it’s nothing but total insanity -Mm.
你知道,如果没有平克打电♥话♥给你,然后是古德·夏洛特
You know, if it’s not Pink calling you, then you got Good Charlotte–
杰奇的生日派对,我现在完全生活在名人圈里
it’s Jay Z’s birthday party, you know, and I’m totally name-dropping right now
我真的要停下了,还有米克·杰戈,你好吗?
and I’d really like to stop. Mick Jagger. How ’bout you?
你出什么事了?为什么不在红枫干了?
You know, what happened to you? How’d you end up working at The Maple?
我不在红枫工作
I don’t work at The Maple.
我是说,我在红枫工作,但我不是真的为红枫工作
I mean, I work at The Maple but I don’t really work at The Maple.
噢 -我在学着当个老师
Yeah -I’m studying to be a teacher
我住在家里,我工作在
so I’m living at home and I’m working–
那边的电♥话♥,马上回来
It’s the coast. Be right back.
他怎么了?
What happened to him?
♪五个金戒指♪
♪Five golden rings♪
♪四只鸣叫的小鸟♪ -我不在乎你妈妈说什么。
♪Four calling birds♪ -I don’t care what your mommy said.
♪三只法国♥母♥鸡,两只斑鸠♪
♪Three French hens, two turtle doves♪
噢,这会是一首好歌♥“购物广场的人”
Oh, this is gonna be a great song. “Mall People.”
购物广场的人,他们来来往往
“Mall people, they come and go–
渺小的人们,他们就是不知道
small people, they just don’t know.”
怎么样? -很好
How’s it goin’? -Fantastic.
你和杰米呢? -对待她就像
How’s it going with Jamie? -Treating her like
她的每一任男友 -你行!
every boyfriend she’s ever had -You da man!
所以我有个主意 -不
So I wanna run an idea by you -No.
既然你和杰米约会,那我和萨曼沙一起去巴黎怎么样
Since you’re trying to hook up with Jamie, what if I went to Paris with Samantha
取代你?那你 -不
instead of you? That way you—No.
你还没听完这个计划! -不
You haven’t heard the whole thing yet! -No.
你知道吗,只要 只要好好想想,然后给我回电
You know what, just–just think about it and get back to me.
噢!
Ow!
哦我的天! -我得挂了
Oh my God! -I gotta go.
那边如何? -很好
So, how’s the coast? -Super.
来了!
Here we go!
一份烤干酪,边上是配菜
One grilled cheese with ranch on the side
还有一份超级无敌甜点山是给胖小子的
and one Sugar Mountain Supreme for the chubby bunny.
很抱歉,嗯
Excuse me, um,
这个-这个 这个不适合我
this-this–this isn’t gonna work for me.
但这是你老点的
But this is what you always order.
对,10年以前,当我还很胖的时候
Yeah. 10 years ago, when I was a whale.
蛋糕很好,他开玩笑的
The pancakes are fine. He’s just kidding.
什么?
What?
别这么无礼! -是她无礼!是她无礼!
Be more rude! -She’s rude! She’s rude!
我有10年不吃甜食了,好吗?你知道
I haven’t had sweets in 10 years, okay? Do you know
这对我的胃会怎么样吗? -放松,小女孩
what this would do to my stomach? -Relax, little girl.
我吃这个你可以吃我的三明治,好吗?
I’ll have the pancakes and you can have my sandwich, okay?
我只要喝水就好了
I’ll just enjoy this glass of water.
我饱了
I’m stuffed.
好时光,好时光!
Good times. Good times!
对 -对
Yeah -Yeah.
再次感谢你的午餐 -噢,我给你开门
Thanks again for lunch -Oh, I’ll get your door.
噢,好
Oh. Okay.
该死
Shit.
唔! -嗯
Whew! -Yeah.
再见到你真好
Well, it was great seeing you again.
没错
You too.
很高兴昨晚碰到你
Yeah, glad I ran into you last night.
对,是个惊喜
Yeah, it was a surprise.
大惊喜
Big surprise. Yeah.
外面很冷
It’s cold out here.
对,没错,就像是南极
Yeah, it is. It’s like the South Pole.
就像是超南极,如果有的话
It’s like the deep South Pole if there was one.
然而却没有
There isn’t, though.
嗯,谢谢你送我到门口
Um, thanks for walking me to my door.
再次的,见到你很高兴
Yeah. Again, it was great seeing you.
再次
again.
我也是 -嗯
You, too -Yeah.
保重,唔
Take care. Uh–
对,你也是,噢,唔
Yeah, you too. Oh, uh.
噢 -很好
Oh -That’s good.
哦!
Ow!
保重 -你也是
Take care -You too.

Hmm.
笨蛋!笨蛋!笨蛋!
Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!
到底是怎么?!
What the hell?!
天哪!
God!
哦我的天!
Oh my God!
是南极!是超南极?
It’s the South Pole! It’s the deep South Pole?
是南极,超南极!
It’s the South Pole. The deep South Pole!
我想没有,但如果有的话
I don’t think there is one, but if there was one
我打赌它在南边!
I bet it would be in the south!
我把手套落在车里了 -噢
I left my gloves in the car -Oh.
给你 -谢谢
There you go -Thanks.
嘿,看看谁在那!怎么样,好莱坞小子?
Hey, look who’s here! What’s up, Hollywood?
约会如何? -糟透了
How the big date go? -It was terrible.
我想要个吻,但她要的是拥抱,好吗?
I went in for a kiss, but she wants a hug, okay?
然后我得到一个似吻似抱的什么玩意
Then I get caught in a sort of kiss-hug limbo type thing.
我不知道是什么,然后我们以身体的摇摆告别
I don’t know what that is, then l ended up shaking her entire body.
那么你-你就摇了摇她?
So y-you gave her a body shake?
噢,天哪!我应该吻她的!我做了什么?
Oh, God! I should’ve just kissed her! What am I doing?
看上去你又走上了老路
It looks like you picked up right where you left off.
你又回到朋友界限了
You’re back in the friend zone.

Oh, f-f.
什么?
What?
小问题
Little problem.
好了,她有点头疼
Okay, she’s got a bit of a headache.
没有那么糟,哈!
It’s not that bad. Ha!
哦我的天!
Oh my God!
她到底怎么了?
What the hell happened to her?
长话短说,她摔了
Long story short, she fell.
萨曼沙,你没事吧?
Samantha, are you okay?
我要吹泡泡
I’m gonna make bubble.
兄弟,她没事!
Dude, she’s fine!
看看她,她挺好的,她拿着她的牙膏
Look at her. She’s having a good time. She’s got her toothpaste.
你要做的就是照顾她几小时,你对她做了什么?
All you had to do was watch her for a few hours. What did you do to her?
什么都没做!她只是因为吃了止疼药而神经错乱
Nothing! She’s just all loopy from all the Vicodin.
你哪来的止疼药?
Where did you get the Vicodin?
妈妈那里
Mom.
蓝梅!
Blueberry!
好吧,我要杀了你
Okay. I’m gonna kill you.
什么?!你说的绊住她!
What?! You said detain her!
你个死人,麦克! -她被绊住了!
You’re a dead man, Mike! -She’s detained!

Eww.
我的蛋蛋! -哦
My balls! -Oh.
你死定了
You’re dead.
不,克里斯!不!
No, Chris! No!
克里斯
Chris–
克里斯,不!
Chris, no!
我的老板!休战! -休战!
My boss! Truce! -Truce!
休战! -好的
Truce! -Okay.
哈喽? -呀!
Hello? -Nyah!
嘿,克里斯!
Hey, Chrissy!
我的未来之星怎么样了?
How’s my future star doing?
很好,她很好,先生
Great. She’s doing great, sir.
让我 让我 跟她打个招呼
So let me–let me– let me say hi to her.
嗯,她现在不行
Uh, she’s a little incapacitated at the moment.
噢,现在不行,那是我的宝贝!
Oh, a little incapacitated, that’s my baby, that’s my boy!
听着,等你们两个回来我有不寻常的销♥售♥活动
Look, when you two get back, I’ve got this incredible marketing campaign
排在这个春季我们的第一顺位:
Iined up for the spring quarter. Our number one priority:
萨曼沙·杰姆斯! -太棒了
Samantha James! -Awesome.
3,2,1!
Three two, one!
吼-吼-吼
Ho-ho-ho.
耶-哈-哈!耶! -圣诞快乐!
Yeah-ha-ha! Yeah! -Merry Christmas!
这是帕拉米诺的圣诞节!
It’s a Palamino Christmas!
还是!
Again!
哈喽? -杰米

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!