哦,多年以来你一直是个大笑话
Oh, after years of you being the biggest tease,
相信我,我已经不再是原来的我
trust me, I’m so over myself.
哦,所以现在我是个大笑话
Oh, so now I’m the tease.
我几乎把我自己给你
I practically throw myself at you
而那一晚你却什么都没做!
the other night and you did nothing!
你知道是什么感觉了
And now you know how it feels.
我要走了
I’m outta here.
对,走吧,就像以前一样走吧!
Yeah, there you go. Just walk away like you always do!
哦,不不不,我 我不走
Oh, no no no. I’m-I’m not walking away.
我要回到我在洛杉矶的美好生活里!
I’m running back to my great life in L.A.!
好,那么,开心点 -哦,你也开心
Great. Well, have fun -Oh, you have fun.
高中的校花
being the girl who peaked in high school.
噢! -你像个啦啦队长
Ooohh! -You slap like a cheerleader.
再见,克里斯
Bye, Chris.
别回来!
And stay out!
我一直想说这个
I’ve always wanted to say that.
你怎么进来的?
How did you get in here?
我的保镖让我进来的
My bodyguard let me in.
我在做饼干
I was making cookies.
哦,我想贤惠点
Oh, I was trying to be all domesticated
就像你背着我胡搞的荡♥妇♥
like that skank you were banging behind my back.
请别理我
Please leave me alone.
不,嘘-嘘-嘘-嘘!
No, sh-sh-sh-sh!
抱抱亲亲!
Hugs and kisses!
没事了,宝贝,没事了
It’s all good, baby, it’s all good.
故意让我嫉妒,你激发了我写好歌♥的灵感
By making me jealous on purpose you inspire me to write the best songs,
充满了痛苦和憎恨!
you know, full of angst and hate!
你喜欢的,你和我一定会
You like that. You and I are gonna be
成为最棒的音乐经理人组合
the greatest musical manager team
自杰西卡·辛普森和她爸爸之后
since Jessica Simpson and her father.
只有我们可以“喵喵”,他们不行
only we get to “mreow” and they can’t,
因为是非法的,我查过了
’cause it’s illegal. I looked it up.
这是新版的“宽恕”
This is the new and improved “Forgiveness.”
♪原谅我♪
♪Forgiveness♪
♪不仅仅是说对不起♪
♪Is more than sayin’ sorry♪
你很抱歉?哈哈!
Are you sorry? Ha ha!
♪原谅我♪
♪Forgiveness.♪
不 -不?
No -No?
没有 -但我宽恕你了!
No more -But I’ve forgiven you!
就像歌♥中唱的 -嘘-嘘-嘘-嘘-嘘-嘘
It’s just like the song—Sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-sh–
这和你无关
This isn’t about you.
没关系,你可以有别的女人,我喜欢女人
It’s cool, you can have other girls. I like girls.
达拉!
Darla!
我不要别的女人
I don’t want other girls.
我只要一个
I want one girl.
不是你 -哼
That’s not you -Hmph.
听着,我会打
Look. I’ll call–

Ouch.
为什么你不喜欢我? -有点难以回答
Why don’t you like me? -It’s a little hard to answer
我身上还有泰瑟枪!
with a taser in my balls!
跟那个荡♥妇♥有关,是不是?
This is about Santa’s little whore, isn’t it?
噢对,来吧
Ooh yeah, it’s go time.
嘿,嘿,嘿!不!
Hey, hey, hey! It’s not go time!
这没用,萨曼沙
This isn’t how it works, Samantha.
你不能强迫或者-或者折磨别人要他喜欢你
You can’t force or-or torture someone into liking you.
哦,说得好
Ooh, the big speech.
不!你只需要做你自己
No! You just have to put yourself out there
然后希望他们喜欢你
and hope that they like you back.
这不是游戏!这是我的生活!
This isn’t a game! This is my life!
哦,对,那么,这是我的生活!
Oh, yeah, well, this is my life!
好吗?对不起
Okay? I’m sorry.
我不是最烦的那个人!
I’m not the most boring person ever!
好吗?对不起,我不是那么讨厌!
Okay? I’m sorry I’m not poor!
对不起
I’m sorry–
对不起我没有大屁♥股♥!
I’m sorry I don’t have a fat ass!
对不起我没 你去哪里?
I’m sorry I’m not– where’re you going?
♪错过了回家的末班车♪
♪Missed the last train home♪
♪鸟儿经过告诉我,我并不孤单♪
♪Birds pass by to tell me that I’m not alone♪
♪好吧,我正在逼迫自己完成这部分.♪
♪Well, I’m pushing myself to finish this part.♪
嘿!嘿,她在哪?
Hey! Hey, where is she?
♪我经常走这条路♪
♪I handle a lot walking on this♪
♪它在你眼里,睁开你的眼睛♪
♪It’s in your eyes, open your eyes♪
♪睁眼睁眼♪
♪Open eyes, open your eyes♪
♪张开你的眼睛♪
♪Open your eyes♪
♪张开你的眼睛。♪
♪Open your eyes.♪

Hi.
杰米,听着,杰米!
Jamie. Look, Jamie!
我那天晚上说了很多胡话
I said a lot of really crappy things the other night
真的很抱歉
and I’m sorry about that.
我也不是个好朋友,对不起,好吗?
I haven’t been a very good friend to you and I’m sorry, okay?
我只是 事实是,我 我害怕做你的朋友
I just–the truth is I’m-I’m afraid to be your friend
因为我想更进一步
’cause I’m always gonna want more.
然后我又想-想
But then I got to thinking that-that
我宁愿你是朋友也比什么都不是好
I’d rather have you in my life as a friend than not at all.
你知道吗?这也是谎话
You know what? That’s a lie too.
你回来干什么?
Why are you back here?
因为我想约你
Because I want to take you on a date.
我不介意是白天还是晚上
And I don’t care if it’s in the day or at night
或者什么时候,只要是真正的约会
or whenever, as long as it’s a real date.
我要告诉你,我觉得你有多漂亮,心地有多善良
And I want to tell you how beautiful I think you are inside and out.
我想和你生小孩子
And I want to have babies with you
我想娶你,我爱你
and I want to marry you and I love you.
杰米,我一直想
Jamie, I always have.
嗯,哦!
Mmm. Ow!
抱歉,呃
Sorry. Just, uh.
20年的爆发!
20 years all at once!
不敢相信!
Unbelievable!
笨蛋和帕拉米诺小姐约会了!
Suckster’s making out with Mrs. P!
她怎么想的?
What is she thinking?
嘿,萨拉,你想要我最后一块饼干吗? -哦,谢谢,布雷特!
Hey, Sarah, do you want my last cookie? -Oh, thanks, Brett!
嘿,乔伊,你想要点饼干吗?
Hey, Joey, do you want some of my cookie?
别介意
Don’t mind if I do.
你真是个好朋友,布雷特 -最好的!
You’re such a good friend, Brett -The bestest!

Ahh.
噢,该死!
Oh, shit!
♪我发誓♪
♪I swear♪
♪月亮和星星♪
♪By the moon and the stars♪
♪在天空♪
♪In the skies♪
♪我会在那里♪
♪I’ll be there♪
♪我发誓♪
♪And I swear♪
♪喜欢影子♪
♪Like the shadow♪
♪就在你身边♪
♪That’s by your side♪
♪我会在那里♪
♪I’ll be there♪
♪无论好坏♪
♪For better or worse♪
♪直到死亡把我们分开♪
♪Till death do us part♪
♪我会用我每一次心跳来爱你♪
♪I’ll love you with every beat of my heart♪
♪我发誓♪
♪And I swear♪
♪哦-hh♪
♪Oh-hh♪
♪哈哈哈♪
♪Hahh-aah.♪
♪我会给你一切♪
♪I’ll give you everything♪
♪我可以♪
♪I can♪
♪我会成就你的梦想♪
♪I’ll build your dreams♪
♪用这两只手♪
♪With these two hands♪
♪我们会挂上一些回忆♪
♪We’ll hang some memories♪
♪在墙上♪
♪On the walls♪
♪什么时候♪ -♪什么时候♪
♪And when♪ -♪And when♪
♪就我们两个人♪
♪Just the two of us are there♪
♪你不必问♪
♪You won’t have to ask♪
♪如果我还在乎♪
♪If I still care♪
♪因为时间翻页♪
♪’Cause as the time turns the page♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!