Brave kid. Looks like you could use a friend.
他死了
He’s gone.
听着 这样吧
So, listen, I’ll tell you what,
我们正要去找我们的朋友
we were just about to go and find our friends
然后离开这里
and then get the heck out of here.
你想跟我们来吗
You want to come with us?
我们也需要朋友
We could use a friend, too.
1950万 这里1950万
Nineteen-five! 19.5 right here.
有2000万吗 有2000万吗
Do I hear 20? Do I hear 20?
2000万 谢谢
20? Thank you.
谢谢 2000万
Thank you. 20.
-还有… -2100万
– Do I hear… – 21!
2100万
$21 million!
2100万
$21 million…
成交
Sold!
现在 女士们先生们
And now, ladies and gentlemen,
今晚的拍卖♥♥会已经过半
that we are halfway through the evening…
我们要为我们的这些
…we’d like to offer a special treat
有眼光的买♥♥家们
to our…
送上一份特殊的大礼
discriminating buyers.
今晚 我们将有幸一睹
This evening we will preview
我们在开♥发♥的新物种
a new asset that we’ve been developing.
利用过去的碎片
A creature of the future
创造出的未来物种
made from pieces of the past.
女士们先生们 请小心
Ladies and gentlemen, please be warned,
这是世界上最危险的两种动物的
this is the perfect blend of the two most dangerous creatures
完美融合体
that have ever walked the Earth.
我们称之为
We call it…
暴虐迅猛龙
the Indoraptor.
现代最为完美的武器
The perfect weapon for the modern age.
为战争而生 拥有比任何人类士兵
Built for combat, with tactical responses more acute
-都要敏锐的反应速度 -那是什么
– than any human soldier. – What is that thing?
他们造出来的
They made it.
-米尔斯先生和另一个人 -什么人
– Mr. Mills and the other man. – What man?

Him.
由亨利·吴先生设计
Designed by Mr. Henry Wu,
它的智商与迅猛龙相当
with an intelligence quotient comparable to the velociraptor,
还拥有超敏锐的嗅觉
biospecs include a heightened sense of smell,
并受训会对编码激光系统
and trained to respond to a pulse-coded
瞄准的物体作出相应
laser targeting system,
从而使他能在复杂的环境中
enabling it to isolate and track prey
锁定并进行追踪捕杀
in complex environments.
请看
Voila!
首先 用激光枪瞄准目标
Now, first the laser sets the target.
锁定以后
And then once locked on,
利用声学信♥号♥♥激发攻击
the acoustic signal triggers the attack.
这可是头残酷无情的动物
This animal is relentless.
我们还在进行修正…
Now, modifications are still being made…
2000万
$20 millions!
不 这只是一个原型
No, th-this is a-a prototype.
不卖♥♥
Uh, not for sale.
-2100百万 -那个
– 21! – Well…
这还是…
it is still a…
-一个原型 但是 -2200万
– a prototype, but… – 22!
2300万
23!
2400万
24!
2400万
$24 million.
2500万
$25 millions!
有2600吗
Do I hear 26?
那玩意不能离开这幢楼
That thing can’t leave this building.
-2600万 -有比2600万高吗
– 26! – Any advance on 26?
-2700万 -你在干什么
– $27 million dollars. – What are you doing?
这头动物不卖♥♥
This animal is not for sale.
你要是想让他们上瘾
If you want to create an addict,
就得给他们点甜头
you have to give them a taste.
他是个原型
He’s a prototype.
这头原型现在值2800万
Look, this prototype is worth $28 million right now.
放松 我们还能造出更多
Relax. We’ll make some more.
他们也能
So will they.
伙计
Hey, buddy.
你想的和我一样吗
You thinking what I’m thinking?
一次 两次
Once, twice…
成交 这位俄♥罗♥斯♥朋友
Sold to the Russian friend.
恭喜你获得这头无与伦比的动物
A congratulations for this magnificent animal.
让开
Get out of the way!
-快走 -把这东西带走
– Go, go! – Get this thing out of here!
米尔斯
Mills!
米尔斯 你在哪里
Mills, where are you?!
我要我的钱
I want my bonus!
上帝啊
Holy cow.
你是什么东西
What are you?
我在岛上可没见过你
I didn’t see you on the island.
你可真是个厉害的家伙
Oh, you’re a tough guy.
看看你
Look at you.
你这个帅小伙
You’re some kind of hot rod
牙齿还真漂亮
with really pretty teeth.
这将成为我项链上完美的部件
This will make a perfect centerpiece for my necklace.
上帝啊
Oh, boy.

No!
让开 让开
Move! Move! Out of the way!
不要
Don’t!
你们俩 你们…还真配
You two, you… deserve each other.
梅茜 跟我来
Maisie, come with me.
你都得到钱了
You got your money.
罢手吧
Now, walk away.
你们打算怎么办
Oh, what are you gonna do, huh?
我们要阻止这一切
We’re gonna stop this. All of it.
怎么阻止 你们难道要时间倒流
How?! What, are you gonna go back in time
回到哈蒙德决定扮演上帝之前吗
before Hammond decided to play God?
你无法再关上潘多拉的魔盒
You can’t put it back in the box!
-我们得试一试 -太迟了
– We have to try. – It’s too late.
梅茜 过来
Maisie, come.
现在你要照顾她了
So you’re gonna take care of her now, huh?
你根本不知道她是什么
You have no idea what she is.
你以为哈蒙德和洛克伍德为什么分道扬镳
What do you think drove Hammond and Lockwood apart? Huh?
洛克伍德从来没有什么外孙女
Lockwood never had a grandchild.
他只想要他的女儿回来
He just wanted his daughter back.
他也有这种技术
And he had the technology.
他再造了一个
He created another.
他重新创造了他
He made her again.
快走
Go, go, go.

Come on!
快走
Come on.
把这个交给米尔斯
Get this to Mills.
一定要非常小心 这非常珍贵
Be very careful… it’s extremely valuable.
你 我需要那头迅猛龙的血样
You… I need blood samples from the raptor.
别跟傻子一样站在那里
Don’t just stand there like an idiot!
给我50单位卡芬太尼与静脉穿刺器械包
Get me 50cc’s carfentanil and a phlebotomy kit!
就在那里 快去
It’s right there! Now!
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
我要这头迅猛龙的血
I need this raptor’s blood.
我的天
Oh! For God…
行啊 请吧
Sure, go ahead.
器械包呢
Where is that kit?!
好吧 听我说
Okay, now, listen to me.
你最好还是乖乖合作
It is better for you to cooperate.
不管你帮不帮我 我都要这个血样
I’m gonna get this blood, with or without your help.
它的血被污染了
This blood’s contaminated.
这头动物是我亲手创造的
I designed this animal myself.
它很纯净
It’s pure.
她体内的每个细胞

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!