I’m leaving Vanessa.
带着这个消息
Carry the news
-什么 -在城里找个地方
– What?! – Getting a place in the city.
都安排好了
Got it all planned.
我想这么做已经很久了
This is something I’ve been wanting to do for a long time.
-不行 -什么不行
– No. – No?
不 你绝对不能这么做
No, you definitely can’t do that.
这可是大错特…不
That’s one big, fat sack of… no!
-怎么回事 -什…我…
– What is the matter? – What? the? I…
你们俩不是应该一起面对的吗
I mean, you guys are supposed to take care of this, you know?
-我以为你会很淡定 -淡定
– I thought you’d be cool with this. – Cool?
我希望一切完美
I…I want things to be perfect.
而不是乱七八糟支离破碎的
I don’t want them to be shitty and broken,
像别人的家庭那样
like everyone else’s family.
我会生下这孩子
Look, I’ll have the baby,
瓦妮莎会非常开心的
and Vanessa’s going to be so happy.
你只要…
You just…
孩子不能解决所有问题
A baby’s not going to fix everything,
而且我也不确定
besides I don’t know
我是不是准备好做父亲了
if I’m even ready to be a father.
可你年纪很大了
But you’re old.
你觉得我怎么样
How do you think of me?
你来这里又是做什么呢
You know, why are you over here?
我只是喜欢
I…I just like being
在你怪异的生活里有个位置
a piece of furniture in your weird life.
这个吗 这就是我的生活
This? This is what my life has become.
我的东西都装在箱子里
I mean, you know, I got stuff in boxes.
放在地下
You know, I’m underground.
这能吸引你吗
That’s appealing to you?
-是因为我吗 -不是
– Is this my fault? – No.
瓦妮莎生你的气 是因为我吗
Is Vanessa, like, mad at you because of me or something?
和这没有关系
That’s got nothing to do with it.
瓦妮莎和我不再相爱了
Vanessa and I aren’t in love anymore.
可你们结婚的时候是相爱的
Well, you were in love when you married her.
如果你们相爱过 就可以再次相爱
And if you’re in love once, you can be in love again,
就像我的朋友莉亚 她和同一个人
like my friend, Leah, who’s been with the same guy,
分分合合了四次
like, four different times.
-你只是不够努力 -我真傻
– You’re just not trying hard enough. – I’m such an idiot.
真是傻到无可救药
I can’t believe what an idiot I am.
不 不 听我说 马克
No, no, you know what, Mark.
别和你老婆离婚
Just do not divorce your wife.
拜托了 帮我个忙
Will you please just do me a solid
和瓦妮莎在一起吧
and stay with Vanessa?
你太小了
You’re so young.
我不小了 好吗 我16岁了
Oh, I’m not that young. Okay, I’m 16.
足够看清一个人
All right, I’m old enough to know when someone’s
是不是个混♥蛋♥
acting like a total a-hole.
另外 你知道吗
Oh, and you know what?
我买♥♥了另一张音速青年的唱片 烂透了
I bought another Sonic Youth album and it sucks!
一堆噪音而已
It’s just noise.
朱诺 怎么了
Juno? What’s going on?
没事
Nothing.
你怎么哭了
Why are you crying?
我没哭
I’m not crying,
我只是对高档家具过敏
I’m just allergic to fine home furnishings.
等等 怎么回事
Hold on. What’s the matter?
怎么回事
What’s the matter?
荷尔蒙的作用
Just a little hormonal.
是吧 朱诺
Right, Juno?
这阶段就会这样
Just part of the process.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我什么都没做
I didn’t do anything.
只是…
Just…
我在想…
I’ve been thinking…
-什么 -我只是在想
– What? – You know, I was just thinking
这样到底对不对
if this is the right thing.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
不知道我们…
Just wondering if it’s…
不知道我们准备好了没有
just wondering if we’re ready.
我们准备好了
Yeah, we’re ready.
是的 我们看过书了
We’re ready. We’ve read the books.
也上过课程了
We’ve taken all the classes.
我们还报了托儿所
We’ve have a nursery
-它非常… -瓦妮莎
– that is completely… – Vanessa.
我知道我们做好了准备
I know we’re prepared.
但我不确定
I’m just wondering if…
我准备好了没有
I’m ready.
等一下
Wait a minute.
等等 朱诺
Wait, Juno,
别听他胡说
don’t listen to him.
他只是突然害怕了
He’s just got cold feet.
男人都这样
He’s just being a guy.
书上都这么说的
The books all say the same thing.
“女人怀孕的时候 就成为母亲了
“A woman becomes a mother when she gets pregnant.
而男人见到孩子时 才成为父亲”
A man becomes a father when he sees his baby.”
他会想明白的
He’s going to get there.
-他会想明白的 -一切都太快了
– He’s… he’s going to get there. – It happened so fast.
我们在报上登广♥告♥的时候
You know, we put the ad in the paper,
我以为顺利的话至少也要等好几个月
and I thought that it was going to take months, if at all,
结果才过两周 她就来我们家了
and then, two weeks later, she’s on that couch.
因为她听见我们的祷告了
Well, she answered our prayers.
从那时起 就像是在倒计时了
Ever since then, it’s been, like, a ticking clock.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
感觉时机不太合适
That it feels a little like bad timing.
什么时候对你才合适呢 马克
What would be a good time for you, Mark?
我只是还想做一些事情
There’s just some things that I still want to do.
什么事 成为摇滚明星吗
Like what? Be a rock star?
别嘲笑我
Don’t mock me.
我只想如实地告诉你
I’m just saying that this is…
这是永远不可能的
this is something that’s never going to happen.
你知道吗
You know.
你的T恤很可笑
your shirt is stupid.
成熟点吧
Grow up.
如果我要等你成为科特·柯本
If I have to wait for you to become Kurt Cobain,
我就永远做不了母亲了
I’m never going to be a mother.
我从没说我要做个好父亲
I never said I’d be a good father.
我给格塔·劳斯打电♥话♥了 她说
I called Gerta Rouse and she said that
她可以同时代表我们双方
she can represent both of us.
这叫”协作离婚”
It’s called a “Collaborative divorce.”
现在相当流行
It’s all the rage right now, supposedly.
还一点都不复杂
It’d be pretty easy,
因为我们还没有孩子
’cause we don’t have any children.
真要多谢你打电♥话♥了
Thanks for making the call, I guess.
你找到住的地方了吗
Have you found a place to stay yet?
找到了 在市区
Yeah, downtown.
旅馆吗
A hotel?
不 不是旅馆 是个阁楼
No, it’s not a hotel, it’s a loft.
你还真是够酷的
Well, aren’t you the cool guy.
我真的很想要个孩子
I wanted a baby so bad.
我知道
I know.
好像是朱诺开的账单
This looks like a bill from Juno…
给我的
It’s for me.
我从不知道我会那么想回家
I never realize how much I like being home
直到我在陌生的地方待了一段时间
unless I’ve been somewhere really different for a while.
好啊 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
好啊 圆乎乎的朱诺
Hey, big puffy version of June bug.
你去哪儿了
Where you been?
去处理了一些我还对付不了的事
Oh, just out dealing with things way beyond my maturity level.
大家都哪儿去了
Where is everybody?
布伦达带利伯蒂·贝尔去上儿童溜冰课了
Well, Bren took Liberty Bell to her tot ice-skating class.
你们什么时候才能明白儿童不能溜冰