They’re coming!
坐稳了 坚持住
Just hold on back there.
-快打开 -我不会
– Turn it on. – I don’t know how.
你们还好吗
Are you boys okay?
刚刚你看到了吗
Hey, did you see that?
我等不及要告诉妈妈了
I can’t wait to tell Mom.
求求你 千万别告诉你妈妈 永远别提
Please, no. Do not tell your mother about that, ever.
-欧文 -欧文
– Owen! – Owen!
我们得躲到室内去 跟我来
We gotta get indoors. Follow me.
洛厄里 我们正赶过来 呼叫直升机
Lowery, we’re headed your way. Call in a chopper.
所有物品都清点好
Everything must be accounted for.
启动所有的备用发电机
I want all backup generators online.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
计划有变 任务失败了
Change of plans. Mission took a jog to the left.
我要把所有的东西都带走
I’m taking everything off-site.
胚胎在这里很安全
The embryos are safe here.
发电机可以让它们存活8个礼拜
They can live up to eight weeks on the generators.
不 你听好了 公园明天就会破产
No, no. You listen. The park’s gonna be Chapter 11 by morning.
我们的小副业就要玩完了
Okay, our little side project’s about to get a shot in the arm.
那些律师根本不会理解的
I don’t want a bunch of lawyers messing around
我可不想跟他们纠缠不清
with something that they don’t understand.
懂了吗
You get it?
不出声就是默许了
Hey! I’m gonna take that as a yes.
女士们先生们 感谢您的耐心等候
Ladies and gentlemen, we’d like to thank you for your patience.
下一班渡船将在45分钟后出发
The next ferry will be leaving in 45 minutes.
如果您需要紧急医疗护理
If you require immediate medical attention,
请求助最近的健康服务中心
please report to the nearest health service station.
这就是你想要的吗?
Is this what you had in mind?
大伙儿 我们在东码头有一个接应撤离点
Okay, people. We have an extraction point at the east dock.
他们让我们赶紧撤离 有船来了
They said we had to evacuate. There’s a boat.
你走吗
You coming?
总得有人留到最后
Someone has to stay behind.
我有男朋友了
No. I have a boyfriend.
我不知道你们是认真的
I didn’t know that you guys were, like, together-together.
是认真的
We are.
那很好 你从来没提起过他
That’s good. You don’t mention him, ever.
工作是工作
No, I’m at work.
对 没错
No, no, no. Yeah.
-保重 -保重
– Great. – Great.
-好的 -好的
– Okay. – Okay.
-你不要紧吧 -没事的
– Are you gonna be okay? – Yeah.
那就好 再见
Okay, bye.
霍斯金斯人呢
Where’s Hoskins?
他要把你和所有资产送到安全的地方
He’s sending you and the assets to a secure location.
那我们的交易还算数吗
But our deal is still intact?
别担心 我们不会亏待你的 走吧
Don’t worry. You’ll be well taken care of. Let’s go!
感谢光临侏罗纪世界
Thank you for visiting Jurassic World.
希望您享受这段冒险旅程
We hope you enjoyed your adventure.
别忘了光顾礼品商店 还有
Don’t forget to visit the gift shop, and remember…
玛格丽塔酒馆永远特♥价♥
It’s always happy hour at Margaritaville.
快点 快进去
Come on, come on. Go inside.
控制室 那边
Control room. That way.
他们清空了实验室
They evacuated the lab.
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
恐怕你无权过问 亲爱的
I’m afraid that’s above your pay grade, honey.
亨利在哪儿
Where’s Henry?
吴博士是我们的人
Dr.Wu works for us.
那不是真正的恐龙
That’s not a real dinosaur.
不 当然不是 小子
No, it ain’t, kid.
总得有人替这家公♥司♥的未来着想
But somebody’s gotta make sure that this company has a future.
想象一下
Imagine…
那家伙 巨大无比
that one, a fraction of the size…
有致命威胁
deadly…
又有高智商
intelligent…
能够躲避最先进军事科技
able to hide from the most advanced military technology.
世人闻所未闻 一个鲜活的新型武器
A living weapon unlike anything we’ve ever seen.
数百万年的进化 我们领悟到了什么
You see? Millions of years of evolution… what did we learn?
大自然本身就是一件礼物
Nature is the gift that just…
该死
Oh, shit!
放松
Easy.
放松 伙计
Easy, boy.
放松
Easy. Hey, hey.
我们是一伙的 对吗
We’re on the same side, right? Right?
放松
Easy.
放松
Easy.
我是你那边的
I’m on your side.
不 孩子们 这边 快点
No, boys. This way. Come on.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
必须要这么玩 是吗
That’s how it is, huh?
放松
Easy.
放松
Easy.
非常好
That’s it.
24, 50.
我们需要更多
We need more.
更多什么
More what?
牙齿 我们需要更多牙齿
Teeth. We need more teeth.
你们待在这里
Okay, so, you just wait here.
不会有事的
It’s gonna be fine.
洛厄里 你还在吗
Lowery, are you still there?
你在哪儿
Hey, where are you?
我需要你打开9号♥围场的门
I need you to open Paddock 9.
9号♥围场吗
Paddock 9?
你在开玩笑吗
You kidding?
该死的 洛厄里
Damn it, Lowery,
你这辈子能有个男人样办成点事吗
be a man and do something for once in your life.
干嘛对我人身攻击
Why did you have to make it personal?
快跑
Run!
快 快 快
Go! Go, go!
天啊 你们的爸爸妈妈来了
Oh, my God, it’s your parents. It’s your parents.
快来 快来
Come on, come on.
你们还好吗 宝贝们
Are you okay? Oh, baby.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
过来
Come here.
亲爱的
Sweetie.
我们现在该怎么办
So, what do we do now?
最好在一起
Probably stick together.
为了生存
For survival.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!