Good.
关上大门
Close the gate.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
相信我
Just trust me.
关上大门
Close the gate!
-教了他们点新花样 -是啊
– Taught them some new things. – Yeah.
你是新来的吧
You’re the new guy, right?
没错
Yeah.
有没有想过为什么会有职位空出来
You ever wonder why there was a job opening?
永远不要背对着笼子
Don’t ever turn your back to the cage.
把我举起来吧 我看不到
Lift me up. I can’t see!
我又不是老爸 而且你都多大了
I’m not Dad. And you’re not five.
我还能骑三角恐龙 我才一米二
I can still ride the Triceratops. I’m 47-and-a-half inches.
这里是给小孩玩的
This place is for little kids.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
-要不要上旋转恐龙蛋 -不要
– Wanna go on the spinning dinosaur eggs? – Nope.
把你的小袋子拿好
Cover up your dork pouch.
这可是我的婚礼
It’s my wedding.
不 亚力克不会举办单身派对
No, Alec’s not having a bachelor party.
因为他的朋友都是动物
Because all his friends are animals.
小子
Scatter.
-怎么 -快走 快跑
– What? – Go. Run. Go! Go, go!
下一场霸王龙喂食10分钟后开始
The next T-Rex feeding will begin in 10 minutes.
-霸王龙 快来 -好
– T-Rex! Come on, man! – Okay.
快走
Let’s go!
请各位家长注意
Parents be aware,
演出可能会导致小孩感到不适
this show may be disturbing for smaller children.
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
不是说好着陆后就打电♥话♥吗
You were supposed to call me when you landed.
玩得开心吗
Are you having fun?
还行吧
Yeah, I guess.
克莱尔小姨给了我们通行券 所以不用排队
Aunt Claire gave us passes so we don’t have to wait in line.
等等 她没跟你们一起吗
Wait, she’s not with you?
你好啊 凯伦
Hey, Karen!
克莱尔 你好吗
Hi, Claire. How’s it going?
挺好的 大家都很开心
Yeah, everything’s great. The boys are having fun.
大家 都非常好
Everyone’s… Yeah, everyone’s good.
是吗 我刚跟扎克通电♥话♥
Really? Because I just hung up with Zach and
他说你没有跟他们一起
he said that you weren’t even with them.
是这样 我今天突然多了好多事
Yeah, look. Today turned out to be a really bad day for me.
有人照顾他们 我的助理看着呢
They’re in great hands. They’re with my assistant.
她是英国人 保姆就是他们发明的
She’s British, so, like, they invented nannies.
等等 你是在哭吗
Wait, are you crying?
我本想让你们好好过个周末 克莱尔
This was supposed to be a family weekend, Claire.
你们都多久没见了
You haven’t seen the boys in forever.
如果只有他们俩 扎克对格雷肯定不好
And I know how Zach will treat Gray if they’re by themselves.
他一定会欺负弟弟
And he can just be so mean.
好吧 对不起
Okay, I’m sorry.
我明天不忙工作了
Tomorrow, I’m gonna spend the entire day with them.
陪他们一天
I’m going to take off work
寸步不离 我保证
and I will not leave their side. I promise.
与其保证明天如何 不如现在开始努力
Well, a promise tomorrow is worth a lot less than trying today.
你开始学妈妈说话了吗
You’re using Mom’s lines now?
天哪 我居然开始学妈妈说话了
Oh, my God. I am using Mom’s lines.
抱歉 但是确实非常管用
I’m sorry, but you know I have to tell you they work.
等你有孩子就知道了
You’ll see when you have kids.
如果有的话
Yeah, “If.”
会有的 绝对值得
“When.” It’s worth it.
妈妈 拜拜
Bye, Mom.
拜拜
Bye.
他们又想干什么
What do they want now?
格雷迪先生
Mr. Grady?
我需要请你帮个忙
I need you to come take a look at something.
这么正式地叫我♥干♥嘛
Why are you calling me Mr. Grady?
欧文
Owen.
-如果你不忙的话 -我很忙
– If you’re not too busy. – I’m pretty busy.
我们有个新景点[我们互相吸引]
We have an attraction.
上次见面你可不是这么说的
That’s not what you said the last time I saw you.
我是说恐龙的事 格雷迪先生
I’m talking about the dinosaurs, Mr. Grady.
叫我欧文
Owen.
我们造出了新品种
A new species we’ve… made.
你们造了新恐龙吗
You just went and made a new dinosaur?
对 我们就是干这个的
Yeah, it’s kind of what we do here.
三周之后就会对公众开放
The exhibit opens to the public in three weeks.
玛沙拉尼先生希望我咨♥询♥一下你
Mr. Masrani wanted me to consult with you.
想在这里咨♥询♥呢 还是回我的房♥间
You wanna consult here or… in my bungalow?
不好笑
That’s not funny.
有点好笑吧
A little funny.
我们希望你能检查一下围场
We’d like you to evaluate the paddock for vulnerabilities.
为什么选我
Why me?
玛沙拉尼先生大概觉得
I guess Mr. Masrani thinks,
既然你能够控制住那些迅猛龙
since you’re able to control the Raptors…
你总是想着控制
It’s all about control with you.
我没有控制它们 这叫培养感情
I don’t control the Raptors. It’s a relationship.
是基于共同尊重的
It’s based on mutual respect.
所以我们没办法约第二次
That’s why you and I never had a second date.
你说什么 我从来没想约你第二次
Excuse me? I never wanted a second date.
谁晚上出去约会还做日程表
Who prints out an itinerary for a night out?
我喜欢有计划的生活
I’m an organized person.
什么样的节食不让人喝龙舌兰了
What kind of a diet doesn’t allow tequila?
所有节食都不能喝
All of them, actually.
什么样的人会穿着短裤来约会
And what kind of a man shows up to a date in board shorts?
这里是中美洲 很热
It’s Central America. It’s hot.
行了行了 能不能专心处理产品的事
Okay, okay. Can we just focus on the asset, please?
产品
The asset?
我明白 这里归你管
Look, I get it. You’re in charge out here.
有些决定确实不好做
You gotta make a lot of tough decisions.
也许你更习惯于
It’s probably easier to pretend
假装这些动物只是一些数据
these animals are just numbers on a spreadsheet.
但它们不是 它们有生命
But they’re not. They’re alive.
这一点我清楚得很
I’m fully aware they’re alive.
也许你是用试管培育出了它们
You might have made them in a test tube,
但它们并不知道
but they don’t know that.
它们想的是 我要吃东西
They’re thinking, “I gotta eat.”
我要狩猎 我要…
“I gotta hunt. I gotta…”
我想你应该能理解一部分 对吧
You can relate to at least one of those things. Right?
我去车里等你
I’ll be in the car.
你最好换件衣服
You might want to change your shirt.
它们对味道很敏感
They’re very sensitive to smell.
研究显示 沧龙
The Mosasaurus was thought
是在水面附近觅食的
to have hunted near the surface of the water…
它利齿所及之处 皆为猎物
where it preyed on anything it could sink its teeth into.
包括乌龟 大鱼 甚至是小沧龙
Including turtles, large fish, even smaller Mosasaurus.
各位
Okay, folks, let’s see if
来看看今天进完食 她还饿吗
she’s still hungry after already eating today.
她很害羞 所以
She’s a little shy, so be
它出来的时候要记得鼓掌哦
nice and give her a hand when she comes out.
扎克
Zach!
是沧龙
The Mosasaurus!
天哪 太棒了
Oh, my God! That was awesome!
抓紧了
Hold on tight.
我们将更近距离地观赏这只沧龙
We’re gonna give you an even closer look at our Mosasaurus.
它有88颗牙
It had 88 teeth!
-想看更酷的吗 -想
– Wanna see something else cool? – Yeah!
我们几个月前已经提前接受订票了
We’ve been pre-booking tickets for months.
公园每几年就得推出新景点
The park needs a new attraction every few years…
才能重新激起公众的兴趣
in order to reinvigorate the public’s interest.
有点像太空项目
Kind of like the space program.
公♥司♥觉得基因改造会让公众惊艳
Corporate felt genetic modification would up the wow factor.
它们是恐龙 够劲爆了
They’re dinosaurs. Wow enough.
对于我们的客户群来说就不是了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!