It means I’m ready to go.
好吧
Okay.
有一个前提 在这儿我说了算
Let’s get one thing straight. I’m in charge out here.
我怎么说你怎么做 乖乖听话
You do everything I say, exactly as I say it.
-你说什么 -镇定
– Excuse me? – Just relax.
就当是在森林里的一次漫步
It’s just like taking a stroll through the woods,
六千五百万年前的森林
65 million years ago.
待在这儿别动
Stay here.
火柴还在吗
You still have those matches?
给
Here you go.
格雷
Gray!
1992年牧马人撒哈拉 深米色
1992 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, Sand Beige.
还记得我们怎么修好爷爷的旧车吗
You remember when we fixed up Grandpa’s old Malibu, right?
记得
Yeah.
它的杀戮轨迹正向南移♥动♥
Every time this thing kills, it moves further south.
直接冲着公园来的
It’s headed right for the park.
她为什么要来这里
Why would she come here?
她能感觉到热辐射
She can sense thermal radiation.
我们的应急措施把热源都聚集在了一起
Our emergency measures just put all the warm bodies in one place.
-先生 -国际遗传科技公♥司♥
– Sir… – INGEN.
霍斯金斯
Hoskins.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
那你也该知道我是来干什么的吧
Then you know why I’m here.
我两年来一直在研发一项迅猛龙应用
I’ve been working for two years on an application for those Raptors.
他们可以猎杀那玩意儿
They can hunt and kill that creature.
但你的项目是研究他们的智力方面
But your program was to test their intelligence.
没错 之前是的 我们也研究了
Yeah, it was. And we did.
在这过程中 我们有了新发现
And in the process, we learned something.
他们能听懂命令
They follow orders.
你看 能解决
You see, the solution to
你们危机的办法就在你眼前
your crisis is standing right in front of you.
我跟你说清楚了
Let me be as clear as I can.
我绝不让迅猛龙在这个岛上四处乱跑
No Velociraptors are going to be set loose on this island.
真是
Oh, shit.
你绝对是疯了
You’re out of your mind!
那这么些人你要怎么办
What are you going to do with all these people?
里面有两万多人 你要怎么解决
You got 20,000 people here. What are you going to do?
他们无处可逃
They have no place to go.
那玩意儿就是台杀人机器
That thing is a killing machine!
而且它不会停止
And it will not stop.
好吧
Okay.
我可以亲自审查你的提案
I intend to personally look into your project…
之后再决定它的可行性
to determine its viability
但不能违背这个公♥司♥的道德底线
within the moral principles of this company.
好的 老大
Okay, boss.
你说下一步怎么办
What’s your next move?
先生 我联♥系♥不上您的指导员
Sir, I can’t get a hold of your instructor.
算了 他可能在忙着疏散呢
Never mind. He’s likely caught up in the evacuation.
你确定就没别人能开直升机了吗
You’re sure there’s nobody else who can fly a helicopter?
不需要别人来开
We don’t need anyone else.
你觉得它在这儿吗
You think it’s out there?
我是说 我很确定
I mean, I know for a fact
它肯定不在这儿 好吗
it is definitely not out there, all right?
我们很安全的
We’re totally safe.
给你 拿进去
Here, go take this.
你比我更强
You’re stronger than me.
好了 发动一下
All right. Turn it over.
修好了
It works!
你驾照考试不是没过吗
I thought you failed your driver’s test.
谁说的 只是开车的部分挂了
No, only the driving part.
这是他们的吗
This one of theirs?
是
Yeah.
这条路直通公园
That road goes straight back to the park.
他们是怎么让这玩意儿动起来的
How did they even get one of these things started?
洛厄里 我们找到她了
Lowery, we found her.
回转球山谷南部
South of the Gyrosphere Valley,
旧公园和飞禽笼之间
between the old park and the Aviary.
-等等 你们在跟着大恐龙吗 -是的
– Wait, are you following the dinosaur? – Yes.
派抓捕队来 这次带真枪
Get ACU out here. Real guns this time.
抓捕队是空军 他们在直升机上
ACU is airborne. They took the helicopter.
谁在开
Who’s flying it?
你们在武装部队服役过吗
Did you boys serve in the Armed Forces?
去过阿富汗 长官
Afghanistan, sir.
你们的上将和你们一起上过战场吗
Did your general ever fly into battle with you?
没事 没事
Got it! Got it.
我们发现了目标 狮鹫笼南方
We have eyes on the target, south of the Aviary.
前往进攻
Proceed and engage.
好的 看仔细了 小子们
Come on! Look alive, boys!
看仔细
Look alive!
十点钟方向 鸟笼边上
10 o’clock! By the birdcage!
不不不
No, no, no! No, no, no.
简直是狐狸钻进了鸡舍里
Looks like the fox got in the henhouse.
升高升高 升升升
Pull up! Pull up! Up, up, up!
飞禽笼出现破损
We have a breach in the Aviary.
进树林 快进树林
Trees, the trees! Go! Go!
好了 结束了
Okay, that’s it.
现在安全了
We’re safe now.
快开快开快开
Go, go, go! Go, go, go!
加油
Hurry up!
-救命啊 -开门 让我们进去
– Help! – Open the gate! Let us in!
-开门 -快点
– Open it up! – Come on!
林子大了什么鸟儿都有
That’s a first.
开门
Open the gate!
-开门 -让我们进去
– Open the gate! – Let us in!
飞禽笼员工注意 园舍出现破损
Attention Aviary employees, there has been a containment breach.
喂
Hello?
克莱尔 我们在监控上发现了两个孩子
Claire, we spotted the boys on surveillance.
他们到了西门
They’re approaching the west gate.
我正往过赶
I’m headed there now.
好的 就待在那
Okay, okay. Stay right there.
我马上过去 和他们待在一起
I’m on my way. Stay right with them.
上车
Get on!
女士们先生们 由于园舍异常
Ladies and gentlemen, due to a containment anomaly…
请所有游客立即进入庇护所
all guests must take shelter immediately.
女士们先生们 由于园舍异常
Ladies and gentlemen, due to a containment anomaly…
请所有游客立即进入庇护所
all guests must take shelter immediately.
女士们先生们 由于园舍异常
Ladies and gentlemen, due to a containment anomaly…
请所有游客立即进入庇护所
all guests must take shelter immediately.
全体单位 在木板道上就位
All units, take position on boardwalk.
使用液体镇静剂 不要用实弹
Use liquid tranquilizers. Do not fire live ammunition.
克莱尔 快
Claire, come on!
别跑了
Stop running!
别光站着
Don’t just stand there!
快 到室内去
Go! Get inside now!
扎克
Zach!
格雷
Gray!
-克莱尔小姨 -跑 快跑
– Aunt Claire! – Go, go!
克莱尔
Claire!
别乱跑
No! Hold your…
那是克莱尔小姨吗
Is that Aunt Claire?
是他们 扎克
It’s them! Zach!
格雷
Gray!
谢天谢地 怎么回事 受伤了吗
Oh, my God! Thank God! What happened? What is this?
你们都还好吧
Are you okay?
到底跑哪儿去了 为什么不回来
Where did you go? Why didn’t you come back?
-我担心死了 -他是谁
– I was so worried about you. – Who’s that?
我同事
We work together.
-赶时间呢 -快来 跟上
– We gotta go. – Okay. Come on. Come on, come on.
你们不能就这么闯进来
Hey, hey! You guys can’t just be walking up in…
西蒙·玛沙拉尼的死让人痛心
Simon Masrani’s death was a tragedy.
所以新任务就是要阻止更多的人员伤亡