckster!
或许你今天应该到此为止 -不,我行的!
Maybe you should call it a day -No, I can do this!
笨蛋!笨蛋!笨蛋!笨蛋 -嘿!
Suckster! Suckster. Suckster! Suckster—Hey!
我真的是个好选手,小女孩!
I’m a really good skater, little girl!
看着!你会学到的!
Watch! You might learn something!
我来这个
I’m taking this one.
我?
Me?
啊!
Ah!
克里斯,不!
Chris, no!
啊!
Ahh!
不!
No!
不许大力抽射!
No slap shots!
笨蛋!笨蛋!
Suckster! Suckster!
笨蛋!笨蛋!笨蛋!
Suckster! Suckster! Suckster!
笨蛋!笨蛋!
Suckster! Suckster!
真够笨的 -别担心,克里斯,你会好的
What a schmuck -Don’t worry, Chris. You’re gonna be fine.

Oh.
喔哦 -看上去我是
Wow -Well, it looks like I was
在适当的时间出现在适当的地点的人,小姐 -耶
in the right place at the right time, Miss -Yeah.
帕拉米诺?杰米·帕拉米诺
Palamino? Jamie Palamino.
达斯丁·丁克曼? -啊,对
Dusty Dinkleman? -Ah, yeah.
事实上,我现在叫“达斯丁·李”了,不过没错,是我
Actually, I go by “Dusty Lee” now, but yeah.
“达得内?” -谢谢你救了我
“Dutty Nee?” -Thanks for saving me.
耶,达斯丁!
Yay, Dusty!
你还记得克里斯·布兰德吗? -呃
You remember Chris Brander? -Eeh.
呜 -哦,对
Boo -Oh, yeah.
过得不错,啊,伙计?
Seen better days, I guess, huh, pal?
嘿,听着,我不想这么唐突
Hey, listen, I don’t want to make this weird,
不过你看上去真不错
but you look incredible.
你也是 -真高兴碰到你
So do you -Really glad you dropped in.
哦!
Ow!

Cool.
对不起,伙计
Sorry about that, buddy.
我们来了
Here we go.
晚了20分钟,高加索人男性
Late’20s. male Caucasian
下颚骨有多处损伤,可能有脑震荡
with multiple lacerations on lower mandible and possible concussion.
送诊途中,完毕
Transport en route, over.
10-4 -那么,嗯,杰米
10-4 -So, uh, Jamie,
你还住在镇上? -哦,对,我刚回来的
you still living in town? -Oh, yeah, I just moved back.
真的?我也是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!