I didn’t shoot the damn thing.
你指望我做什么
What do you want me to do, huh?
你根本就不理解
You don’t have the faintest comprehension
我做的事
of what I’m doing here.
你明白创造一种全新的生物有多难吗
Do you understand the complexity of creating an entirely new life-form?
不 但我明白得花上多少钱
Uh, no, but I understand the complexity of paying for it, okay?!
如果不能保证小蓝的健康
All your money will have been wasted
你的钱都会打了水漂
if I don’t get Blue here in good health.
为了控制新一代
To get the next iteration under control,
必须让它和基因接近的个体
it needs to form a familial bond
建立起亲属关系
with a closely-related genetic link.
-说人话 亨利 -它需要一个母亲
– English, Henry. – It needs a mother!
小蓝的基因将被注入到下一代暴虐迅猛龙的体内
Blue’s DNA will be part of the next Indoraptor’s makeup.
所以她在基因上
So it will be genetically coded
会听从她的话并模仿她
to recognize her authority and assume her traits.
共情 顺从
Empathy, obedience…
就是你现在的原型所缺少的一切
everything the prototype you have now is missing.
好吧 那这要花多少时间
Okay, so how long is this gonna take?
这不是一蹴而就的事 米尔斯先生
It’s not a sprint, Mr. Mills.
这是马拉松
It’s a marathon.
马拉松听起来很贵
A marathon sounds expensive.
再说快没时间了 我的耐心也要耗尽了 亨利
Besides, time is running out and so is my patience, Henry.
你必须明白
You have to understand,
这是完全未知的领域
this is all uncharted territory.
狼的基因
A wolf, genetically,
和斗牛犬的基因几乎没有差别
is barely distinguishable from a bulldog,
但正是这不同的灰色领域
but within that gray area…
才是艺术
is art.
别给我念诗了 亨利
Spare me the poetry, Henry.
你能做到吗 你能做到吗
Can you do it? Can you do it?
我能做到
Yes, I can do it.
那就去吧
Well, then do it.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊 你可真烦人
God, you’re a pain in the ass.
梅茜
Maisie!
那是什么
What is that?
是什么
What is it?!
看住她 锁上门
Keep her in there and keep the door locked.
你要把她锁在里面吗
You want to keep her locked in?
我就是这个意思
That’s exactly what I want.
本杰明爵士要见你
Sir Benjamin needs to see you now.
我相信肯定是很重要的事
I believe it’s important.
列队
Put it on line!
所有人员准备靠岸
All crew prepare for docking.
都给我精神点
Look alive, soldiers!
-所有人员准备靠岸 -走了 走了
– All crew prepare for docking. – Let’s go, let’s go!
赶紧的 伙计们
Let’s move it, boys.
我们到了
We’re here.
到哪
Where?
上车出发
Get in your truck and let’s go.
-快 -快 快
– Move, move. – Move, move, move.
你还活着吗
You got a heartbeat?
当然了 你呢
Yeah. Do you?
我需要血样
I need blood samples.
我可不想被吃掉 所以…
I’m not here to help you reset the food chain, so…
你自己抽血去吧
take your own damn samples.
真是个难缠的女人
What a nasty woman.
快走 快走
Go, go, now, now. Go.
全体人员注意 全体人员注意
Attention, all crew. Attention, all crew.
所有司机请上车
Drivers, get to your vehicles.
搞什么呢
Hey! What the hell’s going on?
-我… -我需要帮忙
– I was, um… – I need an extra pair of hands.
-他自告奋勇 -你是船员吗
– He volunteered. – You deck crew?
-没错 -我们在卸货 跟我来
– Aye, aye. – We’re loading out. Follow me.
那说明我们要离开这艘船了吗
Uh, does that mean we’re leaving the ship right now?
卸货就是这个意思
That is what “Loading out” means.
赶快行动 快点 跟我走
Now get moving. Come on, follow me.
走吧 孩子
Come on, kid.
-该死 -还有很多活要做
– Shit. – There’s lots to do.
-快点 跟我走 -不
– Get a move on, come on. – Oh, no.
他不行的
He’s not gonna make it.
-快点 走 -我们得帮他
– Move it! Come on, move! – We have to help him.
你待在这里 我去找他
Stay here. I’ll get him.
没时间了 我们走
There’s no time. Let’s go.
可以出发了
Good to go!
出发
Roll out.
他们要带它们去哪里
Where are they taking them?
马上就知道了
We’re about to find out.
出发
Let’s go!
振作点 姑娘
Come on, girl.
太好了
Yes!
这是洛克伍德的宅邸
This is Lockwood’s estate.
他肯定有个很大的车♥库♥
He must have one big-ass garage.
快点 十分钟内完成卸货
Come on! We want this offloaded in ten mikes.
打它
Hit him!
你真的觉得你能瞒天过海吗
Did you really think you could get away with it?
在我的家里
In my own house.
你把你的资产
You entrusted me
托付给我发扬光大
to guide your fortune into the future.
我做到了
I have done that.
大胆
Damn you!
拿起电♥话♥
Pick up that phone.
我要你自己打给警♥察♥
I want you to call the police.
最好还是你自己自首吧
It’ll be easier if the story comes from you.
如您所愿 先生
As you say, sir.
我一直在想 约翰·哈蒙德说得对
You know, I’ve been thinking, John Hammond was right.
你所做的事的确是不洁的
It was an unholy thing that you did.
不只有我一个人有罪 不是吗 先生
I’m not the only guilty one here, am I, sir?
我们去城里 找警♥察♥来结束这一切
We hit that town, we call the cavalry, shut this down.
你们好
Hello.
你们应该留在那岛上的
You should have stayed on the island.
说不定还能活
Better odds.
克莱尔
Hi, Claire.
我只是想来向你道歉
I just wanted to come and apologize.
我一点都不想把你卷进这一切
I didn’t want to bring you into any of this,
但是我们只有这样才能抓到那头迅猛龙
but it was the only way that we could get the raptor.
我们需要它
We needed it.
算了
Come on.
所以呢
So, what?
就这样了
This is it?
你是个聪明人
I mean, you’re a smart guy.
你本来可以创立基金
You could have started a foundation,
治愈癌症 然而你…怎么着
cured cancer, but instead you… what?
选择贩卖♥♥珍稀物种
Sell endangered species?
我救了这些动物
I saved these animals.
你为了钱背叛了一个风烛残年的老人
You betrayed a dying man for money.
卡莱尔 我敬佩你的理想主义
Claire, I admire your idealism,
但是我们都剥削了这些动物
but we both exploited these animals.
至少我有种承认这一点
At least I have the integrity to admit it.
我从来没有做过任何违法的事
I never, ever did anything remotely illegal.
你批准了暴虐霸王龙的研发
You authorized the creation of the Indominus rex.
你为钱剥削了一头关在笼子里的活物
You exploited a living thing in a cage for money.
那有什么区别
How is that different?
还有你
Huh? And you.
证明迅猛龙会听从命令的家伙
The man who proved raptors can follow orders.
你从来没想过你研究的应用价值吗 欧文
You never thought about the applications of your research, Owen?
一头训练有素的食肉龙能值几百万美元
How many millions a trained predator might be worth?
是你们俩创造了新世界
You two, you’re the parents of the new world.
-放开他 -欧文
– Let him go. – Owen.
我觉得我还是折断吧
I think I’ll break it.
放开他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!