When will you guys learn that tots can’t ice-skate?
你看起来不太开心 宝贝
You’re looking a little morose, honey.
你怎么了
What’s eating you?
我只是对人感到很失望
I’m just, like, losing my faith with humanity.
能说得具体点吗
Can you narrow that down for me?
我只是想知道
I just wonder if, like,
两个人可能永远在一起吗
two people can stay together for good.
你是说夫妻吗
You mean, like couples?
对 就是相爱的人
Yeah, like, people in love.
你恋爱遇到问题了吗
Are you having boy trouble?
说实话 我觉得你现在这样
‘Cause I got to be honest, I don’t really much approve
不太适合谈恋爱
of you dating in your condition.
这有点乱了
That’s… that’s kind of messed up.
-不是 爸爸 -有点”下流”
– No, Dad, it’s not… – I mean, that’s pretty skanky.
你们女孩子不是都爱说”下流”吗
Isn’t that what you girls call it? Skanky?
-还是”下♥贱♥” -别说了
– Skivvy? – Please stop.
“丑八怪”
Tore up from the floor up?
不是这个
That’s… that’s not what it’s about, it…
我只是想知道 两个人
I just… I need to know that it’s possible
有没可能永远幸福地在一起
that two people can stay happy together forever.
这肯定是不容易的
Well, it’s not easy, that’s for sure.
我知道我不算是最久的
And I don’t have the best track record in the world, I know,
不过我和你继母在一起十年了
but I’ve been with your stepmother for ten years now,
我可以很骄傲地说 我们很幸福
and, I’m proud to say, we’re very happy.
听我说
Look,
我觉得你最好能找到一个人
in my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person
他爱你本来的样子
who loves you for exactly what you are.
不管好脾气 还是坏脾气
Good mood, bad mood,
丑也好 漂亮也罢
ugly, pretty,
爱你的帅气 爱你的一切
handsome, what have you.
那个对的人 一定会觉得
The right person’s still gonna think
你的屁♥股♥里也能放射出阳光
the sun shines out your ass.
这样的人 才值得在一起
That’s the kind of person that’s worth sticking with.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 我觉得我找到这个人了
Yeah, and I think I’ve found that person.
当然了 就是你亲爱的老爸
Yeah, sure you have. Your dear old D-A-D.
你知道我会永远爱你 支持你
You know I’ll always be there to love you and support you,
不管你陷入什么样的困境
no matter what kind of pickle you’re in.
就像现在一样
Obviously.
爸爸 我可能要出去一下
Dad, I think I’m just gonna like, shove out for a sec,
不会太晚回来的
but I won’t be home late.

Okay.
你刚刚说的是我吧
You were talking about me, right?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
-快 -橘子糖来袭
– Come on! – Tic tac ahoy!
花儿说 “我希望我是棵树”
The flower said, “I wish I was a tree”
布里克 看看邮箱
树儿说 “我希望我是别的树”
The tree said, “I wish I could be a different kind of tree”
猫儿希望它是只蜜蜂
The cat wished that it was a bee
海龟希望它能飞
The turtle wished that it could fly
飞到高空去
Really high into the sky
飞过屋顶 再潜入深海
Over rooftops and then dive deep into the sea
海里有条鱼
And in the sea there is a fish
鱼儿有个小心愿
A fish that has a secret wish
希望是棵仙人掌 戴着一朵粉色的花
A wish to be a big cactus with a pink flower on it
海里有条鱼
And in the sea there is a fish
鱼儿有个小心愿
A fish that has a secret wish
希望是棵仙人掌 戴着一朵粉色的花
A wish to be a big cactus with a pink flower on it
你是不是
Hey, did you put, like,
在我邮箱里放了一百盒橘子糖
a hundred things of tic tacs in my mailbox?
是啊 是啊 是我♥干♥的
Oh, yeah. Yeah, that was me.
为什么
Why?
那是你的最爱
Well, you know, they’re your fave,
你最喜欢的薄荷糖 又只有一卡路里
and, I mean, you can never have too many of your favorite
你肯定怎么都吃不够
one-calorie breath mints.
所以我就想…
So, I just thought I’d…
好吧 谢谢
Yeah, well, thanks.
我看我在上大学之前
I… I think I’m pretty much set
都不用再买♥♥橘子糖了
until college on the tic tac front.
布里克 我想了想
You know, Bleek, I was thinking,
我很抱歉那样对你发脾气
and I’m sorry I was such a huge bitch to you.
我不该那样
You don’t deserve it.
没事的 没关系
It’s okay, you know, it’s okay.
还有
And also,
我想我爱上你了
I think I’m in love with you.
像朋友那样吗
You mean, as friends?
不 是真的
No. I mean, for real.
因为你是我见过最酷的人
‘Cause you’re, like, the coolest person I’ve ever met,
你都不用努力去装
and you don’t even have to try.
其实挺费劲的
I try really hard, actually.
你的聪明是自然而然的
You’re, like, naturally smart,
而且你和别人不一样
and you’re not like everyone else.
你不会老盯着我的肚子看
You don’t stare at my stomach all the time.
而是直视我的脸 而我每次见到你
You look at my face, and every time I see you,
孩子就蹬得厉害
the baby starts kicking super hard.
是吗
It does?
真神奇
Wizard.
我想是因为 每次见到你
I think it’s ’cause my heart starts pounding
我就心跳加速
every time I see you.
我也是
Mine, too.
那我就别无所求了
That’s all I could ask for.
你真是棒
You’re golden, man.
我们现在能亲亲吗
Can we make out now?
好啊
Yeah.
我爱那些坚定的男孩子
I like boys with strong convictions
文笔好的小混混
And convicts with perfect diction
善良的失意者
Underdogs with good intentions
爱集邮的残疾人
Amputees with stamp collections
我爱那些爱母亲的男孩子
I like boys that like their mothers
也对兄长们有好感
And I have a thing for brothers
我说 你知道不
Hey, you know,
再这么亲热下去 你就要提前分娩了
you could go into early labor sucking face like that.
我们不是恋人
We’re not lovers
你如此可爱
You’re so nice
如此聪明
And you’re so smart
你是我的好朋友
You’re such a good friend
我却要伤害你
I have to break your heart
我会让你知道我的爱
I’ll tell you that I love you
然后让你的世界四分五裂
Then I’ll tear your world apart
还要假装若无其事
Just pretend I didn’t tear your world apart
老爸
Dad!
怎么了
What?!
爸 要么我是尿裤子了
Dad, either I just peed my pants
要么就是…
or…
要么怎么
Or?!
霹雳猫出动了
Thundercats are go!
要生了 要生了
Fall out! Fall out!
你还好吧
You okay?
-你那有入院表吗 -有
– Do you have the admittance form? – Got ’em!
停车许可呢
What about the parking stickers?
都在我这儿 你带上利伯蒂·贝尔了吗
I got ’em! You got Liberty Bell?!
对啊 利伯蒂·贝尔
Oh, Liberty Bell.
宝贝 宝贝
Oh, sweetie, sweetie, sweetie!
你如此可爱
You’re so nice
如此聪明
And you’re so smart
我们要有宝宝了 快走
We’re gonna have a baby! Yeah! Here we go!
你是我的好朋友
You’re such a good friend
我却要伤害你
I have to break your heart
好了 快走
All right, go!
我会让你知道我的爱
I’ll tell you that I love you
然后让你的世界四分五裂
And I’ll tear your world apart

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!