They say it can sense thermal radiation, like snakes.
我原以为这儿有两头恐龙
I thought there were two of them.
以防她在婴儿期夭折 培养了一个备胎
There was a sibling in case this one didn’t survive infancy.
备胎在哪里
Where’s the sibling?
被她吃了
She ate it.
这个围场够安全吗
So, the paddock is quite safe, then?
我们请了世界上最好的结构设计师
We have the best structural engineers in the world.
哈蒙德当初也是
Yeah, so did Hammond.
有位美国海军
There’s an American Navy man here.
正在负责我旗下一家公♥司♥的研究项目
Part of a research program one of my companies is running.
欧文·格雷迪
Owen Grady.
我知道他
I know who he is.
他的恐龙总想着逃跑
His animals often try to escape.
他们很聪明 所以他得比他们更聪明
They are smart. He has to be smarter.
自以为是而已
He only thinks he’s smarter.
你去请他过来
I want you to bring him in.
让他检查一遍围场
Let him inspect the paddock.
也许他能注意到我们忽视的细节
Maybe he sees something we can’t.
站住
Hold!
好了
Okay!
都看我
Eyes on me.
小蓝
Blue?
小蓝
Blue!
注意点
Watch it.
查理
Charlie. Hey!
别跟我来这套
Don’t give me that shit!
德耳塔
Delta!
给我收
Lock it up!
很好
Good!
开始移♥动♥
And we’re moving!
停
Hold!
非常好 好到爆了
That’s good. That is damn good.
棒极了
Very good!
查理 给你的奖励
See, Charlie, that’s what you get!
艾可 给你
Echo, there you go!
德耳塔
Delta!
小蓝
Blue?
这个给你
This one’s for you.
停
Hold!
向上看
Eyes up!
跑吧
Go.
你终于做到了 兄弟
You finally did it, man.
欧文
Owen.
我都在担心自己选错人了
I was starting to think I hired the wrong guys…
但是你居然真的驯服了恐龙
but, damn, you got them eating out of your palm.
今天运气好 平时也不一定这么圆♥满♥
You came on a good day. It’s not usually a happy ending.
所以你才没提交报告吗
Is that why you’re not sending in your reports?
一直很忙
We have been busy.
那也没见你耽误领工资
Not too busy to cash your paychecks.
需要我们做什么
What do you need, buddy?
实地演练
A field test.
刚刚它们不是已经回应你的指示了吗
Hey. I’ve just seen they can respond to commands.
一定要乘胜追击 做出切实的成果
We need to take the research and get it on its feet.
它们是野兽 霍斯金斯
These are wild animals, Hoskins.
相信我 最好不要操之过急
Trust me, you don’t want them in the field.
我看到了你们之间的交流
I just saw a bond. A real bond.
人与野兽之间的沟通
Between man and beast.
-你挡我道了 -别这样 我们是一路人
– You’re in my way. – Come on. We’re the same.
都是战犬
We’re dogs of war.
你也很清楚 军队需要减少伤亡
We know that the military needs to reduce casualties.
有些人觉得机器人是未来的希望
Some people think that robots are the future.
但是大自然在七千五百万年前
Look, nature gave us the most
就赐予了我们最有效的杀人机器
effective killing machines 75 million years ago.
而且现在它们懂得听指挥了
And now we know they can take orders.
好不容易有点进展 他第一句话就是这个
We finally make progress and that’s the first thing he says?
造武器
Make a weapon?
妈的
Shit.
得了吧 两位
Come on, gents.
成熟点吧
It’s grown-up time.
无人机无法探测隧♥道♥和洞穴
Drones can’t search tunnels and caves.
还容易被黑客入侵
And they’re hackable.
真正的战争一旦爆发
The minute a real war breaks out,
那些花哨的东西都得完蛋
all that fancy tech is gonna go dark.
但是那些玩意儿饿极了不会吃人
But that tech’s not gonna eat them if they forget to feed it.
你看看这些生物
Look at these creatures.
它们的细胞里藏着千万年来
They’ve got millions of years of instinct in
积累的本能 我们可以加以利用
their cells, instinct that we can program.
它们的忠诚是无法收买♥♥的
Their loyalty cannot be bought.
它们会直接冲进敌军
These guys are gonna run
连盔带帽 生吞活剥
straight into the enemy’s teeth and eat them…
片甲不留
belt buckle and all.
如果它们想要掌权呢
What if they decide they wanna be in control?
那就给它们点颜色瞧瞧 杀了有反意的
Then we remind them who is. We terminate the rogues.
顺者昌逆者亡
Promote only loyal bloodlines.
怎么 很好笑吗
What? What’s so funny?
你根本没有试着去了解它们的习性
You come here and you don’t learn anything about these animal,
而是一厢情愿擅自揣测
except what you want to know.
你创造了它们 就自以为是它们的主人
You made them and now you think you own them.
确实如此
We do own them.
灭绝的动物没有权利
Extinct animals have no rights.
它们已经不是灭绝动物了 霍斯金斯
They’re not extinct anymore, Hoskins.
没错 这就是金矿
Exactly. We’re sitting on a goldmine.
可玛沙拉尼却用来造动物园
And Masrani is using it to stock a petting zoo.
他只是想唤起人性
He just wants to teach people some humility.
而不是制♥造♥武器
He doesn’t make weapons.
你觉得世界财富榜排名第八位的人
You think that the 8th richest man in the world…
会只喜欢石油 电♥信♥和公园吗
is only into oil, telecom and family fun parks?
他涉猎太广 连自己手上有什么都不知道
He’s so diversified, he doesn’t even know what he owns.
国际遗传科技公♥司♥做这项研究多久了
How long has INGEN been practicing this pitch?
自从把你从海军挖出来之后
Since the day we hired you out of the Navy.
你知道沙场什么样
You knew the end game.
这些动物可以代替成百上千人上战场
These animals can replace thousands of boots on the ground.
这样能避免多少牺牲
How many lives would that save?
战争也是自然的一部分
War is part of nature.
你看看周围 欧文 这里每个活物
Look around, Owen. Every living thing in this jungle…
都对其他生物充满敌意
is trying to murder the other.
这是大自然磨练物种的方式
Mother Nature’s way of testing her creations.
物竞天择 适者生存
Refining the pecking order.
战争绝非易事 困难造就王者
War is a struggle. Struggle breeds greatness.
如果没有这些
Without that…
我们就只能沦落至此 一瓶苏打水卖♥♥七块钱
we end up with places like this, charge seven bucks a soda.
你不觉得你说的话没有逻辑吗
Do you hear yourself when you talk?
我意已决 不管你们同不同意
This is gonna happen. With or without you boys.
进化高于一切 兄弟
Progress always wins, man.
也许并非如此
Maybe progress should lose for once.
猪跑了
Pig loose!
猪跑了
Pig loose!
欧文 不要
Owen, no!
别开火
No, hold your fire!
别开火 不要开火
Hold your fire. Do not fire.
它们一旦被电击 就再也不会信任我了
Put 12 amps in these animals, they’re never gonna trust me again.
小蓝 别动
Blue, stand down.
别动
Stand down.
我刚刚说什么了
Hey! Hey! What did I just say?
德耳塔 我看到你了 退后
Delta, I see you. Back up!
好的
Okay.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
查理
Charlie?
站那儿别动
Stay right there.
很好