Not according to our focus groups.
暴虐龙的诞生让我们有了希望
The Indominus Rex makes us relevant again.
暴虐龙
The Indominus Rex?
我需要一个发音简单又有力的名字
We needed something scary and easy to pronounce.
你该听听四岁的小孩怎么说”古似鸟龙”
You should hear a four-year-old try to say “Archaeornithomimus.”
你该听听你自己怎么说的
You should hear you try to say it.
那这家伙是什么品种
So what’s this thing made of?
基础染色体组是霸王龙 其余保密
The base genome is a T-Rex. The rest is classified.
你培育了新型的恐龙却不知道具体是什么
You made a new dinosaur but you don’t even know what it is?
实验室把产品生产出来
The lab delivers us finished assets,
我们把它推广出去就是了
and we show them to the public.
可以放块肉下去了吗
Can we drop a steer, please?
这恐龙在这里呆多久了
How long has the animal been in here?
一直都在
All its life.
从来没有看过外面的世界吗
Never seen anything outside of these walls?
我们不能放她出去
We can’t exactly walk it.
你们就喂她吃那个
And you feed it with that?
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
孤立圈养的动物一般都有问题
Animals raised in isolation aren’t always the most functional.
你的迅猛龙就是圈养的
Your Raptors are born in captivity.
但它们有同伴 懂得如何社交
With siblings. They learn social skills.
它们刚出生时我便让它们记住了我
And I imprint on them when they’re born.
这就是信任
There’s trust.
与这家伙
The only positive
唯一有联♥系♥的就是那台起重机
relationship this animal has is with that crane.
至少她知道 那表示有食物
At least she knows that means food.
所以她需要一个朋友
So, she needs a friend.
是指要给她安排玩伴吗
We should schedule play-dates? That sort of thing?
估计行不通
Probably not a good idea.
-她在哪 -在地下室吗
– Where is it? – Is it in the basement?
那里有地下室吗 可能在娱乐室
Is there a downstairs? Maybe it’s in the rec room.
刚刚就在这里
It was just here. We were just here.
该死的
Oh, shit.
没可能啊
That doesn’t make any sense.
几周都没开过门了
These doors haven’t been opened in weeks.
那些爪印一直都有吗
Were those claw marks always there?
你不会认为她
Do you think it…?
天啊
Oh, God.
她的背部被植入了芯片
She has an implant in her back.
我可以在控制室追踪她
I can track it from the control room.
我们有个产品逃走了
We have an asset out of containment.
通知抓捕队 这不是演习
Put ACU on alert. This is not a drill.
虽然我十三岁的时候才认识他
Even though I didn’t meet him until I was 13…
但是我觉得卡尔比我亲爹还亲
I definitely consider Carl to be more of a dad than my real dad.
-你好 -洛厄里
– Yeah, hello? – Lowery.
把暴虐龙的位置告诉我
Get me coordinates on the Indominus.
好的
Okay, yeah.
正在查
I’m doing it right now.
这墙有40英尺高
That wall is 40 feet high.
她真能爬得出去吗
Do you really think she could have climbed out?
得看情况
It depends.
什么情况
On what?
他们到底在实验室里造出了什么恐龙
What kind of dinosaur they cooked up in that lab.
什么鬼
Wait, what the hell?
她在围场里
It’s in the cage.
不可能 我刚刚还在那里
No, that’s impossible. I was just there.
克莱尔 说真的 她就在围场里
Claire, I’m telling you, she’s in the cage.
等等
Wait a sec.
里面有人
There are people in there.
马上让他们离开
Get them out of there now.
马上
Now!
11号♥围场 这里是控制室
Paddock 11, this is Control.
你们需要撤离到外♥围♥
You need to evacuate the containment area.
11号♥围场
Paddock 11.
11号♥围场 收到请回复
Paddock 11, do you copy?
什么情况
Yeah, what’s the problem?
她在围场里 就在你们周围
It’s in the cage! It’s in there with you!
跑
Go!
关门
Close the door.
不能把他跟那家伙都锁在里面
We can’t lock him in there with that thing.
马上关上
Close it now!
人呢 发生什么事了
Somebody talk to me! What is happening?
该死的
Shit!
大家都保持冷静
Everyone remain calm.
一旦她接近周界
The implant will shock it
芯片便会电晕她
if it gets too close to a perimeter fence.
她移♥动♥得非常快
Okay. It’s moving really fast.
这里是控制中心 发出全园警告
This is Control. Put out a park-wide alert.
把那破电♥话♥挂了
Hang up that damn phone, please.
抱歉 我在接收消息
Sorry, I’m getting new information.
一切正常
Everything’s fine.
让抓捕队去追捕她
Let Asset Containment capture it quietly.
整个公园的存在就是建立于
The very existence of this park is predicated on our ability
我们处理这类问题的能力之上
to handle incidents like this.
这都是意料之中的
It was an eventuality, okay?
你应该把这句话印在宣传册上
You should put that in the brochure.
“总有一天 会有人被恐龙吃掉”
“Eventually, one of these things will eat somebody.”
那个围场离最近的景点有4英里
That paddock is 4 miles from the closest attraction.
抓捕队能解决的 不会有人再被…
ACU can handle this. No one else is gonna get…
吃掉吗
Eaten?
他们可以跑多快
How fast can they run?
时速40公里
40.
饿了的时候时速能到50
50 when they’re hungry.
你有放开过他们 看他们有何本事吗
You ever open them up, see what they can do?
没有
No.
该死的
Oh, shit!
吓到我了
That got me. It got me.
怎么样 想带一只回家吗
What do you think? Want to take one home?
别开玩笑了
Hey, don’t joke.
当我像你一样大的时候
When I was your age.
我救过一只幼狼
I rescued a wolf pup.
两个月大吧 路都不会走
It was, like, two months old. It could barely walk.
总是跟我睡一张床
It used to sleep by my bed.
照看着我
Watch over me.
我妻子拿着把牛排刀向我走来
My wife, she came at me with a steak knife.
它从她手臂上咬了一大块肉下来
It took a chunk out of her arm.
你杀了他吗
Did you put him down?
当然没有
Hell, no.
我们之间的情谊无可动摇
We had an unshakeable bond, you know?
就像你和
Just like you and…
他叫什么名字
What’s his name?
德耳塔 她是个女孩
Delta. And she’s a girl.
能让我…
Can I…?
代号♥19
Code 19!
-是新的那只 -我们失去了两个人
– That’s the new one! – They said we lost two guys!
-代号♥19是什么 -那是暴虐龙
– What’s a Code 19? – That’s Indominus!
产品脱逃
Asset out of containment.
这些人就是不长记性
These people, they never learn.
他们马上就会全面了解这个新产品了
They’re gonna learn all kinds of things about their new asset now.
是我 现在可能有机会了
Yeah, it’s me. We might have an opportunity here.
你们之前来过吗
You guys been here before?
如果爸妈离婚了
If Mom and Dad get divorced,
我们是一个跟爸爸一个跟妈妈吗
will one of us be with Mom and the other with Dad?
什么 为什么这么说
What? Why would you say that?
因为他们要离婚了
Because they are.
他们没有 他们没有要离婚
No, they’re not getting… They’re not getting divorced.
你还小你不知道
Look, you haven’t been around long enough.
他们一直都这样
They’ve always been that way.
他们从不同律师那收到了律师信
They get mail from two different lawyers.
那也不意味着什么
That doesn’t mean anything.
我查了 他们是离婚律师