-五分钟都不行 -那是因为我有骑士风度
– for five minutes. – I’m chivalrous.
-我能怎么办 -你这人太固执了
– What can I do? – You are so stubborn.
瞧瞧你 你想要拯救世界
Well, look at you now. You’re saving the world, so…
至少我在努力
Well, I’m trying at least.
你不能就这么 逃离一切 欧文
You can’t just run away from everything, Owen.
那你现在如何
So you’re what…
在跟某个会计约会
dating an accountant now?
还是保险精算师
An insurance actuary?
你的皮肤看起来很不错
Your skin looks nice.
-皮肤科医生吗 -欧文
– Dermatologist? – Owen…
-他会检查你的痣吗 -别说了
– Does he check you for moles? – Stop.
-表演口♥技♥的 -我们来这不是聊这个的 好吗
– Ventriloquist? – This is not why we’re here, okay?
我知道是为了什么
Yeah, I know why we’re here.
洛克伍德手下的小子联♥系♥了我
Lockwood’s little flunky called me.
从快爆♥炸♥的岛上拯救恐龙的行动
Rescue Op. Save the dinosaurs from an island that’s about to explode…
能出什么事呢
what could go wrong?
-我要去 -别去
– I’m going. – Don’t.
-我别无选择 -什么 你当然有选择
– I don’t have a choice. – What? Of course you have a choice.
不然我怎样 一个人建小木屋和泳池
So what, I should just… build my own cabin, play pool,
整天罐啤酒 眼睁睁看着那些恐龙灭绝吗
and drink beer all day while these dinosaurs go extinct?
没错 我喜欢泳池
Yeah. I like pool.
小蓝还活着
Blue is alive.
老天 克莱尔
Jesus, Claire.
是你养大了她 欧文
You raised her, Owen. You…
那么多年 你都跟她在一起
you spent years of your life working with her.
你要就这么任由她死去吗
You’re just gonna let her die?
对
Well, yeah.
别这样 你比自己想象中更好
Come on, you’re a better man than… you think you are.
你该去写幸运饼干里的鸡汤小纸条
You should write fortune cookies.
算了 我…
Forget it, I…
明早有一列包机航♥班♥过去
There’s a charter flight leaving tomorrow morning.
你在乘客名单上
You’re on the manifest.
我就通知你一声
I just wanted to let you know.
好了 吃饭时间到 吃饭时间到
All right, chow time, chow time.
退后 退后
Back up. Back off.
慢慢来 艾可
Take it easy. Echo.
吃的还有很多
Geez. There’s plenty of food.
天 你们最近在嗑糖吗
God, you guys been eating sugar or something?
今天精力这么旺盛
You’re hyper today.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
退后 谢了 小蓝
Back up. Thank you, Blue.
你看到了吗
Did you get that?
放轻松 骑马的死亡率比坐飞机还高
Relax. You’re more likely to die riding on a horse than in a plane.
不 对我来说不是 因为我不会去骑马
No, I’m not, ’cause I won’t get on a horse.
-可能性为零 -坐飞机是最安全的出行方式
– My chances are zero. – Planes are the safest way to travel.
你管这个叫飞机 我表亲有架无人机都比这个大
You call this a plane? My cousin has a drone bigger than this.
欧文
Owen!
富兰克林 你个小混♥蛋♥ 快上飞机
Franklin, you wiener, get on the plane.
没想到你会出现
Didn’t think you were gonna ever show up.
这位是齐娅·罗德里格斯
Oh, um, this is Zia Rodriguez.
-齐娅 -你好吗
– Zia. – Hey. How you doing?
-我很好 你呢 -我很好
– Yeah. Real good. How are you? – Good.
这位是富兰克林·韦伯 系统分♥析♥师
Franklin Webb. Systems analyst.
你害怕坐飞机
Nervous flyer?
你会骑一匹
Would you ride a thousand-pound horse
终身被虐待的巨马吗
that’s been abused all its life?
我以前带着一帮迅猛龙 骑着摩托穿越丛林
I rode my motorcycle through the jungle with a pack of raptors.
我们志趣不和
We’re not compatible.
梅茜
Maisie?
你总是躲着我
You’re always hiding from me.
我的工作可不是找你
This is not my job, looking for you.
梅茜
Maisie!
梅茜
Maisie?
出来
Come out!
你个小坏蛋
You silly sausage.
你会吓死我的
You’ll be the death of me.
知道吗 有朝一日 我的心脏会被你吓到停跳
You know, one day my heart might really stop.
到时候你怎么办
Then what would you do?
跟狮子一起住到森林里去吗
Go and live in the forest with the lions?
森林里根本没有狮子
There are no lions in the forest.
你外公在找你
Your grandfather’s been asking for you.
-真的吗 -对 所以你去见一下外公
– Really? – Mm-hmm. So you go see your grandfather,
-然后直接去洗澡[英式口音] -我不想洗造[美式口音]
– and then you go straight to your bath. – I don’t want a bath.
你说什么 要用英式口音 姑娘 洗澡
A what?! Queen’s English, girl. “Bath”!
-洗澡 洗澡 -洗澡
– Bath. Bath. – Bath.
是洗澡 不是洗造 你可不是野兽
Bath, not “Bath.” You’re not a wild animal.
别闹了
Stop it.
-外公 -你来了
– Hi, Grandpa. – Ah, there you are.
过来坐下
Come over and sit by me.
-我想你了 -我在野生动物园
– I’ve missed you. – I was on safari all the way
在一天之内从白垩纪穿越到侏罗纪
through the Cretaceous to the Jurassic in one day.
-天啊 你看到了什么 -大部分都是是食草动物
– Oh, my. What’d you see? – Mostly herbivores.
不过有一头霸王龙
There was one T. Rex, though.
伤亡惨重啊
Casualties, of course.
包括艾丽斯
Iris included.
我吓得她魂飞魄散
She jumped out of her skin.
你身上有你妈妈那种顽皮的幽默感
You have your mother’s wicked sense of humor.
我长得像她吗
Do I look like her?
像
Oh, yes.
就像一个模子里印出来的
You could be her mirror image.
我妈妈去过公园吗
Did my mother ever visit the park?
去过一次
Once…
很久之前了
a long time ago.
如果她在 她也会救下它们的
She would have saved them, too, you know.
她会救下它们全部
She would have saved them all.
克莱尔
Claire.
我是肯·惠特利 欢迎回来
Ken Wheatley. Welcome back.
你们在这儿的工作很了不起
Quite an operation you’ve got going on here.
洛克伍德先生非常重视他的人道主义工作
Mr. Lockwood takes his humanitarian efforts very seriously.
那个 迅猛龙饲养员在哪里
Where’s the, uh, raptor wrangler?
是动物行为科学家
Animal behaviorist.
-欧文·格雷迪 -你好 欧文 我是肯·惠特利
– Owen Grady. – Hey, Owen. Ken Wheatley.
你是…捕猎大白鲨的吗
And you are… Great White Hunter?
算是吧
I guess.
我是探险引导员
I’m the expedition facilitator.
天啊 热死了
Oh, God! It’s hot!
马上会越来越烫的
It’s about to get a whole lot hotter.
继续往前 前方安全
Keep it moving! You’re all clear!
往前 往前 前方可以通行
Go! Go, you’ve got the green light!
往前开
This way, let’s go!
往前 继续往前
Let’s go! Keep it moving!
停 停下
Hold it! Hold up!
要喷点驱虫水吗
Need some bug spray?
驱虫水
Bug spray?
那头霸王龙应该已经死了吧
The T. Rex would be dead by now, right?
不知道 在完全不同的环境中
No. It’s impossible to know the max lifespan of a clone
我们无法得知克隆体的最长寿命
in a completely different environment.
比如一个本来可以活二十年的穴居人
Take a caveman that would have lived 20 years,
给他提供优质的食物 配备医疗保健
feed him prime meals, give him health care,
他就会活原来的五倍之久
he’s gonna live… five times as long.
那她现在应该已经死了
So she’d be dead by now.
对吧
Right?
唤起不好的回忆了
Bad memories?
也有好的
Some were good.
那是什么
What was that?
是霸王龙吗
Is it the T. Rex?
我得去看看
I have to see this.
喂 小姐
Hey. Miss?
小姐
Miss!
这片区域不安全
This area’s not secured.