Hello, Joyce?
卓伊丝?
Joyce?
走开
Go away.
走开!
Go away!
妈妈,我说了我胃疼
Mom, I said I have a tummy ache.
这不是个有趣的圣诞
Well that was an interesting Christmas.
对不起,我会赔的
I’m sorry. I’ll pay for everything.
我不是来兴师问罪的
I’m not here to collect.
那你来干什么?
What are you doing here?
我来是要和写这个的家伙谈谈
I want to talk to the guy who wrote me this.

Wow.
嗯 还要吗? -不,已经够了
Mmm. want some more? -No. Gallon’s my limit.
哦,我很抱歉我不是你的那些模特女友
Oh, excuse me if I’m not one of your stick models.
我是克里斯·布兰德,我和古德·夏洛特和平克一起玩的
“I’m Chris Brander. I hang out with Good Charlotte and Pink.
我参加杰奇的生日派对 -好了,好了,好了
I go to Jay Z’s birthday party–” -Okay, okay. All right.
非常感谢你,我知道了,我真蠢 -对
Thank you very much. I get it. I was lame -Yeah.
事实上,我很紧张,但是,更重要的是
Actually, I was nervous, but uh, more importantly,
这个帽子让我看上去更胖吗?
does this hat make me look fat?
那么
So.
你的生活是否如你所愿呢?
is your life everything you’d hoped it’d be?
我总是想如果我事业有成
I always thought that if I had a huge career
有著名的客户和大把的钞票
and famous clients and tons of money
我就会幸福
that I’d be happy.
而事实上
And the truth is.
我曾是对的
I was right.
我喜欢这样,特别是钱,哦
I love it. Especially the money. Ooh.
你无药可救了!
You’re so bad!
那你呢?
What about you?
让我来拷问你吧,啊?
Let’s put you in the hot seat, huh?
你这10年在干什么?
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
唔,那个,我在教书
Um, well, I see myself teaching.
我结婚了
And I see myself getting married
养家了
and raising a family.
什么?
What?
太晚了
It’s gettin’ late.
为什么我不送你回家?
Why don’t l take you home?
或者
Or.
我可以小住一晚,就像从前一样
I could sleep over like old times.
天哪
God.
嗨 -哇哦
Hi -Wow.
啊哈 -啊哈
Ahhh -Ahhh.
我们好了 -对
Here we are -Yeah.
对,哼
Yeah. Hmm.
就这样
This is it.
你还是要得到杰米·帕拉米诺了
You’re finally gonna have sex with Jamie Palamino.
哦天哪,看看这脸蛋,看看这身体
Oh God, look at that face. Look at that body.
为什么你像个傻子一样的笑?
Why are you smiling like a friggin’ idiot?
快点,行动
Go on, make a move.
行动!
Make a move!
你在想什么?
What’s on your mind?
布♥什♥
Bush.
布♥什♥总统,第一家庭,真的
President Bush, The First Family, really.
兄弟,你杀了我算了!
Dude, you’re killing me!
这是你的梦中情人,上啊!
This is the girl of your dreams. Ravish her!
但如果她不想要呢?
But what if she doesn’t want to be ravished?
如果她想做朋友呢?朋友不会强迫对方?
What if she wants to stay friends? Friends don’t ravish each other?
朋友一起看“新年晚会”
Friends watch “New Year’s Rockin’ Eve.”
我想知道今年谁主持?
I wonder who’s hosting this year?
克里斯,你能把你的脚放在我脚上吗?我很冷
Chris, can you put your feet on mine? They’re freezing.

Yeah.
该死的,她的脚没有那么冷
Hell yeah. Her feet aren’t even cold.
就这样
This is it.
不要想明天会多尴尬
Don’t even think about how weird tomorrow’s gonna be.
克里斯 -哦天哪,哦天哪
Chris -Oh, God. Oh, God.
你在干什么?你去哪里?
What’re you doing? Where’re you going?
没事吧? -噢,没事
Is everything all right? -Oh, everything’s fine.
你还好吗?嗯,你要另一床毯子什么的吗?
Yeah. You okay? Uh, you need another blanket or anything?
不,我没事 -啊
No, I’m fine -Ah.
你不准备采取行动了,是不是?
You’re not gonna make a move, are you?
晚安,杰米 -晚安,克里斯
Good night, Jamie -Good night, Chris.
你真没用
You don’t deserve a penis.
天哪,我们过了美好的一夜
God, and we had this great night
我们笑啊
and we were laughing
给对方看老照片
and we were showing each other old pictures and–
他试别的了吗? -没有!
Did he try anything? -No!
那你呢? -没有,但我有暴露
Did you try anything? -No, but I put myself out there.
我是说,我穿着性感的白衬衫
I mean, I wore the sexy white shirt
凑近他取暖,我们睡在一张床上
and I did the whole cold-feet move and we slept in the same bed.
他到底有什么毛病?我是说,他为什么不跟她做♥爱♥?
What the hell is wrong with you? I mean, why didn’t you sleep with her?
噢,我知道,我要过她了 -我是说,你们两个
Oh, I know. I had her -I mean, are you two
没有相同的生理周期还是怎么的?
on the same menstrual cycle yet or what?
我不知道,我不知道,我不知道
I don’t know, I don’t know, I don’t know.
或许我就是比不上那些洛杉矶的姑娘
Maybe I just don’t compare to these L.A. girls.
听着,只是时机不对,好吗?
Look, the timing just wasn’t right, you know?
我 我躺在那里,我准备更进一步
I’m–I’m laying there. I’m about to make my move
然后忽然想到了
and then suddenly it just hits me.
什么
Where’s this going?
我们做♥爱♥之后会发生什么?
What happens after we sleep together?
她搬去洛杉矶?还是我搬回来?
Does she move to L.A.? Do I move back here?
天哪,兄弟,我以为你只是想和她缠绵
Jesus, Dude. I thought you just wanted to sleep with her.
或许他只是想做朋友
Maybe he just wants to be friends.
或许他是个同性恋
Maybe he’s gay.
我就是不能碰杰米·帕拉米诺,我们有过去
I can’t just sleep with Jamie Palamino. We have a history.
我们 我们 我们 我们是 -朋友
We’re–we’re–we’re–we’re -Friends.
该死的!
God damn it!
我又回到高中时代了,你知道吗?
I’m right back in high school again, you know?
我得听我自己的,我得离开
I gotta follow my own advice. I gotta just walk away.
不,3点钟
No, put me on the 3:00.
我越早离开越好
The sooner I get out of here, the better.
你确定? -不
You sure about this? -No.
♪当珍妮丝微笑时♪
♪When Janice smiles.♪
♪我意识到♪
珍妮丝?
-Janice? -♪I realize♪
♪她不平凡♪
♪She’s no ordinary♪
♪女孩。♪
♪Girl.♪
听着,我得过去
Hey listen. I gotta hang out
跟朋友打个招呼,好吗?
with my friends over there, okay?
我晚上再跟你说 -喔!
I’ll talk to you tonight -Whoo!
怎么了,同性恋? -你说呢
What’s up, homies? -You tell me.
你和那个护士怎么回事? -噢,珍妮丝
What’s with the nurse? -Oh, Janice.
哦,只是另一个伴,我的朋友
Oof, another bee in the hive, my friend,
只是另一个伴 -那杰米呢?
just another bee -Well, what about Jamie?
她怎么了?我是说,嘿
What about her? I mean, hey,
很好,是不是?以前的两个小丑
it’s great, right? Two biggest geeks back in the day
现在争夺高中校花?
now finally have a shot with the hottest chick in high school?
你没这本事,我的朋友 -嘿,你开玩笑吗?
You can’t write that stuff, my friend -Hey, are you kidding me?
哦,来啊,别来什么好男人的规矩
Oh, come on, man. Cut the nice guy routine.
我知道你的斤两,我完全赞同
I know what you’re up to and I am all for it.
我是说这是对杰米·帕拉米诺的甜蜜报复
I mean it is gonna be sweet revenge on Jamie Palamino
那些年只把我们两个作为朋友
for keeping us in the friend zone all those years.
哦,对,你希望你是她朋友
Oh, yeah, you wish you were in the friend zone.
我是她朋友,只有我是
I was in the friend zone. Friend zone’s mine.
达斯丁,爆米花好了 -收到,我来了
Dusty, popcorn’s ready -Copy that, I’m mobile.
听着,我得走了 -这家伙该死!
Listen, I gotta run -The man’s juice!
你们很好吧,见到你真高兴
You guys have a nice time. It’s been nice seeing you.
和杰米快活点,我知道我会的,克莱克,随时欢迎
Have fun with Jamie. I know I will. Clark, always a pleasure.
丁克曼 -王八蛋
Dinkleman -Son of a bitch.
我们这在考虑日托
So we’re looking at day cares.
这样达拉就给小杰选了这家,很不错
And Darla’s got this one picked out for TJ and it’s great.
还有你知道吗,别说我,我想给我孩子最好的
And you know, don’t get me wrong, I want the best for my kid.
我是说他应该得到最好的
I mean he deserves the best

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!