Every cell of her body was created
都是在严格控制的环境中
in the most controlled environment,
最苛刻的条件下创造出来的
under the most demanding of conditions.
但是我用一头霸王龙对她进行了
Yeah, but I did an intravenous blood transfusion
静脉输血 所以现在可是混了
with a T. Rex, so… it’s a sock drawer in there.
你做了什么
You what?
富兰克 你在干什么
Whoa! Frank! What are you doing?!
救你的命
Saving your life.
太棒了
Yes…!
站住
Stop!
不许动
Don’t move.
现在 从笼子边走开
Now, step away from that cage.
快
Now.
冷静点
Easy, now.
快跑 快跑
Run. Run!
戴夫 收到了吗
Dave, you copy?
戴夫 你在吗
Dave, you there?
快跑
Run!
你看到了吗
You see that?
那是氰化氢
That’s hydrogen cyanide.
如果扩散到隔绝层
If it reaches the containment level,
它们都会死的
it’ll kill them all.
通风系统坏了
The ventilation system is down.
你能重新开起来吗
Can you bring it back up?
服务器没有响应
The server’s unresponsive.
我得重启整个系统
I have to reboot the whole system.
-那就重启 -我在努力
– So reboot it. – I’m trying.
怎么了
What?
富兰克林 我们没有时间了
Franklin, we don’t have time.
我知道 我知道 我知道
I know, I know, I know.
好了
Okay.
快走 快跑 快跑
Come on. Go! Go, run, run!
你没事了
You’re okay.
压住 别看
Put pressure on it. Don’t look at it.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
你得去找到她
You have to go find her.
我不能把你丢在这里
I can’t leave you here.
去吧 我没事的 快去
Go. I’ll be fine. Run!
梅茜 躺好
Maisie! Stay down!
跟我来
Follow me.
我知道怎么去另一边
I know a way on the other side.
快来
Come on.
快来
Come on!
这边
This way!
我抓住你了
I got ya!
怎么回事
What the hell?
你们没事吧
You good?
没事 你们呢
Yeah. You?
-有事 -我们楼下出了点问题
– Nope. – Hey, we got a problem downstairs.
你们得下来看看
I need you to come see this.
它们都快死了
They’re all dying.
爆♥炸♥破坏了通风系统
The blast damaged the ventilation system.
我们尽力了
We did everything we could.
我可以打开大门
I can open the gates from here.
克莱尔 小心点
Claire. Be careful.
我们已经不是在岛上了
We’re not on an island anymore.
克莱尔
Claire.
你只要按下按钮 就没有回头路了
You press that button, there is no going back.
我们不能看着它们死
We can’t let them die.
我必须这么做
I had to.
它们和我一样 是有生命的
They’re alive, like me.
姑娘
Hey, girl.
欧文
Owen.
没事的 她不会伤害我们的
It’s okay. She won’t hurt us.
小蓝 跟我走吧
Blue, come with me.
我们会带你去个安全的地方 好吗
We’ll take you to a safe place, okay?
你还要看到多少证据才能信
How many times do you have to see the evidence?
我们要需要陈述多少次
How many times must the point be made?
我们正在走向灭亡
We’re causing our own extinction.
我们越过了太多底线
Too many red lines have been crossed.
我们的家园 从根本上来说
And our home has, in fundamental ways,
已经被贪婪和政♥治♥上的狂妄自大所污染
been polluted by avarice and political megalomania.
基因的力量已经倾泻而出
Genetic power has now been unleashed,
当然会带来灾难性的后果
and of course, that’s gonna be catastrophic.
自从我们将第一头灭绝的恐龙重现于世之时
This change was inevitable from the moment
改变已经不可避免
we brought the first dinosaur back from extinction.
我们说服自己 在平静之外
We convince ourselves that sudden change is
总会发生一些突然的改变
something that happens outside the normal order of things,
就像…车祸
like a… car crash,
或者一切就像一种致命的疾病般
or that it’s beyond our control,
超出了我们的控制
like a fatal illness.
我们无法想象我们的现实生活中
We don’t conceive of sudden, radical, irrational change
突然出现一些疯狂的改变
as woven into the very fabric of existence.
然而 我可以保证 这就是疯狂的改变
Yet, I can assure you, it most assuredly is.
而且就这么发生了
And it’s happening now.
现在人类被迫要与恐龙共存
Humans and dinosaurs are now gonna be forced to coexist.
这些生物原本就生存于我们之前
These creatures were here before us.
如果我们不小心对待 它们还将接替我们
And if we’re not careful, they’re gonna be here after.
我们必须要适应
We’re gonna have to adjust
我们难以想象的新挑战
to new threats that we can’t imagine.
我们已经进入了一个新纪♥元♥
We’ve entered a new era.
欢迎来到侏罗纪世界
Welcome to Jurassic World.