你也会的贪婪成性的卑鄙小人
So will you, you rapacious rat bastard.
拉姆齐 帮马尔科姆博士收拾一下行李
Ramsay, would you help Dr. Malcolm gather his things?
先去他房♥间 再送他去机场
His room, and then to the airfield. That’s it.
再见
Dodgson.
天啊
Oh, God.
异特龙吗
Allosaurus?
南方巨兽龙
Giganotosaurus.
最大的陆地食肉龙
Largest known terrestrial carnivore.
山谷里有两个顶级掠食者
You put two apex predators in one valley,
很快就会只剩一个
pretty soon there’s only gonna be one.
感觉到了吗
Did you feel that?
有一股气流
That’s an air current.
前面肯定有出口
There must be an opening up ahead.
这座矿井有多少年了
How old is this mine, do you think?
深呼吸
Just breathe.
大家别慌 小心蝙蝠
Nobody panic. Just watch out for bats.
谁说蝙蝠了 -我讨厌蝙蝠
Who said anything about bats? – I hate bats.
可能没有蝙蝠 也没有落石
Well, there’s probably no bats, no falling rocks.
只是可能吸入有毒气体
Just the possibility of toxic gas,
脱水 体温过低
dehydration, hypothermia.
这种事谁也说不准
Just possibilities, nothing for certain.
我就不该打扰你的生活
Oh, I should’ve left you where you were.
为什么要把你拖进来 -什么
Why did I bring you into this? – What?
你本来过得好好的 -什么
You were happy in your element. – What?
艾莉 -怎么了
Ellie. – What?
我过得并不好
I wasn’t happy.
不好吗
You weren’t?
你们有孩子吗 -什么
Do you guys have kids? – What?
呃…
Uh…
没有 我…我有
No, I-I do.
两个
Two.
但不是和他的
But not with him?
呃…
Uh…
不
no.
不 我们只是老朋友
No, just old friends.
只是老朋友
Just old friends.
真的吗
Really?
保安很快就会发现你不见了
Won’t be long before security knows you’re gone.
有张地图 看起来像旧地图
Oh, a map. That looks like an old map.
你没有新地图吗
You don’t have a new map?
有个入口
There’s an access gate
在矿井的东北角
at the northeast corner of the mine.
如果你的朋友成功了… -如果
If your friends make it out… – If?
你的朋友出的来…
When they make it out…
是的 先生 -那就是他们要去的地方
Yes, sir. -…that’s where they’ll be.
这些路很安全对吧
These roads are protected, right?
对 最好开快点
Uh, yeah. I’d drive fast.
你做的很好
You did good.
是吗 说实话
Uh, yeah, well, actually,
现在全完了 不过还是谢谢你
it’s a complete disaster, but thanks.
还没完
Not yet.
小心点
Watch yourself.
艾莉 -嗯
Ellie. – Yeah.
什么声音
What was that?
小心点
Be careful.
天啊 艾伦 -天啊 你没事吧
Oh, my God, Alan. – Oh, my God. Are you okay?
别管帽子了
Forget the hat!
快走
Come on!
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
走 走 走 走
Go, go, go, go, go!
有辆车
It’s a car.
天啊 伊恩 -伊恩 这边
Oh, my God. Ian! – Ian, over here!
拜托了 伊恩 -把门打开
Please, Ian! – Open the gate.
请帮帮我们
Please help us.
你知道密♥码♥吗
Do you know the code?
我不知道这门要密♥码♥
I didn’t know there was gonna be a code.
我都不知道这门要密♥码♥
I didn’t know there was gonna be a code.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
刹车 拉刹车
The brake! Pull the brake!
密♥码♥有一万种
There are 10,000 possibilities.
用你的腿顶住它
Push your legs against it!
1984 -快点 伊恩
1984. – Come on, Ian!
踢它 -赶快点
Kick up against it! – Hurry!
迈尔斯∙戴维斯的生日…0526
Miles Davis’s birthday…0526.
伊恩 -求你 求你了
Ian! – Please, please.
救我们
Do something!
我们撑不下去了
We’re not gonna make it.
大家都试着乐观点
Let’s-let’s all try and stay positive.
求你了 -我知道 我知道 我知道
Please. – I know, I know, I know.
天啊 关门
Oh, my God! Close it!
没想到还真蒙对了
What do you know? It actually worked.
伊恩 这是梅西
Ian, this is Maisie.
你好 梅西
Hi, Maisie.
我们拿到基因样本了
We got the DNA.
我们得离开这个山谷
We need to get out of this valley.
好 我们走吧 走 -快点 快点
Yeah. Let’s go. Let’s go. – Come on. Come on.
快点 快 快点
Come on. Come, come on.
走 快走
Go on, get!
真恶心
Yuck.
我的天 -嘿
Oh, my God. – Hey.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我还以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
他们究竟吃的是什么
What do they even eat?
先进去为妙
We better get inside.
启动吧
Oh, go ahead.
密封舱受损
Containment chamber compromised.
门锁上了
It’s locked.
得找个重的或锋利的家伙砸开
Gonna need something heavy, something sharp or both.
这…不可能
That… can’t be right.
这是… -不
Is that…? – Oh, no.
天哪
Oh, my God.
他在销毁证据
He’s burning the evidence.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
我的…哎哟 -太疯狂了
Oh, my… Ew! – That’s bananas.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我知道这看起来很危险 但是…
I-I-I know this may seem precarious, but…
不 我们正在摇摇欲坠
No, we’re-we’re teetering.
我们是不是该往左边靠一点
Should we all lean to the left or something?
提议不错 谢谢你 梅西
That’s very constructive. Thank you, Maisie.
嗯
Yeah.
慢慢的 慢慢的
Slow. Slow.
慢慢的
Slow.
好了
Yay.
没事了
We’re fine.
看见没 -嗯哼
See this? – Mm-hmm.
稳住了 -嗯哼
This is fine. – Mm-hmm.
艾伦
Alan?
艾伦
Alan!
大家都还好吗
How is everybody?
是我父母
It’s my parents.
救命
Help!
救命啊
Help!
听
Listen.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
天啊
Oh, my God.
你没事了
You’re okay.
你没事了
You’re okay.
你们真的来救我了
You came to get me, actually.
来救我了 -是啊
You came to get me. – Yeah.
当然会来了 宝贝
Of course we did, sweetheart.