It’s your turn, Peter.
彼德 该你掷了
I thought I’d lost you again.
我以为又要失去你了
Thanks for sticking around this time.
谢谢你没走开
“Need a hand ? Why you just wait
“需要人手别慌张”
We’ll help you out. We each have eight.”
“七手八脚来帮忙”
What’s that? What is it?
什么东西
Nothing. You don’t go “Ah!” for nothing.
没事 没事干嘛哇哇叫
Peter, my dad kept an axe in the woodshed. Go get it!
彼德 去院子工具间找把斧子 快去
Hurry! Go, go, go!
快去快回
Judy?
朱蒂
Peter?
彼德
Aunt Nora, it’s me. Peter.
劳拉阿姨 是我 彼德
Sorry. I can’t talk right now. I’ll explain later.
对不起 我很忙 等会再解释
Sarah. What?
莎拉 干嘛
It’s your turn.
该你了
You can finish if you roll 7. I can’t roll.
掷个七点 就结束了 我没办法掷 把骰子放在嘴里
Put the dice in your mouth. Judy bring the game. Hurry!
把骰子放在嘴里 朱蒂 把游戏搬过来
Judy!
朱蒂
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I’m fine. Help them.
没事 去帮他们
Come on, Judy.
快来 朱蒂
Give me the dice.
把骰子给我
“You’re almost there with much at stake.
“紧要关头目标近”
But now the ground begins to quake.”
“地牛翻身陷困境”
I wish Mom and Dad were here.
真希望爸妈在这里
So do I.
我也是
Her only chance is if we finish the game!
只有游戏结束 才活得成
It’s your turn!
现在该你
Oh, my God!
妈妈呀
Get the game!
抓住游戏盒
I won’t let you go!
我不要放开你
Don’t move.
不许动
Stand up.
站起来
What’s in your hand?
手里拿着什么
Drop it.
丢掉
End of the line, Sonny Jim.
没路走了 小伙子
Game’s up.
游戏到此为止
Start running.
赶紧跑路
No.

Aren’t you afraid?
你不怕
I’m terrified.
我怕死了
But my father told me…
但我父亲说过
…you should always face what you’re afraid of.
你要面对害怕的事
Good lad.
好孩子
You’re finally acting like a man.
你终于成了男子汉
Any last words?
有什么遗言
Jumanji.
魔幻棋
It’s Jumanji.
我说魔幻棋
No, Alan, no!

I forgot my speech notes.
我忘了带演讲稿
Dad, I’m so glad you’re back.
我好高兴你回来了
I’ve only been gone 5 minutes.
我才去了五分钟
It seems like a lot longer to me.
我觉得好像很久
I thought you were never going to talk to me again.
不是说不跟我说话吗
Whatever I said, Dad,
无论我说了什么 老爹
I’m sorry.
对不起
Look, Alan,
艾伦…
I was angry.
我刚才很生气
I’m sorry too, son.
我也很抱歉 对不起
Look,
听我说
you don’t have to go to Cliffside if you don’t want to.
如果你不想念克利福塞 我不勉强你
Let’s talk it over tomorrow.
我们明天再谈
Man-to-man.
两个大男人
How about father to son?
像父子好了
Great.

I’ve gotta get going. I’m the guest of honour.
我得走了 我是主客
Dad
老爸
Back in 196…
在196…
I mean…
我是说…
today in the factory…
今天在鞋厂的事
…it wasn’t Carl Bentley’s fault.
不能怪卡尔·班特利
I put the shoe on the conveyer belt.
是我把鞋子放在生产线上
I’m glad you told me, son.
很高兴你告诉我
Thanks.
谢谢
Bye, Dad.
再见 爸爸
Goodbye.
再见
Holy smokes! Judy and Peter! Alan.
天哪朱蒂和彼德 艾伦
They’re not there.
他们不在
It’s 1969.
现在是1969年
They don’t even exist yet.
他们还没出世呢
I’m forgetting what it’s like to be a grownup.
我快忘了当大人的滋味
That’s okay,
没关系
as long as we don’t forget each other.
只要我们互相记得
Or Judy and Peter.
还有朱蒂和彼德
There’s something I’ve been wanting to do.
有件事我一直想做
I better do it before I feel too much like a kid.
最好现在就做… 免得又像小孩什么都不敢
They probably don’t teach driver training in the sixth grade, huh?
六年级不教开车吧
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Do you want any cookies?
要不要尝尝
Dad, the new cross-trainer’s doing fabulous.
爸 是两用气垫式 销路好极了
No, it’s not a bra, it’s a shoe.
不是胸罩 是鞋子
Honey, they’re here.
他们到了
Dad, I gotta run. We’ll pick you up tomorrow, okay?
爸 我得挂了 圣诞快乐 明天来机场接你
You’ll be the best Christmas gift of all. Bye-bye!
你们就是最好的礼物 拜拜
They’re here? Come on, let’s go.
他们到了 我们走
Pardon me.
借过 借过
Jim! Glad you could make it.
很高兴你们能来
Thanks. This is my wife, Martha. Hi. This is Sarah.
这是内人玛莎 这是莎拉
Hi, Sarah. Where are the kids?
你好莎拉 孩子呢
Oh, my God, there they are.
我的天来了
How’d you know?
你怎么知道
A guess, of course. They’re your kids.
当然是猜的 孩子嘛
Right, these are our children.
猜对了 他们正是
Judy and Peter. Say hi to Mr. And Mrs. Parrish.
朱蒂和彼德 见过巴先生 巴太太
Nice to meet you.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
幸会
You’re just like we remembered you.
跟我记忆中一摸一样
I feel like we know so much about them.
我觉得跟他们很熟 因为…
You’ve told Alan about them. And I told her.
你常跟艾伦谈起 我又跟内人说
I’ll get the presents. Sure, honey.
我去拿礼物 好 亲爱的
Well, we love children.
我们很喜欢小孩
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Cool
好棒
When can you start?
你哪天开始上班
We were going to take a skiing
我们想度假时去滑雪
holiday up in the Canadian Rockies.
去加拿大的洛矶山脉
No!
别去
Sorry.
对不起
We just…
我们在想…
Need you to get that marketing done on the new line.
新产品的广♥告♥得立刻开始
No problem. I could start next week.
没问题 那就下周开始
Great.
很好
Let me introduce you to the folks you’ll be working with.
我给你介绍几个未来的同事
Come on in.
来吧
Our house was your house.
我家就是你家
Is.Anytime you’d like.
随时欢迎

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!