Who are they? – Poachers.
我见过他
I’ve seen ’em around.
领头的是混♥蛋♥
Leader’s a real shit heel.
他肯定认出我了 跟着我来的
He must have recognized me, followed me here.
梅西呢 -把车开过来
Where is she? – Go get the truck.
天啊
Oh, my God.

Oh, God.
欧文
Owen.
嘿 别这样
Hey. No.
它的孩子也被抓走了
They took her kid, too.
我会把你孩子救回来
I am gonna get her back.
我向你保证
I promise you that.
快走
Come on.
我知道该找谁
I know who to call.
不 求求你 求求你 不 不
No! Please, please! No, no!
今年 伙计 接下来是什么
This year, man. What’s next?
历史上 有黑暗 血水 火雨
Historically, uh, darkness, blood, rain of fire.
还有青蛙吧
I think frogs.
反正我们也活不久了
We’re not gonna be around for much longer anyway.
那些蝗虫就是末日前兆
These locusts in Nebraska are about to wrap it up.
它们吃玉米 小麦
They’re eating the corn, wheat.
吃完粮食动物也没得吃了
Basically all of our food and our food’s food.
到时连这个也没了
So we can say goodbye to this.
喂 -法兰克林 是我
Hello? – Franklin, it’s me.
你在工作吗 -好吧
You at work? – Okay.
你在这里算是个有趣的话题
You’re kind of a subject of interest around here,
所以我真的不能跟你说话
so I can’t really be talking to you.
拜托 我有麻烦了
Come on, I’m in trouble.
我真的需要你的帮助 求你了
I really need your help, please.
是啊 我可能会丢了工作
Yeah, and I could lose my job,
你知道我没资格做其他事
and you know I’m not qualified to do anything else.
我们正在外面
We’re outside.
让我♥干♥什么
Let me talk to him.
是他吗
That him?
就是他
That’s him.
他叫雷∙格拉姆
Name’s Rainn Delacourt.
这种人不是善茬
Real piece of work.
他带走了什么
What’d he take?
是我们非常在乎的东西
Something we care about very much.
该死
Oh, shit.
我说过会有人去找他
I told you somebody would come looking for her.
你不可能藏得住一个大活人
You can’t just take a person, Claire.
我没得选 -法律上可不是这样
I had no choice. – Not in the eyes of the law.
那家伙才不管法律 怎么才能找到他
This guy is not the law. Tell us how to find him.
你们从哪打的电♥话♥
Where’d you guys call me from?
德拉库尔的组织内部有我们的线人
We have a man on the inside of Delacourt’s operation.
他们明天在马尔他
There’s an exchange in Malta
有交易…货到付款
sometime tomorrow…cash for cargo.
他也在吗
Was she with him?
没提到 但我们已经部署好了人员
There’s no mention, but we have people on the ground already.
有你们的熟人
One of ’em you know.
公园没了之后很多人
A lot of us got recruited by the CIA
都进了中情局
after the park went down.
巴里成了法国情报员
Barry’s French intelligence now.
我得跟他谈谈
I need to talk to him.
你不能找他 他正在潜伏
You can’t just call him. He’s deep cover.
听着 一旦马尔他的行动成功后
Look, once we make the bust in Malta,
我们会问德拉库尔他在哪
our guys will see if Delacourt knows where she is.
是我们问
Our guys.
不是你
Not you.
千万别穿着防弹背心闯进去
Promise me you won’t go in there with your vest
搞砸行动
and mess everything up.
我♥干♥嘛要那样
Why would I do that?
听着 你俩都很冲动 但…
Look, you guys are both crazy, but…
你们当父母还不错
you seem like you’re good parents
或者应该叫监护人
or whatever you’re trying to be.
她有你们很幸运
She’s lucky to have you.
别去送死 行吗
Don’t get killed, okay?
应该快到了
Think we’re almost there.
是的
Yeah.
萨特勒博士 格兰特博士
Dr. Sattler, Dr. Grant.
我是联络部的拉姆齐∙科尔 -你好
Ramsay Cole, communications. -Oh, hey.
我必须告诉你们
Uh, I have to warn you,
大家都非常期待你们光临
everyone’s so excited to have you.
你们绝对是这的传奇人物
You guys are absolute legends around here.
我想你们肯定是认错人了
Mm, you must be confusing us with somebody else.
真是难得
You know, it’s great
你们和伊恩博士的关系还能这么好
that you guys are still so close with Dr. Malcolm.
有时偶像的真面目会让你失望
I mean, sometimes you meet your heroes and they disappoint you,
但他完全符合你的期待
but he’s exactly the way you’d want him to be.
思维活跃
I mean, such motility of thought.
很了不起 -是啊
It’s incredible. – Yeah.
你和这个人认识多久了
How much time have you spent with him?
说起来有点讽刺
Uh, well, I know that was sarcastic,
其实没有多久
but honestly, not enough.
你先请
Oh, please, after you.
哦 -小心头
Oh. – And watch your head.
公♥司♥在90年代买♥♥下这片地开♥发♥琥珀矿床
So, Biosyn bought this land for the amber deposits
但我们把它打造成了
back in the ’90s, but we’ve managed to turn it
二十种流浪动物的避难所
into a safe haven for about 20 displaced species.
第一代恐龙来自索纳岛
First generation came from Sorna.
努布拉岛的恐龙也在这
Most of the Nublar dinosaurs are here, too.
动物管理局花了三年才抓住了霸王龙
Took Fish and Wildlife three years to catch the T. rex.
那个… -霸王龙也在这
The… – The T. rex is here?
对 没错
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
刚到 就比你们早一点
Arrived just before you guys.
空中拍摄系统已启用
Aerial deterrent system active.
这是限飞区能保护飞行生物
Restricted airspace protects the airborne life.
不让翼龙飞到150米以上
Keeps the pterosaurs below 500 feet.
飞行生物
Airborne?
那是无畏龙吗
Is that Dreadnoughtus?
什么
What?
很美吧
Beautiful, right?
这名字的意思是”无所畏惧”
The name means “fear nothing.”
你们肯定都知道
Well, I guess you know that.
他们都吃些什么
What do they graze on?
山楂和蕨类
Hawthorn and fern.
食物都是当地的…除了鹿群
All indigenous…nothing stocked
对顶级掠食者来说
except for the deer population.
鹿是很好的食物链中间环节
It’s a great mezzanine species for the apex predator.
哦… -谁是顶级掠食者
Oh… – Apex predator?
南方巨兽龙
Giganotosaurus.
起码目前说是
At least for now.
你们不会让人进去 对吧
Uh, you don’t let people in there, right?
不会 我们的研究…
Uh, no, our-our research…
我们的研究基地在地下
Our research outposts are connected
是完全联♥通♥的
completely underground.
如果有需要 我们可以
If we have to, we can just
利用神经植入物体对恐龙进行远程操控
herd the animals remotely using a neuro-implant
向恐龙大脑发送电♥信♥♥号♥♥
that sends electrical signals directly to the brain.
就像是电梯
Like shocks?
不只是发送信♥号♥♥
Uh, n-no, li-like signals.
难道你不觉得这有点…
Doesn’t it strike you as a little bit, uh…
残忍♥ -残忍♥
Cruel? – Cruel.
你知道当初
Do you know how much voltage
电栅栏的电网电压有多高吗
was in the electric fences at Jurassic Park?
知道
Yeah.
请在中午前往演讲厅
Please join Dr. Ian Malcolm at noon
与伊恩∙马尔科姆一起探讨”基因力的伦理”
in the lecture hall for “The Ethics of Genetic Power.”
天啊 这里的人真年轻
God, everyone’s so young.
我们的理念就是招募最优秀

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!