are going to go to Benihana and then go to the prom
然后去维杰父母的小屋
and then go to Vijay’s parents’ cabin,
就是这样
so…
我们还会搞辆加长豪华车
We… we’re getting a stretch limo.
你不带我去 你妈肯定高兴疯了
Your mom must be pretty stoked that you’re not taking me.
你生气了 为什么
You’re mad. Why are you mad?
我没生气
I’m not mad. I’m in a…
心情好着呢
I’m in a great mood.
就是太胖
I mean, despite the fact that,
想瘦也瘦不了
well, i’m in a fat suit that I can’t take off,
还有别人在背后
and despite the fact that
对我冷遭热讽
pretty much everyone’s making fun of me behind my back,
还有昨天你的小女友在艺术课上
and despite the fact that your little girlfriend
一脸鄙夷地看着我以外 没什么不好的
gave me the stink eye in art class yesterday.
卡特里娜不是我的女朋友 好吗
Katrina’s not my girlfriend, all right?
我也不相信她会那样看着你
And I doubt that she gave you the stink eye.
只是她的脸就长那样
That’s just…the way her face looks, you know.
天生的
That’s just her face.
管他呢
Yeah, what…
你就带你的[浓汤]索比·赛尔斯去舞会好了
You just take Soupy Sales to prom.
我能想出更多有意思的事去做
I can think of so many cooler things to do that night.
打个比方 我可能会去修脚
Like, you know what, Bleek? I might pumice my feet.
也可能是跟着布伦达去教堂
I might go to Bren’s dumb Unitarian Church.
还可能是被辆装满泔水的卡车撞到
Maybe get hit by a truck full of hot garbage juice, you know,
这些事都比和你去舞会
’cause all those things would be exponentially cooler
要有趣成百上千倍
than going to prom with you.
你太耍小孩子脾气了
You’re being really immature.
你根本没理由对我发火
You have no reason to be mad at me.
是你伤了我的心
I mean, you know, you broke my heart.
是我应该对你发火才对
I… I should be royally ticked off at you, you know.
应该是我火冒三丈
I should be really cheesed off.
我不想跟你再说话了
I shouldn’t want to talk to you anymore.
就因为我闲着没事干和你上♥床♥了
What, ’cause I got bored and had sex with you
又不想和你结婚吗
and I didn’t want to, like, marry you?
我才不想跟你结婚
Like I’d marry you?
你肯定是世界上最刻薄的妻子
You’d be the meanest wife ever, okay?
我知道你那天也不是闲得无聊
And I know that you weren’t bored that day,
因为当时有好多节目可以看
because there was a lot of stuff on TV,
星空台还在播《女巫布莱尔》
and the Blair Witch Project was coming on Starz.
你当时说”上映以来我就没看过”
And you were like, “I haven’t seen this since it came out.”
那就应该看片啊
And if so, we should watch it.
但你又说”不我们还是亲热吧”
And then but, “Oh, no, we should make out instead,” la, la, la.
你就带卡特里娜那个讨厌鬼去舞会吧
You just… you just take Katrina the douche packer to prom.
我相信你们俩一定会爽嗨的
I’m sure you two will have, like, a real bitchin’ time.
我还留着你的内衣
Well, I still have your underwear.
我还有你的初夜呢
I still have your virginity.
闭嘴好吗
Would you shut up?
怎么 你觉得我俩上♥床♥丢了你的脸吗
What, are you ashamed that we did it?
不是
No.
至少你不用
Because at least you don’t have to
把证据留在肚子里
have the evidence under your sweater.
我都胖成球了
I’m a planet.
等等 我帮你捡包
Wait, wait, let me get your bag.
你不该拿那么…
You shouldn’t be carrying…
再拿个十斤八斤又有什么区别
What’s another ten pounds?
周一清晨醒来后
Monday morning wake up
发现还得去学校
Knowing that you got to go to school
告诉妈妈很迷茫
Tell you mum what to expect
她说简直太突然
She says it’s right out of the blue
德本汉姆找个活
Do you want to work in Debenham’s
他们希望我这样
‘Cause that’s what they expect
从卖♥♥女内衣做起
Start in lingerie,
多莉就是你上司
and Doris is your supervisor
校长说过你总是
And the head said that you always
彻头彻尾怪脾气
Were a queer one from the start
你还梦想事业上
For careers, you say you want to
人人记住你作品
be remembered for your art
如痴如狂终成名
Your obsession gets you known
全校都说你古怪
Throughout the school for being strange
天天只知做雕塑
Making life-size models of the Velvet Underground in clay
快包不住肚子了
Shirt’s working hard.
-瓦妮莎在吗 -不在 我们很安全
– Is Vanessa here? – No. We are safe.
不错
Sweet.
很高兴你来了
I’m glad you’re here.
我给你准备了点东西 到这儿来
I actually have something for you. Come here.
流言四起针对你 没人约成老处♥女♥
And the rumor is you never go with boys and you are tight.
快到了
Almost there.
他们拿叉戳向你
So they jab you with a fork
你放下餐盘就发飙
You drop the tray and go berserk.
马克 这是婴儿房♥吗 太美了
Mark, is this the baby’s room? It’s beautiful!
真好笑
Oh, that’s hilarious.
我把所有的旧漫画都存这儿
Now, this is where I keep all my old comics,
想给你看一本
And I want to show you one.
你还爱看漫画啊
You’re one of those guys?
看一下
Take a look.
《多仔妹由纪》
Most Fruitful Yuki.
这是个怀孕的超级英雄吗
Is this a pregnant superhero?
是不是很棒
Isn’t that great?
是我跟着乐队去日本的时候找到的
I found it in Japan when I was there with my band.
让我想起你
It reminds me of you.
可不是嘛
Hells, yeah!
确实让我觉得自己不那么土肥圆了
This actually makes me feel way less of a fat dork.
由纪真的很厉害
Well, Yuki is a real bad-ass.
跟她一样你应该自豪
You should be very proud to be in the same condition.
谢谢
Thank you.
来点音乐怎么样
Oh, how about some tuneage?
-要听吗 -好啊
– Tuneage? – Yeah.
我有一大堆…
I got a bunch…
别看曲目 放第三首
All right, don’t look. Numero trois.
我没看
Not looking.
这首还挺慢的
Okay, this one is actually kind of slow,
但这是喧闹者摩特乐队的歌♥
but it’s Mott the Hoople,
所以还是非常时髦
so it’s still totally rad
和有硬核范儿
and hardcore.
-怎么了 -我知道这首歌♥
– What? – I know this one.
-真的吗 -对
– You do? – Yeah.
相不相信 这歌♥比我还老
This song is older than I am, if you can believe it.
我在毕业舞会上跳舞的伴奏
I danced to this at my senior prom.
你和谁一起跳的
Who’d you dance with?
辛西娅·沃格尔 很棒的舞伴
Cynthia Vogel. Great dance partner.
-让我在她屁♥股♥上乱摸 -惹火
– She let me put my hands all over her butt. – Hot.
非常惹火
Very hot.
简直能想象你跳舞的样子
I can just totally picture you dancing,
肯定蠢到家
like a total dork.
说实话
Actually,
她的手
her hands
放在这儿
were there.
我的手放在这儿
I put my hands down here.
我们在88年的时候就是这样
This…this is how we did it in ’88.
-就这样吗 -就是这样
– Like this? – Just like this.
你参加过舞会吗
Have you ever been to a dance before?
呆子和无趣的人才去舞会
Dances are for nerds and squares.
那你是什么
What are you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我们中间是不是隔着什么
Does it feel like there’s something between us?
-那些年轻的哥们 -嘿 哥们
– All the young dudes – Hey, dudes
带着这个消息
Carry the news
你在哪里
Where are you?
站起来
Stand up
带着这个消息
Carry the news
我要离开瓦妮莎了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!