但小孩子就是太 哦,天哪!
but Tiny Tots is just too– oh, Mariah Carey!
你到底在干什么?!
What the hell are you doing?!
这是辆庞迪克格兰瑞斯!
This is a Pontiac Grand Prix!
对不起,行了吗?!
I’m sorry, okay?!
但我不能让丁克曼得逞!
But I can’t let Dinkleman get away with this!
我不愿意回去而让杰米跟了另一个混♥蛋♥!
I refuse to sit back and let Jamie get used by another asshole!
你可以问问啊!洛杉矶男人真冲动
You could’ve asked! L.A. guys are so dramatic.
对不起! -好吧
I’m sorry! -Okay.
哦我的天
♪Christmas, Christmas.♪
-♪Christmas, Christmas.♪ -Oh my God.
下了好大一场雪,你不会看见这些了
You know, one good snowfall and you won’t see any of this.
♪雪橇铃♥声♥响起,叮当响♪
♪Where sleigh bells ringing and go jingle-ling♪
♪传播圣诞快乐♪
♪Spreading Christmas cheer.♪
嗨,帕拉米诺先生,你好吗?
Hi, Mr.Palamino. How are you?
还来毁我的房♥子吗,啊?
Come to destroy the rest of the house, huh?
听着,对于昨天的事我真的很抱歉
Look, I’m really sorry about yesterday.
吼-吼-吼 -还有那个
Ho-ho-ho -And that.
听着,我知道你恨我,但我要和杰米谈谈,她在哪里?
Look, I know you hate me, but I need to speak with Jamie. Where is she?
她和李先生出去了 -干洗店的?
She’s gone off with Mr.Lee -Dry cleaner?
不是,是达斯丁,笨蛋 -他们去哪了?
No. Dusty, you jackass -Where are they?
♪我一直在铁路上工作♪
不,克里斯!这边
-♪I’ve been workin’ on the railroad.♪ -No, Chris! This way.
♪所有漫长的日子♪
♪All the livelong day♪
♪我一直在铁路上工作♪
♪I’ve been workin’ on the railroad♪
♪只是为了打发时间♪
♪Just to pass the time away♪
♪你听不到汽笛声吗?
♪Can’t you hear the whistle blowing?
♪一大早起来♪
♪Rise so early in the morn’♪
丁克曼!
Dinkleman! -♪Can’t you hear the captain shouting?♪
克里斯,你来这干嘛? -我要跟你谈谈
Chris, what’re you doing here? -I need to talk to you.
达斯丁!
Dusty!
耶!
Yes!
我真的需要跟你谈谈! -下一首
I really need to speak with you! -This next number
是给你们最喜欢的老师还有我
is for your favorite teacher and mine -Let’s go.
她让我们欢聚于这样美妙的音乐会
She put this wonderful concert together for all of us.
让我们给杰米·帕拉米诺小姐最热烈的掌声
Give a big round of applause to Miss Jamie Palamino.
♪当杰米微笑时♪
♪When Jamie smiles♪
♪它需要我英里♪
♪It takes me miles♪
♪从我那里——♪
♪From where I’ve–♪
天哪,我还是不能相信他给我写了那首歌♥
God, I still can’t believe he wrote me that song.
我相信,他在高中就写了那首歌♥,记得吗?
Oh I can. He’s been working on that song since high school, remember?
就像国歌♥一样
It’s like the stalker’s national anthem.
更别说我今天已经听过这首歌♥了
Not to mention I already heard that song today,
只不过改成珍妮丝的眼睛让他微笑
only it was Janice’s eyes that made him smile.
珍妮丝?谁是珍妮丝? -一个有大♥波♥的护士
Janice? Who’s Janice? -A nurse with really big boobs
在医院工作,我看见他今晚早些时候亲过的女孩
that works at the medical center. A girl I saw him kissing earlier tonight.
达斯丁是个好演员,杰米!
Dusty’s a Jersey player, Jamie!
他是为了报复你
He’s out for revenge on you
为了高中只把他当作朋友
for putting him in the friend zone in high school.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
他在寻找机会发泄!
The guy’s looking for the anger bang!
真逗!这是他说你的啊
Amazing! That’s exactly what he said about you.
你没看出来怎么回事吗? -哦,我不知道
Don’t you see what’s happening here? -Oh, I don’t know.
那个家伙赢了我,就是这样
The guy’s just out-playing me, that’s all.
哦,那是你!他赢了你!
Oh, it’s about you! Now he’s out-playing you!
那我呢-我是什么,游戏? -不!
W-what am l, a game? -No!
你们愿意参加我们的合唱
Would you guys like to join us in a carol
来庆祝我们主的诞生? -不!
to celebrate the birth of our Lord? -No!
我的天,别!达斯丁!不要!
My God, don’t! Dusty! Don’t!
丁克曼! -你什么毛病?
Dinkleman! -What is the matter with you?
这是孩子们的圣诞音乐会!
This is a Christmas concert for children!
你个骗子! -笨蛋不是你男朋友吧,是不是?
You liar! -Suckster’s not your boyfriend, is he?
不,他不是! -因为我们喜欢达斯丁
No, he’s not! -‘Cause we like Dusty.
达斯丁!达斯丁!达斯丁!达斯丁!
Dusty! Dusty! Dusty! Dusty!
啊! -达斯丁!达斯丁!达斯丁!
Ugh! -Dusty! Dusty! Dusty.!
哦!
Oooh!
我不能动了!我不能动了!
I’m being framed! I’m being framed!
达斯丁! -丁克曼!
Dusty! -Dinkleman!
伙计,你回到镇上真是丢人啊!
Man, when you come back to town, you come back to town!
啊?啊?听着,别担心
Huh? Huh? Look, don’t sweat it.
我-我-我们今晚去红枫
W-w-we’ll go to The Maple tonight
你可以向杰米道歉
You can apologize to Jamie
一切都会 很好
and everything will be just– just peachy.
好了,嗯,谢谢,克莱克,谢谢你做的一切
Okay, yep, good. Thanks, Clark, for everything.
10年以后再见,最好不要
See you in another 10 years. Guess not.
你和杰米昨晚如何了?你上她了?
How’d it go with Jamie last night? You boink her?
没有
That would be a no.
如果你的兄弟是同性恋的请举手!
Raise you hand if your brother’s a homo!
好,保持联络!
All right. Keep in touch!
你相信吗?没有出租车,没有一辆
You believe that? Not one taxi, not one.
该死的小镇,我得坐公交车!
Stupid town. I gotta take the bus!
兄弟,公交车不好!
Dude, bus sucks!
对!我要离开了!
Yes! I am outta here!
再见,该死的小镇!去你的!
So long, Sucktown! Kiss my ass!
嘿,公交司机先生
Hey, Mr.Bus Driver Man.

Hey.
让我放个屁,快点,放个屁
pull my finger. Come on, pull my finger.
啊! -哟-吼!
Aw! -Yoo-hoo!
太好了 -杰米!
Great -Jamie!
哦,小姐,小姐,喔-喔-喔哦 -干嘛?干嘛,干嘛,干
Whoa, miss, miss. W-w-whoa -What? What, what, wha–
什么,克里斯?你想要什么? -我只是要道歉
what, Chris? What do you want? -I just want to apologize.
对不起,我发神经,好吗?
I’m sorry. I was out of line, okay?
你是个混♥蛋♥ -哦,我的 我曾
You’re an asshole -Oh, my–I was–
嘿,我给你找辆出租车送你回家吧,啊?
Hey, I’m gonna get you a cab and take you home, huh?
她真是敏感! -你完了,我赢了
She’s so sensitive! -You blew it. I’m winning.
你是恶魔 -那就去吧,睡一觉
You’re the Devil -So go ahead, just go sleep it off.
明天早上就好了
You’ll be right as rain in the morning, brother.
克里斯,你喝醉了!回家去!
Chris, you’re drunk! Go home!
我没喝醉,这是什么?
I’m not drunk. What’s this?
哦,“简单的达斯丁”
Ooh. “Simply Dusty”
还有别的样子吗?真可爱
Is there any other kind? That’s adorable.
你知道什么也可爱吗?你们两个
Do you know what else is adorable? You two.
嘿!别把达斯丁扯进来,好吗?
Hey! Stop bringing Dusty into your problems, okay?
达斯丁和我很好
Dusty and I are fine.
达斯丁和我是朋友 -对!
Dusty and I are friends -Right!
不要太久,我希望 -对
Not for too long, I hope -Yeah–
等等,什么?
Wait, what?
慢点,你刚才说什么?
Slow down. What did you just say?
杰米,听着,我要跟你说
Jamie, listen, I’ve been meaning to talk to you.
我 关于我们的关系
I–about our relationship.
或许我们可以更进一步什么的?
Maybe we could take the next step or something?
达斯丁,我能对你说实话吗?
Dusty, can I be honest with you?
我觉得你人真的很好 -谢谢
I think you’re a really nice guy -Thank you.
我觉得你风趣幽默、风度翩翩而且体贴入微
I think you’re funny and charming and sweet,
但我就是对你没感觉
and I just don’t have those feelings for you.
你开玩笑 -不
You’re kidding -No.
喔!
Whew!
好吧,因为 因我给你写了那首歌♥,还有一切
Okay, ’cause–cause I wrote you that song and everything,
你知道,我真的很投入
you know, and I worked really hard on it
你是什么类型的女孩,如果你对写歌♥给你的男孩
and what kind of girl would you be if you didn’t put out for the guy that wrote
都不动心,你知道什么意思? -嗯?
you that song, you know what mean? -Huh?
算了,我走了
F-this. I’m mobile.
啊哈!
Ah-ha!
我会想他的!
I’m gonna miss him!
哦! -噢!
Oh! -Ow!
干嘛?嗯 -呃!
What? Heh -Eh!
放开我,克里斯!你来干什么?
Get off me, Chris! Why are you here?
为什么把我搅得一团乱?
Why do you keep messing with my head?
我让你乱了三天
I messed with your head for three days.
你却从六年级就开始折磨我了!
You’ve been torturing me since the sixth grade!
就因为这个?
So that’s what this is about?
因为我在高中不和你好?你行了吧!
Because I wouldn’t screw you in high school? Get over yourself!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!