Ashton?
我喜欢你带我回家见你妈妈
I love it that you’re taking me home to meet your mom.
这是不是你打的小聪明?
Was this one of your clever little plans?
对,我算计着让你烧了飞机
Yes. I planned you setting the plane on fire.
惊喜吧!
Surprise!
哦!
Ow!
哦,我的小男孩
Oh, my little boy.
马上就好
Be right down.
♪La da da, da da♪
♪La da da da♪
♪La da da, da da♪
♪La da da da♪
♪La da da, da da♪
♪Da da da da.♪
我不记得新泽西有这么冷
I do not remember Jersey being this cold.
嗯,这个月冷得有点不寻常
Well, it’s been uncommonly cold this month.
我们已经用光了七包崖盐
We’ve gone through seven bags of rock salt.
你的房♥子真是古雅,布兰德太太
Your house is just so quaint, Mrs. Brander,
我是说,克里斯,你从没有告诉我你是如此节省
I mean, Chris, you never told me you were so provincial.
就像个真实的从贫穷到富有的故事
It’s like a true rags to riches story,
但我总是觉得中产阶级更好一些
but I’ve always found the middle class to be just so much more real.
我是说,克里斯多棒啊?
I mean, isn’t Chris great?
对,他是个好孩子
Yeah, he is a nice boy.
你知道他总是让我们飞去洛杉矶
You know, he usually flies us out to Los Angeles.
有,嗯
It’s been, uh.
哦,九,十
oh, nine, 10–
已经十年了,对 -十年?
It’s 10 years. Yeah -10?
他有十年没有回过家了
10 years since he’s been home.
好了,干得好,道吉 -哦,嗨,亲爱的!
All right. Good job, Dougie -Oh, hi, honey!
哦我的天
Oh my God.
麦克 -哦我的天!
Mikey -Oh my God!
那是我的圣诞节礼物? -萨曼沙,我的小♥弟♥弟♥麦克
Is that my Christmas present? -Sam, my younger brother Mike.
萨曼沙·杰姆斯 -萨曼沙·杰姆斯
Samantha James -Samantha James.
麦克·布兰德,是我的荣幸
Mike Brander. It is an honor.
我的墙上贴着你的海报
I have your poster on my wall,
你本人看上去更辣 -我知道!
but you are way hotter in person -I know!
你的墙上贴着她的海报? -对
You have her poster on your wall? -Yeah.
我一小时前才在她海报面前打手♥枪♥
I slapped the ham to it like an hour ago.
你打什么?
What ham did you slap?
不是我刚买♥♥的火腿吧?
Not the ham that I just bought?
哦,布兰德太太,除了火腿你还有什么?
Oh, Mrs. Brander, do you have anything else besides ham?
因为我在减肥
Because I’m on the Perricone diet
我需要鲑鱼
and I need salmon like now.
我喜欢肉粉色,卧室最漂亮的颜色
I love salmon. It’s the prettiest color for bedrooms.
很放松 -我要喝点什么
So relaxing -I’m gonna start drinking.
嗯,有人要来点吗?咖啡?
Um, does anybody want anything? Some coffee?
或者鲑鱼什么的?
Maybe some salmon or something?
只要
Just gonna–

yeah.
麦克!回家真好
Mike! Good to be home.
噢,天哪,好吧
Oh, boy. Okay.
对,我知道,很兴奋
Hi. Yes, I know, very exciting.
嗨,嗨
Hi. Hi.
噢,克里斯,我们走吧
Oh. Chris, let’s get it to go.
大家在看我
People are staring at me.
哦我的天 塑料菜单!
Oh my God– plastic menus!
这个不错,是不是,克里斯?
Well, this isn’t gonna work, is it now, Chris?
克里斯?
Chris?
很抱歉,但是我想知道你是不是认为
Excuse me, but I was wondering if you think
美国会转换度量衡为公制?
America will ever switch to the metric system?
嗯,这是很有意思的
Well, that’s a very interesting–
哦我的天!克里斯! -我真不敢相信!
Oh my God! Chris! -I don’t believe this!
哦!天哪,你看上去不错! -我不 你看上去不错!
Oh! God, you look great! -I don’t–you look great!
谢谢!你好吗? -我们结婚了
Well, thank you! How you been? -We’re married.
你们结婚了! -结婚了?
You’re married! -Married?
对,我们结婚了,还有个孩子,小杰 -有个儿子,小杰
Oh, yeah, we’re married, we got a kid. TJ -We have a son. TJ.
小杰! -他像我,有克莱克一样的眼睛
TJ! -He looks like me. He’s got Clark’s eyes–
哦我的天!时光飞逝啊?
Oh my God! Where does the time go?
他很有创造力,他就是聪明极了,你可以见见他
He’s like the creative mind kid, he’s like, brilliant and you can meet him.
很好! -天哪,看看你的牙!
That’s great! -God, look at those teeth!
可够能唬人的,我的朋友
Those are some nice veneers you got, my friend.
别告诉我你是个牙医 -牙医?
Don’t tell me that you’re a dentist -A dentist?
我绝对会出♥卖♥♥♥你,伙计 -嘿,我们彼此彼此,伙计
I totally sold out, dude -Hey, you and me both, buddy.
嘿,爱人,你不准备介绍我吗,嗯?
Hey, lover, aren’t you gonna introduce me, huh?
对!
Yes!
萨曼沙,这是我的老朋友
Samantha, these are my old friends.
他是克莱克,她是达拉
This is Clark, this is Darla.
你们叫“克莱克”和“达拉”?
Your names are “Clark” and “Darla”?
对 -嗯哼
Yeah -Mm-hm.
哦,我的天,真可爱!
Oh my God, that is so cute!
我真想吃了你们两个!
I just wanna eat you both up!

Oh.
好吧,我要去趟洗手间
Okay, I am gonna go to the little girI’s room.
好 -然后我们走
Good -And then we’re outie.
好 -好
Okay -Okay.
她是 嗯,新来了
She’s. uh, incoming.
哦我的天
Oh my God.
看看那女孩的屁♥股♥,真大!
Check out that girI’s ass. Huge!
很高兴见到你
It was so nice meeting you.
嗯,达拉
Mm. Darla.
她很可爱
She’s adorable.
而且亲切 -克里斯的福气
And affectionate -Christ sakes.
克里斯·布兰德,女士们先生们! -耶!很高兴
Chris Brander, ladies and gentlemen! -Yes! You guys, so good–
克里斯·布兰德?克里斯·布兰德?
Chris Brander? Chris Brander?
天哪
Holy–
我看见你在格莱美颁奖礼上坐在蒂奇旁边!
I saw you at the Grammys sitting next to P. Diddy!
是我,提姆,你还记得吗?
It’s me Tim. You remember?
噢,我怎么能忘了你,提姆?
Oh, how could l forget you, Tim?
嘿,你有5块钱
Hey, you got $5
能借给我吗?
that I can, like, have?

Yeah.
你还在做梦,提姆
You keep living the dream, Tim.
好了!
Done!
再见
Buh-bye now.
95班! -95班!
Class of ’95! -Class of ’95!
你的钱,婊♥子♥!
Here’s your money, bitch!
他看上去不错 -我不敢相信
He looks good -Man, I can’t believe–
发生 发生了什么?你去哪了?
wha–like what happened? Where did you go?
嘿,你知道 只是搬去西部
Hey, you know– just migrated west.
我猜我追逐的梦想不在这里
You know, I’m living the dream out there, I guess.
我只是和我爸爸住在一起,然后
I just stayed with my dad for awhile, and.
给自己找了一份唱片制♥作♥的工作
yeah, hocked my soul for a record executive job.
然后开始 我是说我要先实习
and started– I mean I had an internship first
几年时间 -啊-哈,对
a couple of years -Uh-huh, right.
杰米
Jamie.
杰米?
Jamie?
克里斯,嗨! -嗨!
Chris, hi! -Hi!
你在下面做什么?
What are you doing down there?
噢,我只是低下点!
Oh, I’m just busted!
你好吗?噢,稍等
How are you? Oh, shit. Hold on.
喔!
Wow!
看看你!
Look at you!
哦我的天
Oh my God,
我能用手臂环抱住你了
I can put my arms around you.
你看上去好极了!看看这身体! -谢谢你
You look so great! Look at this body! -Thank you.
你就像换了一个人! -对
You’re like a new man! -Yeah.
手臂,还有肚子
These arms and your belly,
看看 胸肌,还有
and look at– pecs, and–
喔!克里斯·布兰德
Wow! Chris Brander.
天哪,杰米·帕拉米诺
God. Jamie Palamino.
那么,嗯 你准备在镇上待多久?
So, um–so how long are you in town for?
嗯,事实上只有一晚
Um, just the night, actually.
只有一晚,真的?不能多待些日子吗?
Just one night, really? You can’t stay any longer?
不行,我希望可以,但我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!