That’s where they keep the locusts.
找一个标记为 L4的实验室
Look for a lab marked L4.
等等 我们该怎么下去
But wait, how are we ever gonna get down there?
嘿 这看起来真丝滑
Hey, this looks so silky.
我能摸摸这件衬衫吗
May I touch this blouse, by any chance?
当然了 -这是什么面料
Sure. – You know what it is?
别告诉…别告诉我 -你不会知道的
Don’t tell… Don’t tell me. – You won’t know it.
这是环保竹纤维
This is sustainable bamboo.
的确是环保竹纤维 -所以我才这么说
It is sustainable bamboo. – That’s why I said it.
你怎么知道的 -我就是知道
How did you know that? – I just know it.
是啊 太棒了 -我有孜然
Yeah, it’s amazing. – I’ve got cumin.
太好吃了 -我有肉桂
It’s very amazing. – I’ve got cinnamon.
我有多香果 不太受欢迎
I’ve got allspice, which is not very popular.
还有五香 -博士
I’ve got five-spice. – Doctor.
如果你喜欢这种感觉的话
Um, if you’re into that kind of feel.
我们来谈谈牛奶吧 -嗯
Um, and let’s talk milks. – Yeah.
好吧 豆奶 好吗
Okay. Soy milk, yes?
不 -结果怎么样
No. – What just happened?
我们能进去了
We’re in.
地下六层 受限制区域
Sublevel six. Restricted.
刘易斯 你没在听我说话
Lewis, you’re not listening to me.
蝗虫的史前基因让它们
The locusts’ prehistoric DNA has made them
变得更加强壮
stronger than they should be.
他们不仅大量繁殖 而且还不会死
They’re multiplying like crazy, and they’re not dying.
你到底是哪里听不明白
What part of this don’t you understand?
我全都明白
Oh, I do understand.
这会造成全球性的饥荒
This is gonna be a global famine.
嘿 嘿 我们无法预见一切
Hey, hey, we can’t anticipate everything.
我们得消灭放出去的蝗虫
We need to eradicate the ones we released.
什么 -所有的蝗虫
What? – All of them.
不 不 亨利 -就像…就像昨天
No. No. Henry. – Like… like, yesterday.
我们不想引起恐慌
We don’t want to cause a panic.
我们想控制局面
We want control.
根本就控制不了
There is no such thing.
当我们害怕的时候 该怎么做
When we’re afraid, what do we do?
之前是怎么做的
What have we done before?
我们要坚持到底
We follow through.
向来如此
That’s what we do.
对吗
Right?
对
Right.
那女孩找到了
We found the girl.
她快到了
She’s en route.
花了我一大笔钱 -什么
Cost me a fortune. – What?
你找到她了 -对 两个都找到了
Wait, you found her? – Yeah, found them both.
还有迅猛龙幼崽
Her and the little raptor.
布鲁自己生下了孩子
Blue reproduced all on her own.
和你说的一样 你真聪明 亨利
Just like you said. You’re so smart, Henry.
所以我们会成功
That’s why this works.
你懂这些生物的价值
You understand the value of these creatures.
一直都懂 我也是
You always have. I do, too.
我们不能因为一个
And we don’t stop because a, what,
小项目失败就止步吧
little side project went south?
嘿 如果他们查蝗虫查到我们这
Hey. If they trace the locusts back to us,
他们也会带走恐龙
they come for the dinosaurs.
你的努力将付之东流
All your work gone.
数十亿美元的资产也会蒸发
Billions of dollars in assets gone.
恐龙宝贵的价值无人发掘
Diamonds with no one to mine them.
你确定他能解决问题
You really think she’s the solution?
好吧
Okay.
跟他相关的一切先问话行吧
Everything involving the girl goes through me, right?
她没事吧
Is she all right?
最好没事
She better be.
她是这个星球上最宝贵
She’s the most valuable
的知识产权
intellectual property on the planet.
我说过我会联♥系♥你
I said I’d call you.
他们到了吗
They land yet?
第二架飞机快到了
Second plane is incoming.
怎么是两架飞机
Who said anything about a second plane?
我们分头行动
We flew them separately.
我可不会冒险
I’m not taking any chances.
交货之前你先付款
And we’ll need payment before delivery.
上次发生的事让我很不爽
I didn’t like what happened last time.
行 那好吧…事成之后联♥系♥我
Okay. Okay, just… call me when it’s done.
你说带我去安全的地方
You said I was going someplace safe.
放心吧
You are.
走到车那里
Walk to the car.
不 -这可由不得你
No. – It’s not a choice.
五万美元就能让一只小猛禽飞起来
50 grand to fly one little raptor.
很划算
Not bad.
那女孩怎么回事
What’s with the girl?
跟你没关系
Not your problem.
合作愉快
Pleasure doing business.
我们准备好了 走吧
We’re ready. Let’s go.
欧文
Owen.
嗨 克莱尔 -嗯
Hi, Claire. -Mm.
还以为你会找个更安全的工作
I thought you would’ve chosen a quieter line of work.
我试过了 我和表哥开了家咖啡馆
I tried. My cousin and I opened a café.
我坚持了三个星期
I lasted three weeks.
世界这个样子没法袖手旁观
The way the world is headed, it’s hard to look away.
德拉库尔受雇于索安娜∙桑托斯
Delacourt was hired by Soyona Santos,
一个非法恐龙交易代理商
a broker in the underground dinosaur trade.
我们没有这批货的情报
We don’t have intel on his cargo,
不过只要他们交易
but once they make the exchange,
我们就能打探女孩的下落
we’ll see what they know about your girl.
你们可以监督
You can listen in,
但你们得保证不与他们接触
but promise me you will not make contact.
不会
No.
那就好
Ouais, c’est ça.
这里有一个大型恐龙
There is a big underground market
交易黑市…
for dinosaurs now…
运往欧洲 中东和北非的
Europe, Middle East, northern Africa.
恐龙都住在这里
It all comes through here.
别和任何人对视也别交谈
Don’t look at anyone. Don’t talk to anyone.
别引起注意
Just try to blend in.
嘿 还在为桑托斯运货吗
Hey, still flying for Santos, huh?
你肯定需要钱 -关你什么事
You must need money. – What’s it to you?
我有货要运
I’ve got cargo.
把几千公斤的恐龙运到巴拿马
Thousand kilos of dinosaur to Palermo.
我给你二千美元
I give you 2,000.
二千美元 手里有多少
2,000? How much is there?
你迷路了吗
You lost?
你是美国人
You’re American.
那我们就是朋友了
That make us friends?
听着 我刚到这里…
Listen, I just got here, and…
打住 我并不想交朋友 给你
Oh, no, that was not an invitation. Here.
纪念品 回旅馆去
Souvenir. Go back to the hotel.
你知道在浴缸里放些浴盐
You know, throw some bath salts in the bath.
这个地方不适合你
This place…not your vibe.
等等
Wait.
听我说… -克莱尔
Look… – Claire.
克莱尔 我知道这里挺新奇
Claire, I know this must feel exotic,
但如果你惹上不该惹的人
but if you mess with the wrong person down here,
你就完了
you disappear.
明白了吗
You feel me?
祝你好运 -等一下
Good luck, okay? – Wait.
等等 -你想干什么
Wait. – What is this?
我需要你的帮助 -我可不认识你啊
I need your help. – I don’t know you.
我正在找一个人 -别找了
I’m looking for someone. – Don’t do that.
她一个人在外面 拜托了
She is all alone. Please.
这是你女儿 -是的
That your daughter? – Yes.
抱歉 我不能找