亲爱的杰米,当我们在一起时
Dear Jamie, when we’re together,
我觉得我们不是在上高中
I feel like we’re not in high school,
而是在我们自己的二人世界中
but in our own little Chris-and-Jamie world.
无论我们是在看“五点派对”时
Whether we’re watching “Party of Five”
还是在准备敬酒词时
or practicing our cheers,
我觉得我可以毫无伪装
I feel like I can just be myself.
杰米,我们做了很久的朋友了
Jamie, we’ve been friends for a really long time,
但我想要更进一步
but I want to be more than that.
噢!我可不这么想
Oops! I don’t think so.
想要做你的男朋友
Hoping to be your boyfriend.
真诚的,克里斯·布兰德
Sincerely, Chris Brander.
永远是最好的朋友
BFF!
♪我发誓♪
♪I swear♪
♪天上的月亮和星星♪
♪By the moon and the stars in the skies♪
♪我会在那里,是的♪
♪I’ll be there, yeah♪
♪我发誓♪
♪And I swear♪
♪像你身边的影子♪
♪Like a shadow that’s by your side♪
♪我会在那里♪
♪I’ll be there♪
♪无论好坏♪
♪For better or worse–♪
如果你的兄弟是同性恋的请举手!
Raise your hand if your brother’s a homo!
出去! -妈妈!
Get out of my room! -Mom!
笨蛋!这里没人听说过隐私吗?!
Stupid! Anybody ever hear of privacy around here?!
你是同性恋
You’re the homo.
杰米!
Jamie!
对,我写完了你的同学录
Yeah, I signed your yearbook.
哦,你也这么想我?
Oh, you feel the same way about me?
哦,你想要个吻吗?
Oh, you want a kiss?
杰米,我写完了你的同学录
Jamie, I signed your yearbook.
杰米,我打开了你家大门
Jamie, I’m opening your gate.
出什么事了,伙计们?
What’s up, guys?
95班 -呣-呣
Class of ’95 -Mm-mm.
嘿,怎么了,里昂,瑞夫?伟大的赛季,伟大
Hey, what’s up, Leon, Trevor? Great season. Great.
我爱你
I love you.
嘿 -克里斯·布兰德,女士们先生们!
Hey, guys -Chris Brander, ladies and gentlemen!
毕业快乐,克里斯 -怎么回事?
Happy graduation, Chris -What’s going on?
我还以为只有我们四个
I thought it was supposed to be just the four of us.
帕拉米诺家想要给杰米
The Palaminos decided to throw Jamie
一个惊喜的毕业晚会 -哦,这可真好!
a surprise graduation party -Oh, that’s just great!
就是今晚 -她在哪里?
Tonight’s the night -Where is she?
我好像看见她和足球队的进了车♥库♥
I think I saw her go in the garage with the football team.
很好 -嘿,别害怕,克里斯,啊?这是你的
Sweet -Hey. No fear, Chris, huh? This is your
跨越“朋友界限”的机会 -对
chance to get out of the “friend zone.” -Yeah.
嗯? -好
Huh? -Okay.
♪.对于嘻哈,这是今天的嘻哈♪
♪.for hip hop this is hip hop for today♪
♪我支持嘻哈,所以嘻哈万岁….♪
♪I give props to hip hop, so hip hop hooray.♪
杰米
Jamie.
克里斯! -唉!
Chris! -Yay!
你还是来了!我真高兴
You came, finally! I’m so happy.
哦,快点,快点!
Oh, come on, come on!
我的天,我们毕业了!
Oh my God, we graduated!
喔!
Whoo!
天 -对
God -Yeah.
怎么了?
What’s up?
我有些话要对你说
There’s something I’ve been meaning to say to you.
杰米!你在这
Jamie! There you are.
嘿,提姆 -你闭嘴
Hey, Tim -Shut up, chubs.
有意思!
Funny guy!
杰米
Jamie.
你能给我写同学录吗,求你? -能过一会儿吗,提姆?
will you sign my yearbook, please? -Can I do it later, Tim?
能过一会儿吗?
Can I do you later?
我要杯啤酒!
I need a beer!
我真不敢相信
I can’t believe.
我和他出去了 -你和他出去了
I went out with him -you went out with him.
倒霉!1-2-3-4-5-6-7,不许说话
Jinx! 1-2-3-4-5-6-7, can’t say a thing till I say–
进来
Come in.
嗨,嗨,杰米 -嗨,达斯丁
Oh, hi. Hi, Jamie -Hey, Dusty.
我寄希望在这里找到你
I was hoping I’d find you here.
我还不知道你会弹吉他
I didn’t know you played guitar.
我-我真-真的
I-I r-really–
我真的想做一位著名的音乐家 -哈
I really want to be a famous musician -Huh.
而且,嗯,我给你写了首歌♥
And, um, I wrote you a song.
他给我写了首歌♥!真可爱
He wrote me a song! That’s so cute.
歌♥名叫做“杰米的微笑”
It’s called “Jamie Smiles.”

Aw.
♪When Jam–♪
等等
Hold on.
♪When Jamie–♪
他疯了
He’s crazy.
♪When Jamie.♪
该死!行了,达斯丁!
God damn it! Come on, Dusty!
达斯丁,过来
Dusty, come here.
或许你应该换个时间再来
Maybe you should come back another time when you’re–
哦,不,我知道了 -你可以再来
Oh, no, I got it -You can come back
然后弹给我们听,好吗?
and then play it for us later, okay?
我真的 我明白了,歌♥很美 -对
I really–I’ve got it. It’s beautiful -Yeah.
没错 -再见,达斯丁
It is -Bye, Dusty.
天啊
Jesus.

Yeah.
哦,我差点忘了
Oh, I almost forgot.
我要给你个小礼物
I got you a little something right here.
好了,我知道有点笨笨的
Okay. Now I know it’s a little dorky,
但我不得不这么做
but I had to do it.
来看看
So look at it.
你能穿上让我看看吗?
Will you put it on for me?
现在? -拜托,拜托了,穿上吧
Now? -Please, please? Put it on.
好,快点 -好吧,好吧
Okay. Quickly -Okay okay okay okay.
我觉得会合身 -对
I think it’s gonna fit -Yeah.
来看看 -好
Let’s see -Okay.
好了 -好
Here we go -Okay.
有点小
It’s a little snug.
我的天哪,不可爱吗?
Oh my God, isn’t that so cute?
身边人来人往
“Shakes come and go,
但朋友是一生-一世!
but friends are furrr-ever!”
太棒了!给我妈妈看看去
That’s adorable! Let’s go show my mom.
她会喜欢的,我们去吧,快点
She’ll love it. Let’s go show her. Come on.
别,不要,行了 -克里斯,她会喜欢的!
Let’s not. No no. Come on -Chris, she’s gonna love it!
等 等等
Just–just wait.
只要 我们很忙! -克里斯,你没事吧?
Just–we’re busy! -Chris, are you okay?
对,我没事,我只是
Yes, I’m fine. I just–
我写完你的同学录了
I signed your yearbook.

Um.
读出来 拜托
read it. please.

Okay.
求你,上帝
Please, God.
“性感的男子,在你的车里激♥情♥燃烧!”
“Stud muffin, getting it on in your love truck was hot!”
哦! -等等!这不是我写的!
Oh! -Wait! That’s not what I wrote!
这是提姆的同学录
This is Tim’s yearbook.
克里斯? -我的天哪!
Chris? -Oh my God!
听听这个,听听这个
Listen to this. Listen to this.
“当我们在一起时,我觉得”
“When we’re together, I feel”.
还给我! -我们不是在上高中,而是
Gimme! -“like we’re not in high school, but we’re
在我们自己的二人世界中 -提姆 行了
in our own Chris-and-Jamie little world.” -Tim–okay.

Okay.
“你是我最好的朋友” -求你别读了
“You’re my best friend.” -Please, don’t read that.
“但我想要更进一步”?
“but I want to be more than that”?
哦!
Ooh!
想要做你的男朋友
“Hoping to be your boyfriend.
真诚的,克里斯·布兰德,BFF
Sincerely, Chris Brander, BFF.”
这是个玩笑!我和杰米之间的玩笑!
It’s a joke! That’s a joke between me and Jamie!
胡说八道!看看他的衣服!
Holy shit! Check out his shirt!
啊,他要哭了
Aw, he’s gonna cry.
再见!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!