他们在互相传递信息
They’re cell signaling between them.
情况不妙 艾莉
This is not good, Ellie.
差不多好了
Almost got it.
你这样做会害了我们俩 亨利
How does she remain an asset, Henry,
如果你把电脑上的机密资料
if you’re incriminating both of us
给她看 就是在给我们俩定罪
by showing her classified things on the computer?
夏洛特∙洛克伍德相信
Charlotte Lockwood believed
我们在侏罗纪公园使用的方法
the methods we used at Jurassic Park
能治愈疾病
could cure disease.
她是对的
She was right.
用改变的基因
Having filled the gaps in Maisie’s genome
填补了梅西基因组的空白后
with altered DNA,
她用一种病原体
she used a pathogen to deliver
将修复的序列传递给每个细胞
the repaired sequence to every cell.
如果在此基础之上稍加改动
If I can repurpose what she did,
我就能修改蝗虫的基因
I could change the locusts’ DNA,
只用一代就能消灭他们
eradicating them in a single generation.
梅西和小迅猛龙会提供丢失的数据
Maisie and the baby raptor will provide the missing data.
嘿 你想离开这吗
Hey, do you want to get out of here?
搞什么…
What the…?
好了
Got it.
快走
Go!
它们到处都是
They’re everywhere!
救救我 天啊
Help me! Oh, God!

No!
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
梅西
Maisie.
生物逃离控制区
Asset containment breach.
请留在岗位上
Please remain at your stations.
生物逃离控制区
Asset containment breach.
请留在岗位上
Please remain at your stations.
我的天 天啊 我看不见了 -密钥在哪
Oh, my God! Oh, God, I can’t see! – Where’s the key?
你还好吧
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
你呢
You?
没事
Yeah.

Oh.
你们是艾莉∙萨特勒博士和艾伦∙格兰特
You’re Dr. Ellie Sattler and Alan Grant.
你们去过侏罗纪公园
You were at Jurassic Park.
你们在这干什么
What-what are you doing here?
什么 什么…
What? What…
你在这干什么
what are you doing here?
我是梅茜∙洛克伍德
I’m Maisie Lockwood.
呃…
Um…
嘿 我们不是…
Hey, we don’t, uh…
我们不…我们不为生物合成工作
we’re not… we don’t work for Biosyn.
看得出来
I can tell.
我们得离开这
We got to get out of here.
对 得走了
Yeah, we should go.
好了 速战速决…找到人就走
Okay, in and out…we find your girl and go.
塔台 这里是N-141
Tower, this is N-141.
请求降落进行货物运输 完毕
Request to land for a freight delivery. Over.
M141驳回请求 我们被告知
Uh, N-141, negative. We’ve been advised
你们载有未经访问许可的乘客 完毕
you’re carrying unauthorized passengers. Over.
收到 塔台
Copy that, tower.
请告知这批货容易变质
Be advised shipment is perishable.
请立刻授予许可
We need immediate clearance.
情况紧急 完毕 -没有这事…不行
It’s an emergency. Over. – There isn’t… No.
驳回请求 返回原地
Uh, negative. Return to point of origin.
信♥号♥♥好像不太好
Uh, you seem to be breaking up.
你能听见我说话吗
Are-are you hearing me on your side?
别装了 凯拉 他们会击落你的鸟
Nice try, Kayla. They will down your bird.
你是谁 是丹妮丝吗
Who is this? Is this Denise?
别逼我泄露秘密 丹尼斯
You do not want me to start spilling secrets, Denise.
还记得杜布罗夫尼克的事吗
You remember Dubrovnik.
她是…另一个丹尼斯
She’s… Different Denise.
会计部的
In accounts.
问过桑托斯了
Talked to Santos.
来的是女孩的父母
It’s the girl’s parents.
关闭空中威慑系统
Sh-Shut off the ADS.
你确定
You sure?

Uh-huh.
那是什么
What’s that?
啊 那是…
Uh, that’s the, uh…
那是空中威慑系统
that’s the aerial deterrent system.
能赶走飞行生物
Keeps the airborne life away.
它为什么在闪
Why is it blinking?
因为塔台的丹妮丝把它关了
Because dead-ass Denise in the tower just turned it off.
我们得马上离开这片空域
We got to get out of this airspace right now.
那是另一架飞机吗 -不完全是
That’s another plane, right? – Not exactly.
这是个…
Is that a…
风神翼龙
Quetzalcoatlus.
白垩纪晚期的物种
Late Cretaceous. Should’ve stayed there.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
它很酷 没事了 它走了
It’s cool. We’re good. It’s gone.
我们的飞机在坠落
This plane is going down.
如果你要弹射 现在就得弹射
If you’re going to eject, you need to do it now.
我只有一把椅子 她就坐在上面
I only got one chair, and she’s in it.
你没有降落伞吗 -我没想到会有乘客
You don’t have parachutes? – I wasn’t expecting company.
克莱尔
Claire.
你得赶紧离开飞机
We got to get you off this plane.
什么
What?
降落伞会自动打开
Parachute is gonna open automatically.
如果没打开 你就拉这个控制杆
If it doesn’t, you pull this lever.
明白了没有
Do you understand me?
克莱尔
Claire!
如果不能自动打开
If it doesn’t open automatically,
你就拉身后的控制杆 好吗
you’re gonna pull this lever here behind you, okay?
一万英尺 -嘿
10,000 feet! – Hey.
你才是那个要去找她的人
You’re the one who’s got to go to get to her.
你是她妈妈 你是她唯一的希望
You’re her mom. You’re her only shot.
我们会再见的
I’ll see you again.
我爱你
I love you.
有什么计划吗
What’s the plan?
随机应变了
Whatever happens.
这就是计划
That’s the plan.
三号♥ -就是这里
Three. – That’s it.
艾伦 我们需要密♥码♥ 是啊
Alan, we need the code.
试试这个
Let’s try this thing.
是啊
Yeah.
藏起来
Get down.
谢天谢地 是你 -我不知道…
Thank God it’s you. – I don’t know…
这地方真像个迷宫
This place is such a maze.
我们很困惑 -你能来真好
We were so confused. – It’s good you’re here.
但我以为我们彻底迷路了
But I thought we were straight-up lost,
然后你说三号♥站 我就…
then you said station three, and I was like…
我们以为你说… -拿到样本了吗
We thought you said… – Do you have the sample?
什么 -你在说什么
What? – What are you talking about?
基因样本…你们拿到了吗
The DNA sample…do you have it?
生物合成公♥司♥制♥造♥的蝗灾
Biosyn’s responsible for the locust epidemic.
道奇森在掩盖事实 你是对的
Dodgson’s covering it up. You were right.
我…我是来帮你的
I’m-I’m here to help you.
拿到了吗
Do you have it?
呃… -是的
Uh… -Yeah.
很好
Good.
这个座舱会把你们送到机场
This pod will take you straight to the airfield.
那里有飞机在等着
We have a plane ready to fly.
伊恩跟你说了”六足动物联盟”的事
Ian told you about Hexapod Allies?
没有 我告诉他的
No. I told him.
什么
What?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!